World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by Lukacross »

the mirajewel editor jessen put up, when i use it it updates, but the game doesn't recognise that i actually own them, so when i equip a magic+++ jewel, it says +50 magic, but when equipped nothing changes. but now this is affecting jewels i got normally, i can't use any mirajewels at all. this. is. weird. lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Xenthar wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:14 pm
To Jessen. I was able to fix the issue of mirajewels all giving fire by changing

originalcode3:
mov rbx,[rbx+rcx*8+00000A2c]
to
originalcode3:
mov rbx,[rbx+rcx*8+00000A28].

And now everything works as intended. just wanted to let you know.
perfect then. This goes to show that my version was just a temp thing for people to fiddle with.

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

Lukacross wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:05 pm
the mirajewel editor jessen put up, when i use it it updates, but the game doesn't recognise that i actually own them, so when i equip a magic+++ jewel, it says +50 magic, but when equipped nothing changes. but now this is affecting jewels i got normally, i can't use any mirajewels at all. this. is. weird. lol
You currently have another cheat on that is negating any manual changes to stats/abilities like the stuff in cielos made scrips. turn those off and the problem should be gone. I had that problem my self when i play the game with ignore sp.

Nex3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nex3 »

I have a question does the mirage party editor still work? and is there a way to unlock all the transmutations and mirages?

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:55 am
Lukacross wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:05 pm
You currently have another cheat on that is negating any manual changes to stats/abilities like the stuff in cielos made scrips. turn those off and the problem should be gone. I had that problem my self when i play the game with ignore sp.
i have nothing other than the pointer scan for mirajewels active.
spells dont register, nothing works. not even champion mirajewels, they change my appearance, but no skills from them. this is really weird.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Drummer, any luck getting a few of the scripts working? Mirage party editor pointers still arn't working so I imagine that's a little harder to work with.

Xenthar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenthar »

Lukacross wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 am
i have nothing other than the pointer scan for mirajewels active.
spells dont register, nothing works. not even champion mirajewels, they change my appearance, but no skills from them. this is really weird.
Check if the twins get "fire" or something else random from every mirajewel. (equip a mirajewel, remove their stacks. and check their abilities.)
I had a problem where every mirajewel gave "fire" as their ability. I posted the solution a few posts ago.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Alright, i've got a new update to my little 'temporary' table ready. this time i've managed to track down Mirajewel IDs for the champion jewels, AND a few surprise jewels, as well as the IDs for some of the Mirages. There isn't any operating mirage party editor pointer yet so I sort of trial and error-ed my way to finding the mirage IDs. As soon as we get operating pointers and scripts that could use these, we're good to go. Think the 'only' Mirage whose ID I haven't been able to track down is Shiva-Ixion's

Edit: Quick fix, something got stomped in the enable script, had to fix that.

Edit 2: Got Shiva-Ixion's ID.
Attachments
WOFF.CT
See post body.
(241.65 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by Jessen on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Airanath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Airanath »

Jessen wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:25 am
Alright, i've got a new update to my little 'temporary' table ready. this time i've managed to track down Mirajewel IDs for the champion jewels, AND a few surprise jewels, as well as the IDs for some of the Mirages. There isn't any operating mirage party editor pointer yet so I sort of trial and error-ed my way to finding the mirage IDs. As soon as we get operating pointers and scripts that could use these, we're good to go. Think the 'only' Mirage whose ID I haven't been able to track down is Shiva-Ixon's
Something broke on this version of the table, if it is Enabled the game crashes once a battle ends, but disabling the table prevents the crash. I tried enabling the table and not activating any of the cheats after the crash, the game crashed as soon as a battle ended (and before EXP w as awarded, in both this and the previous case, crash happened after the victory animation). Side note: I managed to change one of my mirajewels and by disabling the table after the battle ended normaly, the mirajewel also kept its changed form.

As an addendum: the previous version of the table is not presenting this crash, just the known problem with the jewels not changing, so I've edited jewels with the current table, and disabled it after, and am using the previous version for stuff like easy capture. (Sadly EXP multiplied is broken on it, it simply doesn't enable it).

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Airanath wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm
Something broke on this version of the table, if it is Enabled the game crashes once a battle ends, but disabling the table prevents the crash. I tried enabling the table and not activating any of the cheats after the crash, the game crashed as soon as a battle ended (and before EXP w as awarded, in both this and the previous case, crash happened after the victory animation). Side note: I managed to change one of my mirajewels and by disabling the table after the battle ended normaly, the mirajewel also kept its changed form.

As an addendum: the previous version of the table is not presenting this crash, just the known problem with the jewels not changing, so I've edited jewels with the current table, and disabled it after, and am using the previous version for stuff like easy capture. (Sadly EXP multiplied is broken on it, it simply doesn't enable it).
I caught it, fortuneatly. fixed version is up/

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry all, I haven't been able to devote much time to gaming for awhile. I don't know when I can look into fixing things in my table.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:21 pm
Sorry all, I haven't been able to devote much time to gaming for awhile. I don't know when I can look into fixing things in my table.
Oh theres no 'absolute' rush on it. most of the pointers are working now apart from party editor so some of us can get by. If anyone could figure out how to fix the party editor and maybe get the change last attacked mirage working we'd probably be able to last a while longer.

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

can i request exp multiply to work again?? is almost 6 day after last post. i hope is not dead thread

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm taking off work next week and plan on getting back into this game

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

DrummerIX wrote: