Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Omicron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Omicron »

Hi Drummer,

First let me say thank you for work you have done to make this table. It is much appreciated.

I have a request. Can we get pointers or scripts to set/keep the rings fully charged?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Is it not possible to use Speed Hack with this? If i turn on the extra options, it insta crashes the game as soon as i try to enable Speed Hack.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Seipherwood wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 pm
Is it not possible to use Speed Hack with this? If i turn on the extra options, it insta crashes the game as soon as i try to enable Speed Hack.
I just tested it, and with the debugger attached, speed hack seems to work fine on my end. Although the game is a bit hard to control with it cranked up all the way. It does make mindless battles a breeze however.

yoyojonjon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yoyojonjon »

Hi! Thanks for making this table! I'm using it for the maximum bonus board and noticed a real, permanent boost to exp and fol, but 0 gain on sp. I could be gaining green tiles from ambushes and still get 0 sp after every fight. Could this be looked into, please? Thanks!

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Sauce wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm
Seipherwood wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 pm
I just tested it, and with the debugger attached, speed hack seems to work fine on my end. Although the game is a bit hard to control with it cranked up all the way. It does make mindless battles a breeze however.
Do you have any Extra options on? If i have them off, i can use speed hack but then the game crashes if i use anything else.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Seipherwood wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Do you have any Extra options on? If i have them off, i can use speed hack but then the game crashes if i use anything else.
Everything in my extra menu in settings is enabled except the process watcher.

For whatever reason none of that stuff seems to cause instability on my end like it says in some of the tutorials.

Skybornx2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skybornx2 »

@DrummerIX

Is it possible to have a code to replace the field character with anyone of the others?

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

[Window Title]
Error
[Content]
Failure configuring speedhack part 2
[OK]

With the Extra Options on, thats the error i get. its not very helpful lol

Atmarix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Atmarix »

You guys (those who made the codes) have done an awesome job.
I'm enjoying the game so much ^^

Anyhow, i haven't seen how to make the Colosseum fight coins work. I see a code there, but it wont allow me to do anything with it.

I've read many posts on this thread but haven't seen the answer.

Thanks.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Atmarix wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 pm
You guys (those who made the codes) have done an awesome job.
I'm enjoying the game so much ^^

Anyhow, i haven't seen how to make the Colosseum fight coins work. I see a code there, but it wont allow me to do anything with it.

I've read many posts on this thread but haven't seen the answer.

Thanks.
Did you already tried to mess with the code while trying to buy some gear at the colosseum shop try it and let me know.

taglag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by taglag »

thank you so much for your DrummerIX.

It all works great, I have had a small problem with the rings not being either charged, like I think the lighting ring was supose to have two charges when I got it, and it had none, and the wind ring for some reason I was unable to get the wind ring with the cheat running.

1. the Lighting ring I had to go back to and earlier save before I got it to get it with the 2 charges it was suppose to have. I could get it, but it did not have the 2 charges, and I had no way at that point in the game to be able to charge it.
2. I had to turn the cheat off, to get the wind ring. I could not get it from the place it was at with the cheats on.

Other than those two problems It has worked really well.. Thank you so much.

chaosblade02
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chaosblade02 »

What's the deal with finding item quantity values with this game? I need a way to give myself infinite magical clay, and none of the scripts with this table work for that. The traditional method of finding a quantity value doesn't work. This is literally the only game I've ever seen where I can't find an item quantity value.

Modifying the selected item quantity doesn't work. Does absolutely nothing, and if I freeze the values, they screw up my inventory, and change item names, etc.

Does this game have some sorta really wacky anti-cheat thing to where it's impossible for novice cheaters like me to find and modify anything?

-

taglag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by taglag »

I have not tried item's but I have had no problem with increasing my Money or Colosseum gold.

You know the table DrummerIX made has a tick where you need nothing to make Item's. I have found it is best if you use it to stop and save every so many Item's you make, as it has a tendency for Me at least to Crash once in a while when using this particular cheat.

Question, Anyone know why or how to get by the Rings giving trouble with the Cheat table on, the lighing ring, and wind ring are two rings I for sure had a problem getting with the cheat table on.

Lighting ring just came with no charge, and no way to charge it, if you had the cheat table on when you picked it up.

I just could not get the wind ring at all with the cheat table on.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

The game uses unique inventory system, so things are not like typical games. I do have item cheats though. You can basically get any item you want with the Shop Modifier or Monster Drop Extra item options. So in a shop or after a battle, get any item you want.

For the ring issue, you have to use mechanics in the game to bypass the issues. Give yourself Disentigration Stones and you can give yourself the Charge ability to recharge the rings that way even if they come with no charges when you picked them up.

Of course, things aren't perfect, but with the requirement that Kernel Mode be on for me to make cheats and the way they coded this game, I believe there are plenty of options to play and cheat well enough in the game.

IceAFA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IceAFA »

Is there a way to check what item that I created and what not? I'm stuck at 317 item creation for achievement for long time and I could never figure out what I'm missing.
The chart is very useful BTW, some complaint is just it is usually crash when try to use no ingredient require Item Creation, other than that, it works fine.