Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by DrummerIX »

btmarcher wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 am
I'm only on Lemuria, but I tested with Reimi and 1111 damage and it's working fine for me. It won't activate until one battle, but it worked. I only had on Damage Modifier, Infinite MP, Quick Charge Rush as well as the Specific Damage.

I have both Read Write and Query Memory regions turned on for Cheat Engine.

I'm not sure why it would crash for you.
Read/Write did the trick, I think. It was weird, though. I had gotten a bunch of the trophies for exact damage and when I switched to Lymle it crashed again. It also seems to only apply to physical attacks, not magic and (maybe) skills. Both times I tried it on skills it crashed but there may have been other things going on.

For the Battle Trophies (thank you again, so much), I noticed when I went through Myuria's trophies they weren't activating. I don't have Serah yet so that could've been a fluke or I could have just been doing it wrong...again. Finally, what exactly are the AoBs on the Battle Trophies for? They didn't de- or reactivate any trophies and I didn't see anything in the posts referencing them.
I fixed Myuria and Sarah being switched. The options for each character's battle trophies are just there in case you want to edit them manually. 12 FF and one 0F would activate all of them and all 00 turn them all off.

I tried doing skills and things seem to work fine for me in my limited testing. I'm not sure why it would crash for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Fight Coins work!!!Thanks

KyoSune
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KyoSune »

gahqm wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm
Actual QTY Tracker? 79
2 bytes ID? 955
ID? 187
Item Type? 3
QTY Display1 20
QTY Display2 0
This just gives me Water Paint

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

sorry to keep bothering about this but No Item Requirement. crafted 1 weapon it worked fine then i tryed to create max amount of laser suits that was about 5 then game crashed mabye start this cheat from scratch again and find if u can improve it? without the game going to crash

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

The character trophy pointer. Multiples of 8 doesn't seem to work. (8 16 24 32 40 etc...)
At least not on Reimi where I tested it.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Just FYI, this game store each item individually. EX: Insect Leg quantity of 10. There are actually 10 of Insect Leg records in storage instead of simple, Item ID + QTY. Because of this, maybe wise to stop using those item script that mess with your inventory. At most, edit shop and purchase the item or mats that you need for crafting.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Domar wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 am
I'd still like a 100% Drop Chance Script if possible
I figured something out for this in EDIT13. Enjoy!

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm
Domar wrote:
Can't you make so it would drop all possible items?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:32 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm
Domar wrote:
Can't you make so it would drop all possible items?
Game is designed to stop after you get one drop, so not without some major code rewriting. I have the option for you to choose which drop you get for now.

chaoslordd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaoslordd »

is it possible to do a beat level modifier or beat exp multiplier?

sfx03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sfx03 »

IFireflyl wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:02 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 pm
EDIT 6.3:
I enhanced the Shop Modifier option to automatically set the items in the shop starting with an ID you can set. I went through the items in the game and I believe I have most everything. I could have a few ID's incorrect from the manual entry I did, but it should be in the general area. So with this, you can find an item you want and hit the Update Shop With Items Starting At ItemIDStart option after you have gotten the pointers for the shop to populate and it will populate the items from there. It automatically skips over invalid ID's. This took me some time of manually looking at items, but I think I have items where they need to be. I'm taking a small break. I may not have anything else until tomorrow.
This is awesome. I was actually in the process of going through and getting the Item IDs myself. It was a pain when you'd just have to test an ID to see if it would crash the game or if it would populate an item. I only got through about 55 items, and then I saw this. Thanks for all that you do!
Hey guys I've been trying to mod the shop items but for some reason I can't toggle "Update Shop..." after getting the shop pointers. I tried different order of enabling but I feel like I'm missing something. The only way I can enable "Update Shop..." is before buying something from the shop to get the pointers.

Any help?

Thanks in advance. <3

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So the EXP multiplier option always crashes my game whenever i collect an item from like a chest or something
EDIT: Quick Rush option also crashes the game whenever i enter a battle or hit an enemy if i activate it while already in the battle
EDIT 2: God Mode also seems to be crashing it when i enter a battle
Last edited by ashuraman on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 pm
So the EXP multiplier option always crashes my game whenever i collect an item from like a chest or something
EDIT: Quick Rush option also crashes the game whenever i enter a battle or hit an enemy if i activate it while already in the battke
Did you enable Kernel Mode options in Cheat Engine settings (under the Extra area)? Check both options for Kernel Mode. This game requires it.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:24 pm
ashuraman wrote:
EDIT: Quick Rush option also crashes the game whenever i enter a battle or hit an enemy if i activate it while already in the battke
Did you enable Kernel Mode options in Cheat Engine settings (under the Extra area)? Check both options for Kernel Mode. This game requires it.
Do i enable all the options? I can see 4:
Query memory region routines
Read/Write Process Memory
Open Process
Enable use of process watcher
Last edited by ashuraman on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ashuraman wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:24 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Do i enable all the options? I can see 4:
Query memory region routines
Read/Write Process Memory
Open Process
Enable use of process watcher
If you enable the top 2, it enables the 3rd automatically. I don't use the 4th. So just the top 2 should work.