Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Exeter »

Nice man, thanks for the update!

Do you have any plans in the future to possibly allow modifying the Affection Levels between characters? Would be handy if you want x ending or event to take place.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:42 pm

Do you have any plans in the future to possibly allow modifying the Affection Levels between characters? Would be handy if you want x ending or event to take place.
I have no plans on other options. I think you can use the Love Potion and other item to affect affection levels fairly easily. Shop option or All Drops can give you the Love Potion.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Is there a way to recharge your fire and thunder rings with this table?

MysticZangetsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MysticZangetsu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:00 pm
Exeter wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:42 pm

I have no plans on other options. I think you can use the Love Potion and other item to affect affection levels fairly easily. Shop option or All Drops can give you the Love Potion.
I'm trying to get a code set built for the PS4 version of this game for obtaining items, the PS4 and PC versions use identical saves except for the encryption on the PS4 saves and was wondering if you could help. With you CE tables I've been able to create some saves for the PS4 community to use with all items. If I were to open the save in HxD what would the address or offset be for the start of the items?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

totalabyss wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:47 pm
Is there a way to recharge your fire and thunder rings with this table?
Yes, you can give yourself some disintegration stone items using the all drop option or the shop option. You can give yourself Charge skill using the pointer section or the Charge Skill book (but only Lymle can learn it that way) and then use the Charge skill in game.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Thank you DrummerIX.

For the help of others dealing with crashes, I started to get them after the patch and did a ton of testing.

For me the crashes only started when the patch downloaded from steam, they carried on even with no cheat engine, I then downgraded the game and the crashes stopped. They were so bad I couldnt beat floor 6 in 7SD without it crashing so I downgraded until I did that and the floor 7, and have just repatched the game, I will send a bug report to square enix and try to find a way to resolve my own personal issue, but if anyone else has similar then the solution might be to downgrade the game.

Running this in steam console will download the release day version. (not to the library path tho, you will need to goto the content path in steams folder to find the files).

download_depot 609150 609152 7627253963263787814

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am
Thank you DrummerIX.

For the help of others dealing with crashes, I started to get them after the patch and did a ton of testing.

For me the crashes only started when the patch downloaded from steam, they carried on even with no cheat engine, I then downgraded the game and the crashes stopped. They were so bad I couldnt beat floor 6 in 7SD without it crashing so I downgraded until I did that and the floor 7, and have just repatched the game, I will send a bug report to square enix and try to find a way to resolve my own personal issue, but if anyone else has similar then the solution might be to downgrade the game.

Running this in steam console will download the release day version. (not to the library path tho, you will need to goto the content path in steams folder to find the files).

If you downgrade the game tho, won't the latest table stop functioning as well? Since it's designed to work with the latest version of the game.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Well everytime that I've tried to download via console always crashes and terminates the download in failure can anyone help me?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

A new crash is happening for me. Out of no where every time I try crafting items. sometimes after the 4th or 5th item I craft it crashs the game. Just after an item is crafted. yes I have kernel mode on and yes I know to turn off the cheat before I leave the crafting menu. I get the moonsword done then the onyx sword and two red dragon mails then it crashs some times it lets me go craft the dragoon cannon and the other cannon then it crashs.

EDIT I cant seem to get it to reproduce. I seem to have found a way around it by only crafting 4 to 5 things at once exiting out of the cheat and crafting menu and saveing then going back to do 4 or 5 more. Seems it causes the game to crash if you craft 6 or more items at a time. For me anyhow.

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Glad to see it's still being updated, thank you!

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

I think there is 2 issues when using 100% chance to get one item from enemy.

1 - When the enemy only has one drop such as a boss, it doesnt always drop so e.g. can fight boss and get no seraphic doll in WD. Solution perhaps to skip the number if no item exists in drop table. Or to always force #0 if boss flag set.
2 - On ambush fights, all enemies in ambush always drop the last item (usually the rare item).

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:05 am
chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am
Thank you DrummerIX.

If you downgrade the game tho, won't the latest table stop functioning as well? Since it's designed to work with the latest version of the game.
yes which is why I have upgraded again. Seems the issue only affects 7SD.

penguinpoolooza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by penguinpoolooza »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm
yolinka123 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am
Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.
Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.
I tried following your steps exactly, but when I hit the Turn on Battle Trophy option it doesn't turn on. Any idea why?

Thanks for the hard work. Everything else has worked fine for me.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

penguinpoolooza wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:30 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm
yolinka123 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am
Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.
Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.
I tried following your steps exactly, but when I hit the Turn on Battle Trophy option it doesn't turn on. Any idea why?

Thanks for the hard work. Everything else has worked fine for me.
Are you talking about BT 98 for Faize? I just tested that one and it worked for me with latest cheat table and latest patched game.

You choose the character, choose the battle trophy number and hit Turn On option. It's working for me, so I'm not sure why it's not for you.

Swordspade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Swordspade »

Thanks so much for the CT, DrummerIX and TheByteSize! I just bought this game and it brings back a lot of memories.

I just have one question: Is there a way to allow characters to equip the powerful spells (Plasma Cyclone, Terra Hammer, etc.) into chain combos? I want to see Myuria and Lymle unleash magey doom on some slimes. :D