Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by TheByteSize »

The Battle script may need you to be in battle at least once before you can activate.

Battle
  • EXP Mult - you will see on result screen
  • Fol Mult x10
  • Inf HP
  • Inf MP
  • PT SP Mult x10
  • Damage Modifier - damage will show on screen correctly, it does crash game at certain condition; as of now I don't know what is that condition.
Battle Trophy
  • Battle Trophy Check 1/2 - Activate this if you absolutely sure. It will auto complete anything that met the first requirement and finish the rest of the chains.
  • Exact Value 1/2 - These two will auto complete those exact damage type.
Field
  • Inf Fol - Shop - Fol will not go under 500K if you are already above; the display value will decrease during purchase, just reopen purchase screen to refresh Fol display.
  • Inf PT SP - Skill Boost - Party SP doesn't decrease during Skill Boost; crafting still decrease it.
  • PT SP Mult x10 - Harvest
  • Crafting Cost Zero
Editor/Viewer
  • Character Edit - re-equip a piece of equipment to refresh stats
  • Selected Item - data view only
  • Selected Char Trophy - view data only. the offset to each is 0x28 hex or 40 in dec

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StarOceanTheLastHope -tbs.CT
(65.35 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Last edited by TheByteSize on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Man »

Thank you very much for this table. It is working well for me! :D

disciplesdeyehovah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by disciplesdeyehovah »

please add cheat code work no random battle thanks in cheat engine

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

possible to make something like inf earth rings and for the other elemental rings and such?

if there not already in the cheat table yet

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Hi, i looked up "TheByteSize's options" and noticed there are some status names missing, like INT and few more.

Could you add rest of status names to the list plz ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:10 pm
Hi, i looked up "TheByteSize's options" and noticed there are some status names missing, like INT and few more.

Could you add rest of status names to the list plz ?
I'm not quite sure where INT is, but it appears you can't change much of the stats except current HP and MP. At least in my tests, you couldn't.

Israfel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Israfel »

I remember from modding saves on the 360 version of the game that stats were a pain in the behind to change, HOWEVER, the game does have items that permanently boost stats.. So you can use those to boost stats, use the shop script to buy them, the Fol pointer to afford buying them, and have fun playing.

@Drummer
As a side note, if you do feel like looking for stats, perhaps look into how the game changes the stats using those items to help you out?

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Israfel wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:09 pm
I remember from modding saves on the 360 version of the game that stats were a pain in the behind to change, HOWEVER, the game does have items that permanently boost stats.. So you can use those to boost stats, use the shop script to buy them, the Fol pointer to afford buying them, and have fun playing.

@Drummer
As a side note, if you do feel like looking for stats, perhaps look into how the game changes the stats using those items to help you out?
I haven't got off Aeos yet but I got some of those items. Will try to find the location for those.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Found some options for Bonus Board.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

updated my Char Edit script: Added INT. those values you edit are base stats. After editing, re-equip something for game to recalculate actual value.

StonerMk2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StonerMk2 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm
Found some options for Bonus Board.
Ah nice! Was hoping that would pop up!

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

Is it possible to edit battle trophies?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Just an FYI, I found a minor issue that one of these scripts will cause with the game.

This is when you get to the:
Spoiler
Cardianon Mothership
I had the table up for a while. When you get the Thunder Ring something is causing it to start with 0 charges. I restarted the game without starting CE and the Thunder Ring started with 2 charges like it should. Starting with 0 charges will cause you to not be able to advance in the game, so do not save after getting the Thunder Ring until you use it for the first time.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

i think it might be the item multiplier problem that drummer fixed in one of his builds...a fix would be to go back to town...do the shop editor buy the skill charge, teach it to lym..use shop editor again and buy disintegration stone i believe it is to charge rings..until a script comes out to make usesage ifninte for the ring..but inf item use is good enough once you have that stone

edit: nevermind inf items doesnt work when you use skills..like using charge to charge the rings..item count still goes down lol ....guess its just when you use the "use comand"
Last edited by timechaos69 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:34 pm
i think it might be the item multiplier problem that drummer fixed in one of his builds...a fix would be to go back to town...do the shop editor buy the skill charge, teach it to lym..use shop editor again and buy disintegration stone i believe it is to charge rings..until a script comes out to make usesage ifninte for the ring..but inf item use is good enough once you have that stone
I don't use the item multiplier, so that shouldn't be the issue. Maybe it was the infinite items? I'll have to go back at some point and test it.

Also, once you're at that point in the game you can't leave. So if you didn't have those items prior to getting to that area and you saved then you'd need to start over, or reload a previous save.