Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by windgale »

A quick question. You guys are saying how it would not let you search for cheats before changing some setting.

Did it say something like "Scan error:thread 7:access violation."

That is what I keep getting. If that is it then what do I need to change to be able to search?

Thanks for the help!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

windgale wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 pm
A quick question. You guys are saying how it would not let you search for cheats before changing some setting.

Did it say something like "Scan error:thread 7:access violation."

That is what I keep getting. If that is it then what do I need to change to be able to search?

Thanks for the help!
Go to Settings in Cheat Engine and under the Extra section, pick Query Memory Routines for the Kernel Mode.

chaoslordd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaoslordd »

fmalust wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 am
Is there a way for you to have Chaos and Universe modes enabled when starting a new game? It'd be greatly appreciated!
We so need this.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Any change for character editor ?

Stats, exp, etc ?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 pm
Monsters Killed
Looks like this is Number of Battle Fought. The number matches the number next to Col at the bottom of Menu Screen. Also it only increase by 1 after a battle instead of equal to the number of mobs fought during the battle.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

chaoslordd wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:12 pm
fmalust wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 am
Is there a way for you to have Chaos and Universe modes enabled when starting a new game? It'd be greatly appreciated!
We so need this.
This is in the latest table and previous one, I believe.

Remi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Remi »

I tried changing that option and it still gives me a scan error.

redskull
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redskull »

your cheat engine table keeps crashing my game all the time fix it or try something ells f.u.k.e.y

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

redskull wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 pm
your cheat engine table keeps crashing my game all the time fix it or try something ells f.u.k.e.y
It helps to read the posts in this table. You have to turn on Kernel Mode for cheat engine to work in this game.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:50 pm
redskull wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 pm
It helps to read the posts in this table. You have to turn on Kernel Mode for cheat engine to work in this game.
Hey, be nice! Words are hard for some people. :lol:

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

While the other options are working perfectly (many thanks), sadly I don't seem to be able to get the "Change/Multiply Quantity of Items" option to work (with table 5.2). Would be especially useful for those fetch quests which require you to get multiple "Others" category items.

EDIT: Turns out it works for me as long as I receive an item while in the field, not monster drops or items from stores or the like.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

cdtrico wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:27 pm
While the other options are working perfectly (many thanks), sadly I don't seem to be able to get the "Change/Multiply Quantity of Items" option to work (with table 5.2). Would be especially useful for those fetch quests which require you to get multiple "Others" category items.

EDIT: Turns out it works for me as long as I receive an item while in the field, not monster drops or items from stores or the like.
Yeah, I noticed that it didn't affect monster drops as I was playing the game testing things. I may try to add that or something else with shops also.

It affects treasure chests and harvesting or mining, I assume. Anytime someone gives you an item also.

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

this game crashed on me had god mode on and Infinite Battle MP option. Quick Fill Rush Gauge option.

does somebody know if any of those option crashing the game? or if all of them do?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Martijn1234 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 pm
this game crashed on me had god mode on and Infinite Battle MP option. Quick Fill Rush Gauge option.

does somebody know if any of those option crashing the game? or if all of them do?
I haven't experience crashes testing the table in the first area with every option on. Be sure to set your Settings in Cheat Engine (the Extra portion). It needs to be Kernel Mode.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:48 pm
Be sure to set your Settings in Cheat Engine (the Extra portion). It needs to be Kernel Mode.
Yeah, so this is likely more a CE question than this table specifically, trying to see if anyone else is having this problem. When I use the Kernel mode I get a flashing "DBK64 Loaded" flashing on my screen (fades) and then if I try to do any searches (trying to increase items in my inventory, Drummer's table NOT loaded) my whole rig crashes, BSoD and all. Anyone else having this before I head over to CE to see what this is? I'm using 6.6.

Also, Drummer, anything on your schedule here to tackle Battle Trophies?

EDIT: So for some reason my rig is backwards somehow. I can't use any of the scripts with Kernel Mode ON, Pointers are fine. Turn Kernel off, no problems. Question still stands: Any one else having this happen?