World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by Jessen »

Xenthar wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:30 am
I've encountered a strange bug while using Jessen's updated table. It makes it so that every mirajewel gives the ability "Fire". When I reload the game without the table enabled, the mirajewels are back to normal. but as soon as I tick the enable box on the table. they revert to giving only fire again.
This only happens on Jessen's Mirajewel pointers fixed one. The other one and Drummer's Script doesn't cause this. I did add one libra mirajewel at the start of the game. and that is the only one I've added. Its not a big problem, as I can continue the game with his first table and only use the Mirajewel one when I want to add a new Mirajewel. just thought i would mention it.
thats odd, I'm not sure what would be causing that. Like I said, it shifted 4 bytes for me, so i imagined it shifted positions for everyone, as they did put in some content additions, which commonly moves data around. Either way though, if it does that to you, open the enable script in the script editor and find:

add [MiraJewelBasePtr],00000A2C
and change it back to
add [MiraJewelBasePtr],00000A28

see if that gets it working for you.

and i can see i still can't find an accurate spot where the mirage party editor is, it shifted on me again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xenthar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenthar »

The mirajewels themselves are correct. it's the Ability they give that is changed to fire. it still says Libra mirajewel or Thunder mirajewel. and like I said, reloading the game fixes it.

Edit1: changing that address didn't fix it.

Edit2: Here is a screenshot showing the problem if my description wasn't clear.
Last edited by Xenthar on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

hmm, well then it sounds like its not strictly 'that' part of the fix then and something else is going on.

Xenthar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenthar »

Well, hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else, and I just have to work around it.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Indeed. meanwhile i'm trying to tackle finding out how to temporarily work a 'change last attacked mirage' option for myself till Drummer can get his working. I know mine might just be a strict 'look for the health that's depleted' thing.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Had many things to do in real life today. I will try to start tomorrow if I can on fixing what I can.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

appreciate it Drummer, I'm just looking to see what I can and figure out how to get some of the limping more to a solid trudge.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

@Jessen Bro, i used mirajewel hack, but it only change slot 1. i already change to other slot. but it keep changing slot 1.

am i use it wrong? thx

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

yhawkz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:50 am
@Jessen Bro, i used mirajewel hack, but it only change slot 1. i already change to other slot. but it keep changing slot 1.

am i use it wrong? thx
it does sound like an OPR error in this case, but I could be wrong. I can't tell what you're doing afterall.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

Jessen wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:06 am
yhawkz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:50 am

am i use it wrong? thx
it does sound like an OPR error in this case, but I could be wrong. I can't tell what you're doing afterall.
hmmm....

can u explained to me how the slot (in mirajewel, battle items, and misc items) works?

i still cant get how it works...

hahahhahah

thx

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

yhawkz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am
hmmm....

can u explained to me how the slot (in mirajewel, battle items, and misc items) works?

hahahhahah

thx
Easy. Battle and misc items usually happen at the same time. you have to have the pointers open so they can update when you look at the item menus.

Mirajewels only update when you look at the Mirajewel menu of course.

to change slots you need to highlight the slot pointer and press enter, which will then change where the other pointers are pointing at. If thats not working right, there might be something wrong.

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

Jessen wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:21 am
yhawkz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am
hmmm....

hahahhahah

thx
Easy. Battle and misc items usually happen at the same time. you have to have the pointers open so they can update when you look at the item menus.

Mirajewels only update when you look at the Mirajewel menu of course.

to change slots you need to highlight the slot pointer and press enter, which will then change where the other pointers are pointing at. If thats not working right, there might be something wrong.
AHA

it's not working...

it should change instantaneously(i just google it) right?

hahahhaha

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

yhawkz wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:49 am
AHA

it's not working...

it should change instantaneously(i just google it) right?

hahahhaha
it should. I'd say just wait till Drummer has had a chance to look over and try to fix some of his scripts and such. It might work better that way.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You have to use CE 6.7 with this table because of bug in 6.8 and 6.8.1 doesn't update the pointers automatically.

Xenthar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenthar »

To Jessen. I was able to fix the issue of mirajewels all giving fire by changing

originalcode3:
mov rbx,[rbx+rcx*8+00000A2c]
to
originalcode3:
mov rbx,[rbx+rcx*8+00000A28].

And now everything works as intended. just wanted to let you know.