World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by DrummerIX »

waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:53 am
@DrummerIX
Instead of fixed value, can you also make the one hit kill a multiplier (division) ?
My problem is, the party is way too OP, so i resolved it by using one hit kill to lower my real damage.
While i can set the set of damages in the option, it's a bit problematic since i have to go back and forth between CE and the game to adjust the damage being done.
Also because the fixed value making all the attack become a fixed value. I wish there are variance in the damage.
So, perhaps a decimal division that we can set ? Like 0.5 even 0.05

Yes i know, this is because i leveling up too early.
But i want to unlock all transfig, and all of them have certain minimum level requirement.
And since Reynn and Lann always in the party, they always get the most exp. And there are tons mirage too go.
At this rate, they max 99 level in no time, along with my fav mirage.
I think the option is there. Turn off one hit kill and change enemy damage multiplier to 0.5 for example. 0.1 is 10%.

EDIT: Also, there is option to edit EXP of individual members of your mirage party. Use the Mirage Party Editor. The slots go in order you captured the monster. You can set it to like 9,999,999 for max EXP of just one member for example. You could delevel members if you really wanted to. The game automatically sets level based on the EXP value for the mirage.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:26 am
waduk wrote:
@DrummerIX
Instead of fixed value, can you also make the one hit kill a multiplier (division) ?
My problem is, the party is way too OP, so i resolved it by using one hit kill to lower my real damage.
While i can set the set of damages in the option, it's a bit problematic since i have to go back and forth between CE and the game to adjust the damage being done.
Also because the fixed value making all the attack become a fixed value. I wish there are variance in the damage.

But i want to unlock all transfig, and all of them have certain minimum level requirement.
And since Reynn and Lann always in the party, they always get the most exp. And there are tons mirage too go.
I think the option is there. Turn off one hit kill and change enemy damage multiplier to 0.5 for example. 0.1 is 10%.

EDIT: Also, there is option to edit EXP of individual members of your mirage party. Use the Mirage Party Editor. The slots go in order you captured the monster. You can set it to like 9,999,999 for max EXP of just one member for example. You could delevel members if you really wanted to. The game automatically sets level based on the EXP value for the mirage.
Yes, the enemy damage is a mutiplier (and i already raised that), but our party damage (using One Hit Kill) is fixed value unless i'm mistaken.
Why turn off the "On hit kill" ? I use that function to reduce my attack damage, not enemy.
A bit confused here.

Thanks for the de-leveling tips, but i don't think i would go that road, there's too many mirages that need to be manually adjusted.
Also, because even if i'm on the same level as the enemy (tested it using Cielos no SP), because i unlock all mirage board, the party damage is simply OP.
I wish there is a attack damage reducer (my party attack, not enemy).

Version213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Version213 »

Does it matter where the items are placed? For example, a memento in the regular items category where the Potions are placed. I am using the item editor and it gets placed here. I used it for a transmogrify for Tama and it worked, so not sure if it will cause problems down the road. Thank you.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Version213 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:44 am
Does it matter where the items are placed? For example, a memento in the regular items category where the Potions are placed. I am using the item editor and it gets placed here. I used it for a transmogrify for Tama and it worked, so not sure if it will cause problems down the road. Thank you.
I second the question, if you use a slot like 450, and overwrite it for example, wont it cause bugs when you collect an item that originally belonged to that slot?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:26 am
waduk wrote:
@DrummerIX

Yes, the enemy damage is a mutiplier (and i already raised that), but our party damage (using One Hit Kill) is fixed value unless i'm mistaken.
Why turn off the "On hit kill" ? I use that function to reduce my attack damage, not enemy.
A bit confused here.

Thanks for the de-leveling tips, but i don't think i would go that road, there's too many mirages that need to be manually adjusted.
Also, because even if i'm on the same level as the enemy (tested it using Cielos no SP), because i unlock all mirage board, the party damage is simply OP.
I wish there is a attack damage reducer (my party attack, not enemy).
The Enemy Damage Multiplier only works if the One Hit Kill is off, but it changes your entire party's damage toward's enemies and is floating point, so can go below 1.0. Just try it out. Basically, you either one hit kill a specific (mostly large damage) for a one hit kill or you increase/decrease your damage toward's enemies using the Enemy Damage Multiplier.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Version213 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:44 am
I'm not sure if it will cause problems, but I reworked the Inventory Editor in EDIT14. It now calculates the first empty slot in each category for you when you go into your items in the game.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm
The Enemy Damage Multiplier only works if the One Hit Kill is off, but it changes your entire party's damage toward's enemies and is floating point, so can go below 1.0. Just try it out. Basically, you either one hit kill a specific (mostly large damage) for a one hit kill or you increase/decrease your damage toward's enemies using the Enemy Damage Multiplier.
Aaahh, i see.
I mistakenly thought that is an option for enemy attack damage towards me, not me towards them.
My bad.

OK, just test it out, it works wonderful.
Also thanks for the new inventory slot finder.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could we get prism case size modifier?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:58 pm
Could we get prism case size modifier?
I don't think you can increase the size. It appears the maximum number of mirage's you can have is 199. There are about 262 distinct mirage's so you can't have them all. I guess you will need to get rid of ones the transfig to larger ones to have them all.

Llumex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Llumex »

Hi ! Thanks for your very useful work !

In your opinion, is it possible to expand the number of slots in the mirage party editor ?
I have access to 128 slots, so my last mirages captured aren't showed (Because I've got 170 mirages in my board and mirages appear from the date of capture). I would like to erase some mirages I've captured twice but their are elit ones so the game doen't allow me to do it.
Haha, I don't know if it is understandable, I've got a french version of the game. ^^

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Llumex wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:24 pm

In your opinion, is it possible to expand the number of slots in the mirage party editor ?
I have access to 128 slots, so my last mirages captured aren't showed (Because I've got 170 mirages in my board and mirages appear from the date of capture). I would like to erase some mirages I've captured twice but their are elit ones so the game doen't allow me to do it.
Haha, I don't know if it is understandable, I've got a french version of the game. ^^
Glad to make tables that others find useful. I added the slots up to 199 for Mirage Party Editor in EDIT14.2.

I'm not sure the easiest way to delete a mirage manually. I would copy the 0x460 bytes from the empty slot of 199 to whatever slot you want to delete.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@DrummerIX
I'm out of the loop.
How come the slot is/can be raised to 199 ?
I'm still early in he game, and the Prism case only hold 150.
Does it being upgraded with story progression ?

@Llumex
What do you mean you can't delete them ? You mean some of the Mirages can't be dismissed at all ? LIke Reynn/Lann, the option to dismiss is grey out ?
If that's the case, it's really problematic, how do we know some mirages can't be dismissed later on ?
I don't want to mistakenly capture some mirages only to be discovered they can't be dismissed at all.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

waduk wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:16 pm
@DrummerIX
I'm out of the loop.
How come the slot is/can be raised to 199 ?
I'm still early in he game, and the Prism case only hold 150.
Does it being upgraded with story progression ?

@Llumex
What do you mean you can't delete them ? You mean some of the Mirages can't be dismissed at all ? LIke Reynn/Lann, the option to dismiss is grey out ?
If that's the case, it's really problematic, how do we know some mirages can't be dismissed later on ?
I don't want to mistakenly capture some mirages only to be discovered they can't be dismissed at all.
Well, to be honest, I haven't played the game very far, so not sure if it can be increased in the game. I got the number from the slots available in memory for mirage party. It appears to have 199 slots in memory. Others will have to chime in if there is some way to increase it in the game.

Llumex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Llumex »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 am
Llumex wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Glad to make tables that others find useful. I added the slots up to 199 for Mirage Party Editor in EDIT14.2.

I'm not sure the easiest way to delete a mirage manually. I would copy the 0x460 bytes from the empty slot of 199 to whatever slot you want to delete.
Thanks a lot for adding this feature !
Until here I've modified the type of mirage and deleted it from the game that works pretty well ! Maybe I can try your solution. Anyway, thanks again !

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Hi DrummerIX, another question :
  1. Why there is a two id in the Mirage Party Editor ? What's the purpose ? Some have the same id, while some is pointing to their transfig id.
  2. How's the game choose party/mirage slot ? For instance there are couple of slot is empty in between a filled slot. Is it happen because that empty slot was previously assigned a dismissed mirage? So what happen if i capture another mirage, will the game choose that first empty slot, or the very last empty slot ?
  3. Is it possible to add capabilities to change mirage master skill, or reset (either the master skill or the whole board) ?