Has-Been Heroes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Has-Been Heroes

Post by Csimbi »

Nice game and seems like tons of fun at the beginning, but gets boring really quick.
Here's an AOB script for the SKIDROW release to help you get over that boredom a bit faster.
The script might work with other releases, too but there are some fixed offsets in there, so it's likely that adjustments will be required.

The script can grant you:
- God mode (does not protect against excessive damage!)
- Weak enemies (a.k.a. one-hit-kill)
- Min hits per combo (I don't use this because it slows the game down, but if you choose to turn off weak enemies, it will come handy.)
- Instant melee cycles
- Stash (pointers to candles, gold and keys so you can change them easily)

Enjoy!

PS.
If you don't want to die of boredom, I recommend setting up a few hotkeys for speedhack and using that do get through it quicker.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRhasbeenheroes_64bit.CT
(8.31 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

drunksanta
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Has-Been Heroes

Post by drunksanta »

Nothing works except Instant melee cycles :(

dcj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Has-Been Heroes

Post by dcj »

I made my own table for the steam version of the game, so far it has worked fine, so I've decided to share it. It's my first AOB script, so please let me know if something is wrong with it, I will try to fix it.
  • Description:
    - Inventory init, initiate inventory pointers, you can change the values manually,
    - Characters, it will set the current and maximum hp of the heroes to 1500hp and all enemies to 1hp. Picking items or buffs will change the
    maximum hp during the journey, but it will be set again when the fight starts,
    - Cooldown, reset the cooldown after a melee attack,
    - Souls init, initiate collected souls, it will show the value after at least one soul has been collected
Tested on the steam version: V1.1.0, build 316
Attachments
hasbeenH_64bit.CT
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 82 times