Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aelux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Aelux »

Hi guys!

I'm relatively new to cheat tables through cheat engine and need a little bit of hand-holding here. I've been able to get some functions to work, but more specifically I am attempting to use the Character Editor. Previously, I was able to select the Character Edit category but could not enter any values or select the character I wish to edit - but now I can't even select the Character Edit category at all. The box does not select when attempting to click it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Aelux wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:42 pm
Hi guys!

I'm relatively new to cheat tables through cheat engine and need a little bit of hand-holding here. I've been able to get some functions to work, but more specifically I am attempting to use the Character Editor. Previously, I was able to select the Character Edit category but could not enter any values or select the character I wish to edit - but now I can't even select the Character Edit category at all. The box does not select when attempting to click it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I would make sure you are using the latest version of Cheat Engine (6.7). Try redownloading the table if that don't work.

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yeriano »

hi guys!

can i request max cp or something similliar?

thanks

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Max CP is already in BiteSyze's editor. Edit "?"

yeriano
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yeriano »

kratitos wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:35 am
Max CP is already in BiteSyze's editor. Edit "?"

yes, just found it. Quite stupid of me.

but how to actived status editor? i already re-equip weapon,acc,ect yet the stats can't update ( all value"?")
i already active kernel and the other cheat working fine

thanks

DrakosAK101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DrakosAK101 »

Hey guys. I was messing with the Item Editor settings by TheByteSize and I'm pretty sure I ruined my save. I was trying to change amount of mercury or something to 20 and I didn't see it do anything, just gave up, saved my game, and moved on. Later, I I tried to do it again for a different item, only to realize I suddenly had Partchment mixed in with my berries, Seaweed in my key items, and more parchment and vegetables in place of my mercury and something else. Can't seem to change the items back to they were, the game won't let me delete them, and I get crashes if I try to use up all the items I have with synthesis or selling through the shops.

Is there any way to fix this? If not, does anyone happen to have a save on Roak? I was just about to go rescue Sarah, but just arriving or whatever would be fine too.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

its seems to me when i try to use the drop all items cheat for the pc version it only works on a single planet then when you quite out and try and use it again after loading up a save game that it doesn't work. i got it work work fine on the starter planet butt now it won't do squat

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

I'm trying to edit items in my inventory do deliver a shop order, but the quantity won't change. Am I doing something wrong?

update: I managed to alter que quantity of the item, but after that the item vanishes from my inventory even though I have over the amount required to deliver the quest. Definitely not working as intended Operations made by Byte Size >> Editor/Viwer >> Selected Item

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Zozinhu wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 am
I'm trying to edit items in my inventory do deliver a shop order, but the quantity won't change. Am I doing something wrong?

update: I managed to alter que quantity of the item, but after that the item vanishes from my inventory even though I have over the amount required to deliver the quest. Definitely not working as intended Operations made by Byte Size >> Editor/Viwer >> Selected Item
You cannot edit your inventory like that in this game. It uses a unique inventory system. Use the Shop Items or Enemy Drop Items to either buy or add items to your inventory.

Muragetsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Muragetsu »

Is anyone else noticing that a lot of the options are causing the game to crash these days? ESPECIALLY any and all of the EXP multipliers and anything that effects items -_-

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Muragetsu wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:42 am
Is anyone else noticing that a lot of the options are causing the game to crash these days? ESPECIALLY any and all of the EXP multipliers and anything that effects items -_-
Are you using Kernel Mode in Cheat Engine?

Muragetsu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Muragetsu »

I don't believe I am since I don't even know what the hell that is XD

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Greetings DrummerIX !
I've been your fan of game hacking since The Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel cheats.
The are wonderful.

Anyway could I please request a cheat?
As for you know this game only allow players to equip only 2 Battle Skills, could you make a cheat so that the Battle Skills take effect even without being equipped?
I want to make for example Edge can learn INT Boost, and Lymle can learn ATK Boost in which normally they can't learn the mentioned skills.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX :)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Muragetsu wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:48 am
I don't believe I am since I don't even know what the hell that is XD
It's in the Settings of Cheat Engine, under Extra section I believe. I had to enable them in this game. It's mentioned in the first post and other parts of this thread.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am
Greetings DrummerIX !
I've been your fan of game hacking since The Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel cheats.
The are wonderful.

Anyway could I please request a cheat?
As for you know this game only allow players to equip only 2 Battle Skills, could you make a cheat so that the Battle Skills take effect even without being equipped?
I want to make for example Edge can learn INT Boost, and Lymle can learn ATK Boost in which normally they can't learn the mentioned skills.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX :)
Thanks; however, I am not currently making more options for this game as I'm playing other games. Sorry.