Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kadaji
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Kadaji »

@AuraMix

Just go to a shop, buy something to update the pointers, then select the darkness ring and enable "Update shop with items" go back (dont leave the shop) and click again buy items, then you can buy the darkness ring, or use the specific item drop after battle.

fyi guys, if you have more than one of the stars (7 star dungeon) in your inventory, you can't go to the last boss (teleporter not active), looks like i have to start a new game lol, to bad there is no option to throw key items out of the inventory :c

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Kadaji on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Always Get All Drop Items From Monster script seems to interfere with 100% drop such as Dark Ring from Undyeing Dragon. I killed it twice didn't get the ring, turn off script and got the ring afterward.

g1zstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by g1zstar »

Also stuff like Lizardskin doesn't drop.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Kadaji wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 am
@AuraMix

Just go to a shop, buy something to update the pointers, then select the darkness ring and enable "Update shop with items" go back (dont leave the shop) and click again buy items, then you can buy the darkness ring, or use the specific item drop after battle.

fyi guys, if you have more than one of the stars (7 star dungeon) in your inventory, you can't go to the last boss (teleporter not active), looks like i have to start a new game lol, to bad there is no option to throw key items out of the inventory :c
Is there any key spots like this where we need to take off certain cheats or else it kills your game? I usually have get item multiplier on.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

How can I use that Infinite item creation and no needed items for item creation without crashing? Always that I choose both or just the no needed items for item creation when I try to create the max results in a crash to desktop. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Kadaji
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kadaji »

muccmaster wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:49 pm
Is there any key spots like this where we need to take off certain cheats or else it kills your game? I usually have get item multiplier on.
Well, i'm sure it counts with multiplier, i haven't tested it :cry:

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

How do you get the beat leveling to work? Seems like the multiply bonus does nothing. Wont level up after fights.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

totalabyss wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:32 am
How do you get the beat leveling to work? Seems like the multiply bonus does nothing. Wont level up after fights.
It doesn't always show the level up after battle but it absolutely does work.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

AuraMix wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 am
Is there any way to get this fix or do I have to redo the whole game again?
Why dont you just use "monsters always drop" option and chose a darkness ring for a drop?

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

muccmaster wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:39 am
totalabyss wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:32 am
It doesn't always show the level up after battle but it absolutely does work.
hmm, I will have to recheck this weekend to see if it actually is leveling up with it. when I was using it it wouldn't level up. but I didn't spend to much time with it. Hopefully you are right and it does work.

aksparky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aksparky »

Rogus wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:20 pm
How can I use that Infinite item creation and no needed items for item creation without crashing? Always that I choose both or just the no needed items for item creation when I try to create the max results in a crash to desktop. Any help? Thanks in advance.

I have a way as I played with this function quite a bit. Within cheat engine, setup a hotkey. As soon as you set the number you want created, turn the cheat off with the hotkey. Make your item and repeat the above procedure. I saved often when making items with the cheat enabled just to make sure I didn't waste/lose anything. Just do NOT leave the cheat on all the time.

The only time I left the cheat on was when I was making the artistic cards as it saved time and never crashed.

Save often & good luck!

aksparky

CasanovaCsCk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CasanovaCsCk »

Dear bros,

Scripts Always get all drop items form monster have some issue. It can't get item all of lizard, value return is zero... pls fix

Anyway, thanks about this cheat table, so good

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

I would like a option for synthesis and mark what effects should we carve into weapons or armors, (I don't know if it's possible on armors to make synthetisis I will reach this point right now I am on Roak.). Thanks for this table DrummerIX and TheByteSize, ah and @totalabyss thereis already a star ocean 2 remaster on ps4 plus only in japan right now don't know if you knew this already.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

The game has update today, is there anyone provide the update version of table?? I prepare to synthetisis the armor but the "shop" cheat is not work :(

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

After today's update, the "Pointer" part of the table has been completely broken.