World of Final Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by DrummerIX »

MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:58 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:06 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 pm
Mirajewel editor gets stuck on 1 characer, it never updates after that.
Try EDIT9 to see if that helps. You actually have to go where you equip the MiraJewel for the pointer to update now.
Ok, now i think it works, you just need to actually equip the jewel prior to editing the slot. But you still only will see values for 1 character.

For instance if you equip 2 jewels and then change them, by selecting lan and equiping him with a jewel, you will still change reyn jewels.
I thought I could use other people's save games, but it appears to be tied to steam account.

Anyway, maybe you're confused how it supposed to work. The slots go from 1 to 99, but slot 1 is always on the bottom because it's sorted by order you receive jewel's. The editor only allows you to edit a jewel or give yourself a new jewel in an empty spot. It doesn't change who has it equipped. I've tried to test the latest table and it is working okay for me. Going into the equip portion of MiraJewel updates the pointer for either Lann or Reynn. Slot 1 is always the bottom one in the screen. You change who has what equipped from the equip menu. Hope that helps.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

BTW, did you remove the god mode script from the recent edits to the table? Cause i'm not seeing it

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:49 am
BTW, did you remove the god mode script from the recent edits to the table? Cause i'm not seeing it
No, it is still there for me anyway.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:02 am
ashuraman wrote:
[Link] not for me it's not. And for the record this is Edit 9 of your table

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 am
DrummerIX wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
It's always been under the Damage Modifier Script. I just didn't call it God Mode there, but it's one of the options under the Damage Modifier

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I tested some adding of mirage's using the Mirage Party Editor. I was successful in changing mirage's to those of the same size (chocochick to white nakk for example). See the first post for instructions.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:22 am
ashuraman wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 am
DrummerIX wrote:

It's always been under the Damage Modifier Script. I just didn't call it God Mode there, but it's one of the options under the Damage Modifier
Oh so THAT'S where it is, ok then

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey

when i tried the mirage editor on this cheat table, it softlocked my game and made my game crash

and when you use the mirage editor, it does not allow you to unlock any stuff on the mirage board

xhj09
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xhj09 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:24 am
xhj09 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:38 am
great work!

anyone had the exp multiplier to work? are there any conditions? i've been trying but it didn't work, others worked like a charm
Should be an option to set the EXP Multiplier when you enable the code. To see significant changes, you have to set to large amount like 500 or so. At least I could see them level up fast when I set it to large multiplier, so it's working for me.
Ahh, I get it now.... It doesn't show during the exp distribution screen but it applies after the battle.. thanks a lot!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

mac4500 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 pm
hey

when i tried the mirage editor on this cheat table, it softlocked my game and made my game crash

and when you use the mirage editor, it does not allow you to unlock any stuff on the mirage board
It has to be a specific way of doing it for it to work. It worked for me when changing the type to those of the same size.

You basically capture a fresh mirage like chocochick and then go to it's slot and change the mirage id in both places. Then you must save and reload the game. I was able to change a chocochick to a white nakk and it allows me to unlock items in the mirage board after reloading the game.

I was getting crashes also when changing things to those of different size (like the small chocochick to medium Chocobo).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Upon further testing, it appears to only allow you to change certain type mirage's into certain other types. I successfully captured a fresh Copper Gnome and was able to change it to a Mordskull type M, but not a Carbuncle type M. Maybe there is something else required to be changed or they changed the game up some to not allow all changes. It is sometimes difficult to change the game in ways it's not meant to be changed.

Anyway, I'm fairly happy with the options of this table as they stand now, but let me know if you all see another option that might be useful.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I figured out some things to not make it crash when changing one mirage to another type. I added an option under the Mirage Party Editor called Mirage Unknown 1 (Offset 304). This value needs to be the same as a normally captured mirage for the game not to crash when changing mirage's. I saw some values of 0 for things like Copper Gnome and Mordskull. Chocochick has a value of 3. Baby Behometh has a value of 11 for this option. If you know the value of the mirage you are wanting to change it to from a normally captured one, you can then change any fresh mirage to another mirage without crashing according to my tests. We just need to figure out the correct values for this for the mirages we want.

EDIT 10.2 has this update on the first page.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Man, I thought Slot 1 is.... slot 1, 1st on the top of the list. Now it makes sense ;d

akiraneo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akiraneo »

Thank youuu. Maybe instead you make mirage party editor, why dont you make wild mirage editor hehe

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Thank you for this table, also is it possible to make a quick stack toppler to break the enemies up?