World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by DrummerIX »

akiraneo wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:29 am
Thank youuu. Maybe instead you make mirage party editor, why dont you make wild mirage editor hehe
Thanks for suggesting this. It was fairly simple to do and works much better. It's in EDIT 11.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey

how about a easy capture cheat as well please

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

This is a wonderful table! I'm just a little confused on how to edit in the amount of arma gems. I'm not sure which slot it should be counted for.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Easy capture is on the Cielos script section under infinite gil.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Did one more update to fix a few issues I noticed in some of the options. I kind of think this might be last update for awhile unless something else comes up or it breaks on a game update or something. Enjoy the table!

Thanks to Cielos for his options.

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Wild Mirage Editor work in coliseum but when I try capture Magitek (Underground Prison) change it to anything. The game loop victory pose forever Result from battle don't show up (so Alt+F4 is only option)

I can catch wild Mirage in coliseum only 1 time like ? Let said I catch 1 chocochick (and change it to any mirage) I must have 1 chocochick prism and I lose 1 prism to catch 1 Mirage. So coliseum isn't work for infinite Mirage that make I try Eldbox catch at Underground Prison (cause Eldbox = Infinity) , But as I said earlier (victory pose forever = Alt+F4)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

kvh wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 pm
This is a wonderful table! I'm just a little confused on how to edit in the amount of arma gems. I'm not sure which slot it should be counted for.
Those items start at Slot 257 and you can go up 1 slot each until you find it. another option is to browse the memory at Slot 257 and it's close by there.

I'm not sure if my Items Never Go Below 1 work for Arma Gem turn ins, but I fixed it to work for those type of items in the last update. Hope this helps.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

topboy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:12 am
Wild Mirage Editor work in coliseum but when I try capture Magitek (Underground Prison) change it to anything. The game loop victory pose forever Result from battle don't show up (so Alt+F4 is only option)

I can catch wild Mirage in coliseum only 1 time like ? Let said I catch 1 chocochick (and change it to any mirage) I must have 1 chocochick prism and I lose 1 prism to catch 1 Mirage. So coliseum isn't work for infinite Mirage that make I try Eldbox catch at Underground Prison (cause Eldbox = Infinity) , But as I said earlier (victory pose forever = Alt+F4)
I forgot to mention that yes you need the prism for the mirage you are changing in order to capture it. You can now use the item editor after Slot 257 to give yourself a prism you don't have in an empty slot as of the last update (EDIT12). You can also use the Items Never Go Below 1 to always keep prisms once you have one now after EDIT12.

I would just try a regular battle with a Mu or something if you don't have more Chocochick prisms and don't know how to get yourself one. The easiest way though is to edit an empty item slot after Slot 257 to a prism you need. It worked for me on a Mu and a Chocochick.

Hope this helps.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

So how do you use this mirage wild editor?

After changing the 1st and only available option nothing happens

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 am

You must have the prism for the wild monster you are looking for. Basically, you choose the Wild Mirage to look for. Then you attack said monster in the battle to update the pointer. When it's ready to imprism, you can then modify both Mirage ID's shown to affect the mirage you will get when you imprism the mirage. I think that's it. So choose mirage, attack it, when ready to imprism, change the Mirage ID in both spots, imprism said mirage and you get the one you chose instead.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:32 am
MasterVegito wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:28 am

You must have the prism for the wild monster you are looking for. Basically, you choose the Wild Mirage to look for. Then you attack said monster in the battle to update the pointer. When it's ready to imprism, you can then modify both Mirage ID's shown to affect the mirage you will get when you imprism the mirage. I think that's it. So choose mirage, attack it, when ready to imprism, change the Mirage ID in both spots, imprism said mirage and you get the one you chose instead.
Doesnt work either way. Maybe I am missing smth.

I added via the item editor the prism for lets say baby behemoth. I activate the script, input baby behemoth, got ot battle, make imprism ready to catch the thing, still, ??. Options wont update. Then I thought that you maybe need to set it to the monster you actually meet, so I set it to the ice bat, but nothing changed, pointers arent read.

Althought If I leave it set at chocochick they do update. Weird as hell.

Much better script would be to alter them onster you encounter all together.

xhj09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xhj09 »

great addition

however the new infinite usage kinda ruined the game a little, not a gamebreaking change but items that are supposed to be gone from key items are still in the inventory even after using it for Gimme Golems

edit: ah my bad i ticked the 'never go below 1'

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

Thanks a lot for your table. For info, xp multiplier doesn't work (tested with edit12).

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:55 am
I forgot to mention that yes you need the prism for the mirage you are changing in order to capture it. You can now use the item editor after Slot 257 to give yourself a prism you don't have in an empty slot as of the last update (EDIT12). You can also use the Items Never Go Below 1 to always keep prisms once you have one now after EDIT12.

I would just try a regular battle with a Mu or something if you don't have more Chocochick prisms and don't know how to get yourself one. The easiest way though is to edit an empty item slot after Slot 257 to a prism you need. It worked for me on a Mu and a Chocochick.

Hope this helps.
You say that but when i first tested the editor i successfully changed a Mini Flan into a Magitek Armor and i'm pretty sure i didn't have a prism for Magitek Armor and i was still able to get it. however later on i tried changing a Chocobo into Shivalry and into a holy Dragon, none of them worked

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@DrummerIX
God mode still affect (some?) enemies.
During battle with the first boss, i choose ifrit. He didn't die (took damage, but his health remain the same)
I try to turning off the option (while in battle), but i supposed if you started the battle with the option on, it stays on.

Codex release v1.0.0.0 btw, if it matter.

@Everyone else:
Gameplay related question, slightly confused over a Transfiguration tip jar from Tama.
Eg: Raised Chocochick Vs Captured Chocobo
Is it better to raise mirage from small size ?
Say if i capture a medium/large evolution (is that what you called a wild Mirage?), does it have lower stats/abilites/etc than a raised one?
So, do i have to dismiss all M/L size one, only aiming for a small one ?