Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by DrummerIX »

btmarcher wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm
Be sure to set your Settings in Cheat Engine (the Extra portion). It needs to be Kernel Mode.
Yeah, so this is likely more a CE question than this table specifically, trying to see if anyone else is having this problem. When I use the Kernel mode I get a flashing "DBK64 Loaded" flashing on my screen (fades) and then if I try to do any searches (trying to increase items in my inventory, Drummer's table NOT loaded) my whole rig crashes, BSoD and all. Anyone else having this before I head over to CE to see what this is? I'm using 6.6.

Also, Drummer, anything on your schedule here to tackle Battle Trophies?

EDIT: So for some reason my rig is backwards somehow. I can't use any of the scripts with Kernel Mode ON, Pointers are fine. Turn Kernel off, no problems. Question still stands: Any one else having this happen?
I would try updating to 6.7 to see if that helps. I only have the Query Memory Region routines checked for me. Haven't experienced any crashes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Drummer with the way items are and your item multiplier..would it be possible add an option where when you sell an item you acutally gain one instead? so on the quests wehre you need items you can just sell until you get amount you need? with on/off option?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

another thing i noticed drummer...i tried to edit skill levels and found out if you give the skill an extra level it gives next skill in list

ex...first combat skill has 10 levels make it 11 and gives level 1 of next ability lol...8 byte editing wise!

StonerMk2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StonerMk2 »

Not sure if anyone would consider this a spoiler but gonna throw it in spoiler tags anyway just to avoid any kind of shit storm, though what im posting about is a possible bug or something with the item multiplier in regards to something you have to use to get past the area
Spoiler
In the Alanaire Citadel when you have the item multiplier on when you get the stones you need to activate the lifts if you have more then one of the Shining Stones and then go to use it to raise a "pillar" the game will take them all from you. Luckily i wasnt too far into the area when i noticed but figured id let yall here know. Again not sure if its a bug or if the game has always done it, didnt get far into the planet when i first played the game on PS3 years ago.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:14 am
Drummer with the way items are and your item multiplier..would it be possible add an option where when you sell an item you acutally gain one instead? so on the quests wehre you need items you can just sell until you get amount you need? with on/off option?
I'm not sure if that is possible in this game. I'm trying to figure out items. It always adds and subtracts one at a time, so it does multiple things each time it add or subtracts one. It calls different functions to add and subtract also.

I have the Change Qty of Items From Field and also a Change Qty of Monster Drops I just finished.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I figured out some Shop pointers. You can theoretically purchase any item now, I believe. You just have to know the ID of the item.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:37 am
I figured out some Shop pointers. You can theoretically purchase any item now, I believe. You just have to know the ID of the item.
so after updating CE to 6.7 Kernel mode is working w/o crashing and can use scripts with it on. Still, shop pointer isn't working after purchasing something and the monster drop one crashes the game (and yes, I am enabling after 1 battle). Only crashes when I get a drop. I tried this on the 2 shops in Triom early on.

EDIT:
timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 am
only thing not working for me is shop pointer but monster drop is! love it!!!!!
Yeah, and now it's working for me too. This day, I swear... I think my problem was that I had the script itself frozen (the box after you enable the cheat), only thing I can think of.
Last edited by btmarcher on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 am
I had a bug in the file I uploaded originally. Try it with EDIT6.2 and let me know if it works for you.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

StonerMk2 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 am
Not sure if anyone would consider this a spoiler but gonna throw it in spoiler tags anyway just to avoid any kind of shit storm, though what im posting about is a possible bug or something with the item multiplier in regards to something you have to use to get past the area
Spoiler
In the Alanaire Citadel when you have the item multiplier on when you get the stones you need to activate the lifts if you have more then one of the Shining Stones and then go to use it to raise a "pillar" the game will take them all from you. Luckily i wasnt too far into the area when i noticed but figured id let yall here know. Again not sure if its a bug or if the game has always done it, didnt get far into the planet when i first played the game on PS3 years ago.
No, the game hasn't always done it. It's probably some conflict with the table/script because it's a key item (or at least that sounds good). It seems the trigger is having the code on when you use the item. I was able to have it on while going through and then turning it off before using them without any problem.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

btmarcher wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm
Be sure to set your Settings in Cheat Engine (the Extra portion). It needs to be Kernel Mode.
Yeah, so this is likely more a CE question than this table specifically, trying to see if anyone else is having this problem. When I use the Kernel mode I get a flashing "DBK64 Loaded" flashing on my screen (fades) and then if I try to do any searches (trying to increase items in my inventory, Drummer's table NOT loaded) my whole rig crashes, BSoD and all. Anyone else having this before I head over to CE to see what this is? I'm using 6.6.

Also, Drummer, anything on your schedule here to tackle Battle Trophies?

EDIT: So for some reason my rig is backwards somehow. I can't use any of the scripts with Kernel Mode ON, Pointers are fine. Turn Kernel off, no problems. Question still stands: Any one else having this happen?
I have no problems whatsoever whether I use kernel mode or not. The only time I experienced a crash is when I tried to use the experience multiplier after having had another table's exp multiplier on.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So the Shop Editor definitely works, but it will crash you if you put in an ID it doesn't like. Example: 32787 is Edge's psuedo best weapon. So you'd think 32788 would be his best. It's not, and if you try to add it, you'll crash. Keeping my eye out for any other important ids though!

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Any change for character editor ?

Stats, exp, etc ?

disciplesdeyehovah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by disciplesdeyehovah »