Seven: The Days Long Gone +5 (table Update2.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Seven: The Days Long Gone +5

Post by Allen1013 »

Just wanted to stop and say thanks for this :) Now I can carry all the faction armors to cheese the stealth :)

Yeah in the arena the inf hp or min hp thing fatal crashes the game still other then that awesome work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vohk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vohk »

Thanks for the table!

Has anyone had any luck with increasing the nectar pool? The inventory editor is able to change the value for the inventory item but it doesn't seem to be tied to the value on the skill page. Editing the inventory value right before picking up a new vial doesn't seem to work either, so it must be stored separately.

On the other hand, available nectar for skill chips is just a 4byte, so that's an fairly quick way to install everything you like but it cheerfully resets if you touch anything.

FairyWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FairyWizard »

Great work. Thanks for it.
I've only tried using the inf items but it crashes the moment a trap hits an enemy. Interesting part is not all the enemy but it crashes only if those dog like creature that walks in the town gets hit by it. Just one touch to those n boom!

Also, can anybody tell me how the inventory edit works? Im trying it but it seems to doing nothing.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:54 pm
ok, I've just tested the scripts on game v1.02. everything still works. at least on the first stage and the first 3 enemies.
and I'll call it a day now.
The Inventory Editor does not work. Changing the item slot shows the wrong quantity, and the weight and value always remain ??.

vohk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vohk »

fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:15 pm
The Inventory Editor does not work. Changing the item slot shows the wrong quantity, and the weight and value always remain ??.
Strange, it's working for me. Steam version.

SelphieStr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SelphieStr »

stealth! plz do only stealth.

SelphieStr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SelphieStr »

even without inf energ, the game crashes in fights with "Fatal Erкor!"

FairyWizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FairyWizard »

Tested other options. It seems only inf items cause me fatal error. inf energy works fine. And discard what I said abt it earlier. It now crashes even if a human gets caught in the trap.
fireundubh wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:15 pm
Same thing for me. Always remains ?? no matter what I do. Steam version 1.0.2

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

the random crashes were caused by a bad pointer in the enable script (for the player check). added a bad pointer check to the enable script. the crashes should be fixed. re-download and test please~

for those who can't use "inventory editor", I'll play some more today and will look out for it..
in the mean time, just to be sure, did you access the inventory menu after activating the script?

stonetoes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Seven: The Days Long Gone +5 (table Update2.2)

Post by stonetoes »

Any way to pause enemy respawns or possibly the in-game clock? I'm at a large bandit camp and they're literally respawning faster than I can loot the bodies. :/

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am
the random crashes were caused by a bad pointer in the enable script (for the player check). added a bad pointer check to the enable script. the crashes should be fixed. re-download and test please~

for those who can't use "inventory editor", I'll play some more today and will look out for it..
in the mean time, just to be sure, did you access the inventory menu after activating the script?
Now it works perfect without any crashes. Thx u man

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 am
I checked enable, inf. energy, and zero weight on the main menu, loaded a save, checked inventory editor while in the game, and then opened the Inventory window.

I added hotkeys to inc/dec item slot by 1, and cycled through the slots. I believe [Link] should have a quantity of 100.

By the way, when you load a save from the main menu in which you have a lot of items, you'll be overencumbered. With zero weight enabled, you have to then drop something to clear the overencumbered state. So, zero weight doesn't seem to fire before the game's weight check.

edit: Also, Undead doesn't work anymore.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Can I request a one-hit kill or rate of fire cheat? I keep getting swarmed. LOL

Also:

Assembly's not within my skill set, so here are some base float values for attributes:

Looting Speed:

Code: Select all

Scavenger's Chip (base): 1.100000024
Thief's Chip (base): 1.049999952
	+ Thief Passive: 1.549999952
		+ Thief Pickpocketing Upgrade: 1.600000024
		+ Thief Pickpocketing Upgrade II: 1.650000095
		+ Thief Pickpocketing Upgrade I and II: 1.700000048
Movement Speed:

Scavenger's Chip (base) + No equipment: 0.9100000262 (91%)
Movement Noise:

Scavenger's Chip (base): 1.0
Thief's Chip (base): 0.8999999762
	+ Thief Passive: 0.6000000238
Hacking Skill:

Scavenger's Chip (base): 10.0
Thief's Chip (base): 10.05000019
	+ Thief Passive: 15.05000019
		+ Thief Hacking Upgrade: 25.04999924
Lockpicking Skill:

Scavenger's Chip (base): 10.0
Thief's Chip (base): 10.05000019
	+ Thief Passive: 15.05000019
		+ Thief Lockpicking Upgrade: 25.04999924
I'm using mgr.inz.Player's custom float type from [Link] that filters out (most) out-of-range values.

Attributes are easy to find once you have a base address range to search. All attributes are floats. Resists are floats, too, but 0% comes up as NaN.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain33 »

Hello, i´m using this table for the 1.0.2 version of the game. The undead cheat doesn´t work for me even if I write an very high value I still get killed when my health bar depletes. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: problem solved guys. I was using cheat engine 6.6. I only needed to update :)
Last edited by kain33 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

fireundubh wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:56 pm
[...]
I checked enable, inf. energy, and zero weight on the main menu, loaded a save, checked inventory editor while in the game, and then opened the Inventory window.

I added hotkeys to inc/dec item slot by 1, and cycled through the slots. I believe [Link] should have a quantity of 100.

[...]
from the look of the screen cap, somehow the offset calculation is messed up.
with "item slot" at 28, offset base should be 0x1F8 (you can view the calculated offset base by putting an X in front of the "item slot").
and address of "[items slot base]" should be inventory base+1f8*8.
so, in the case shown at your screen cap, address of [items slot base] should be 2BDF4AC0FC0; but instead, it's showing "2BDF4AC0200", which means the calculated offset base is somehow 0x40. which is way off.

the problem is mostly likely caused by the byte size I set for the "item slot" and the hidden slot "offset base", which was 4 bytes each, but I treat them as 8 bytes when calculating the offset base, which is possible to messed up both the "offset base" AND the "inventory base".

I've updated the scripts a little bit, which should have this problem fixed. see if this version works on your game now.
kain33 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:00 am
Hello, i´m using this table for the 1.0.2 version of the game. The undead cheat doesn´t work for me even if I write an very high value I still get killed when my health bar depletes. Am I doing something wrong?
thanks for the report.
if setting the "min health" threshold to a high value and the health bar still depletes, that means the filter I used are defected on your game.
I may have a look to refine the script later this week.