World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by ashuraman »

waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 pm
@Everyone else:
Gameplay related question, slightly confused over a Transfiguration tip jar from Tama.
Eg: Raised Chocochick Vs Captured Chocobo
Is it better to raise mirage from small size ?
Say if i capture a medium/large evolution (is that what you called a wild Mirage?), does it have lower stats/abilites/etc than a raised one?
So, do i have to dismiss all M/L size one, only aiming for a small one ?
The mirages you raise will always be stronger than the mirages you capture, it's just like Pokemon. Mirages in the wild have a set level and set stats while the mirages you raise are constantly evolving. So a Chocobo you raise from a chocochik has the potential to be stronger than a chocobo you find in the wild. Now this doesn't mean that you should dismiss M and L size mirages you find and that's because even if you capture an L or M size Mirage, you can(after some leveling up) Transfig them into their S variant(most of them at least, providing they HAVE an S variant)a and fill up the S variant's mirage board. Remember, mirages found in the wild don't have the Mirage Board filled up

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:51 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:32 am
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 am
So how do you use this mirage wild editor?

After changing the 1st and only available option nothing happens
You must have the prism for the wild monster you are looking for. Basically, you choose the Wild Mirage to look for. Then you attack said monster in the battle to update the pointer. When it's ready to imprism, you can then modify both Mirage ID's shown to affect the mirage you will get when you imprism the mirage. I think that's it. So choose mirage, attack it, when ready to imprism, change the Mirage ID in both spots, imprism said mirage and you get the one you chose instead.
Doesnt work either way. Maybe I am missing smth.

I added via the item editor the prism for lets say baby behemoth. I activate the script, input baby behemoth, got ot battle, make imprism ready to catch the thing, still, ??. Options wont update. Then I thought that you maybe need to set it to the monster you actually meet, so I set it to the ice bat, but nothing changed, pointers arent read.

Althought If I leave it set at chocochick they do update. Weird as hell.

Much better script would be to alter them onster you encounter all together.
ashuraman wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:39 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:55 am
I forgot to mention that yes you need the prism for the mirage you are changing in order to capture it. You can now use the item editor after Slot 257 to give yourself a prism you don't have in an empty slot as of the last update (EDIT12). You can also use the Items Never Go Below 1 to always keep prisms once you have one now after EDIT12.

I would just try a regular battle with a Mu or something if you don't have more Chocochick prisms and don't know how to get yourself one. The easiest way though is to edit an empty item slot after Slot 257 to a prism you need. It worked for me on a Mu and a Chocochick.

Hope this helps.
You say that but when i first tested the editor i successfully changed a Mini Flan into a Magitek Armor and i'm pretty sure i didn't have a prism for Magitek Armor and i was still able to get it. however later on i tried changing a Chocobo into Shivalry and into a holy Dragon, none of them worked
Okay, I tested it again with Black Nakk and it worked for me, so perhaps everyone is confused how it works. You need the prism for the first Wild Mirage that you are in battle with that you are changing to something else. You change the Wild Mirage to Look for to the initial mirage in battle that you are looking to change into something else. If it's a Chocochick, leave it the default, if it's Black Nakk for example, I chance the first option under the code to Black Nakk. You then attack said mirage in battle to update the pointers. Since many initial mirage's all you have to do is attack to imprism them, it works out well. When you are ready to imprism, you change the 2 Mirage ID (The bottom 2 options underneath the option when you enable it) to the mirage you want to have after you imprism. For example, I changed the Black Nakk to a Magitech Armor and it worked fine for me. After you change the options, you go ahead and imprism in the game and it should imprism the one you selected.

I'm sorry if this is confusing, but it's not really that bad to do. If you don't want to use the infinite items, give yourself 80 chocochick prisms in your items and go the the Coliseum battle Boko & Family and change the chocochick there into whatever mirages you want for the 80 time you can and repeat if necessary. It's not that bad.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Elterin wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 pm
Thanks a lot for your table. For info, xp multiplier doesn't work (tested with edit12).
I just tested it in my game and it works fine. It doesn't show up in the results screen, but does multiply it in the mirage board screen after battle. You can set the multiplier to things like 250 or 500 for really fast leveling up if it appears to still be slow.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 pm
@DrummerIX
God mode still affect (some?) enemies.
During battle with the first boss, i choose ifrit. He didn't die (took damage, but his health remain the same)
I try to turning off the option (while in battle), but i supposed if you started the battle with the option on, it stays on.

Codex release v1.0.0.0 btw, if it matter.

@Everyone else:
Gameplay related question, slightly confused over a Transfiguration tip jar from Tama.
Eg: Raised Chocochick Vs Captured Chocobo
Is it better to raise mirage from small size ?
Say if i capture a medium/large evolution (is that what you called a wild Mirage?), does it have lower stats/abilites/etc than a raised one?
So, do i have to dismiss all M/L size one, only aiming for a small one ?
Yes, God Mode affects certain enemies, so you may have to turn it off in certain battles. I haven't had time to search for a better way to tell the difference between enemies and players yet.

I have successfully been able to turn it off in the middle of a battle. You just choose the God Mode option and switch it to off. If that doesn't work, you could try deactivating the Damage Modifier script altogether.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@ashuraman
Thank you.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:12 pm
Yes, God Mode affects certain enemies, so you may have to turn it off in certain battles. I haven't had time to search for a better way to tell the difference between enemies and players yet.

I have successfully been able to turn it off in the middle of a battle. You just choose the God Mode option and switch it to off. If that doesn't work, you could try deactivating the Damage Modifier script altogether.
OK, thanks. Not a big problem anyway, i just happen found that when i test the functionality of all the table feature, normally i don't use god mode at all.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:07 pm
Okay, I tested it again with Black Nakk and it worked for me, so perhaps everyone is confused how it works. You need the prism for the first Wild Mirage that you are in battle with that you are changing to something else. You change the Wild Mirage to Look for to the initial mirage in battle that you are looking to change into something else. If it's a Chocochick, leave it the default, if it's Black Nakk for example, I chance the first option under the code to Black Nakk. You then attack said mirage in battle to update the pointers. Since many initial mirage's all you have to do is attack to imprism them, it works out well. When you are ready to imprism, you change the 2 Mirage ID (The bottom 2 options underneath the option when you enable it) to the mirage you want to have after you imprism. For example, I changed the Black Nakk to a Magitech Armor and it worked fine for me. After you change the options, you go ahead and imprism in the game and it should imprism the one you selected.

I'm sorry if this is confusing, but it's not really that bad to do. If you don't want to use the infinite items, give yourself 80 chocochick prisms in your items and go the the Coliseum battle Boko & Family and change the chocochick there into whatever mirages you want for the 80 time you can and repeat if necessary. It's not that bad.
The problem isn't that, like i said before i was successful in changing a Mini Flan into a Magitek Armor. However later on i couldn't change a Mu into a Shivalry OR a Holy Dragon and i went trough the exact same process. And it wasn't a matter of me not having a prism for the Mu, you are given one the first time you encounter a new enemy

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:08 pm
I just tested it in my game and it works fine. It doesn't show up in the results screen, but does multiply it in the mirage board screen after battle. You can set the multiplier to things like 250 or 500 for really fast leveling up if it appears to still be slow.
Ah, so it doesn't shows. Thanks. Can you aslo check Cielo's ignore SP script please?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:33 pm
@ashuraman
Thank you.
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:12 pm

OK, thanks. Not a big problem anyway, i just happen found that when i test the functionality of all the table feature, normally i don't use god mode at all.
I found time to fix the God Mode. It seems to work okay for me now (EDIT13).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

In all my tests, I can successfully use the Wild Mirage Editor.

I just tested changing a chocochick from the Boko & Family battle into a Holy Dragon.

So, to make things easier, I recommend that you give yourself 80 chocochick prisms via the Item Editor and go to the colisieum battle Boko & Family and do your capturing there. I have tried to make things work and easy the best I know how. I apologize if others cannot get it to work in all circumstances.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

The editor doesn't work or I am just retarded.

I launched the table, the script from cielos, easy capture, and yours. For simplicity i went to the 1st forest of the game, changed it to small Mu, i got into battle. Pointers udpated, nice, I thought. I changed it to random Mirage from the list, 2x times, like you said. I even waited one defense turn to be sure. I imprism it, and I still got Mu. And to answer your question, yes, I have a prism for the one I set it to, in my case it was Kaguya Flan. It doesnt change anything, I still got Mu. Freezing the value crashed the game. So no, the editor isn't working, and there cant be a mistake in the game version since there aren't any patches for the game.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm

I launched the table, the script from cielos, easy capture, and yours. For simplicity i went to the 1st forest of the game, changed it to small Mu, i got into battle. Pointers udpated, nice, I thought. I changed it to random Mirage from the list, 2x times, like you said. I even waited one defense turn to be sure. I imprism it, and I still got Mu. And to answer your question, yes, I have a prism for the one I set it to, in my case it was Kaguya Flan. It doesnt change anything, I still got Mu. Freezing the value crashed the game. So no, the editor isn't working, and there cant be a mistake in the game version since there aren't any patches for the game.
You forgot one thing: You have to fulfill the Prismtunity conditions MANUALLY, you can't rely on the easy capture script. That was the exact same mistake i was making

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:11 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 pm

You forgot one thing: You have to fulfill the Prismtunity conditions MANUALLY, you can't rely on the easy capture script. That was the exact same mistake i was making
Thanks for the tip, another thing I misinterpreted, was that he was said that it updates after last attacked, which I thought he meant battle, but he was talking about a turn..... Damn.... It isn't good to try to think hard late at night.

@edit
Finally got this bastard to work, thank you all.

BTW. Do you need to find a tranfiguration to evolve your mirages from 1st stage to the next?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:16 pm
BTW. Do you need to find a tranfiguration to evolve your mirages from 1st stage to the next?
Only the ones that have the condition as ??????. for those you need a special memento. For most of them you just need to be at a certain level

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm fairly certain you can use the item editor to give yourself the memento needed and it should work if you want to do that.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@DrummerIX
Instead of fixed value, can you also make the one hit kill a multiplier (division) ?
My problem is, the party is way too OP, so i resolved it by using one hit kill to lower my real damage.
While i can set the set of damages in the option, it's a bit problematic since i have to go back and forth between CE and the game to adjust the damage being done.
Also because the fixed value making all the attack become a fixed value. I wish there are variance in the damage.
So, perhaps a decimal division that we can set ? Like 0.5 even 0.05

Yes i know, this is because i leveling up too early.
But i want to unlock all transfig, and all of them have certain minimum level requirement.
And since Reynn and Lann always in the party, they always get the most exp. And there are tons mirage too go.
At this rate, they max 99 level in no time, along with my fav mirage.