No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DariuS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: No Mans Sky (Steam)

Post by DariuS »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 am
Update 68 added.
thank you for your hard work squal.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:00 am
Update 68 added.
Thank you for the update.

Here is my v1.70 The Abyss update.

Changelog:
  • Inf Scanner - fixed
  • Inf Jetpack - added Squall8's code and made more update persistent
  • Inf Exocraft Boost - fixed and made more update persistent
  • Exocraft Moon Jump - fixed and made more update persistent
  • Ignore Crafting/Damaged/Convo Requirements - Squall8's update with more items
  • Highlighted Item Pointers - fixed
  • Product Stack - fixed and made more update persistent
  • Always Have Conversation Item - removed, use Ignore Crafting/Damaged/Convo Requirements instead
Broken:
  • Summon Exocraft Anywhere
  • Free Blueprint Analysis
No Man's Sky.CT
v1.70 The Abyss
(134.62 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

SCP-3068
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SCP-3068 »

Hey Igromanru, firstly thank you so much for your hard work (and Squall8) - just a note, Inf. Health/Life Support/Hazard Prot./Sprint isn't working. I don't know if that's just mine (I'm on GoG version, but your table's always worked fine) but yeah, just a heads up.

Mastershep11n7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mastershep11n7 »

Hello, when I activated the inventory pointers, all the inventory for the exosuit regular inventory disappears. it shows up when i move my cursor over it, but its all invisible so i cannot see it. The ship and freighter and the tool are fine, as are the technology and cargo inventory for all of it. But just the regular part for the exo suit is acting up.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

SCP-3068 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:08 am
Hey Igromanru, firstly thank you so much for your hard work (and Squall8) - just a note, Inf. Health/Life Support/Hazard Prot./Sprint isn't working. I don't know if that's just mine (I'm on GoG version, but your table's always worked fine) but yeah, just a heads up.
Sorry, I can't help you, I got the Steam version. Anything beside few broken features, that you can see on my post, is working for me.

DariuS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DariuS »

igromanru wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:12 pm
SCP-3068 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:08 am
Sorry, I can't help you, I got the Steam version. Anything beside few broken features, that you can see on my post, is working for me.
i have steam version and i have same issue. squals also doesnt work.

Mastershep11n7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mastershep11n7 »

nvm i restarted the game and that pretty much fixed it
but it took off all my already had upgrades and tech on my exosuit. no biggie though cause when i went to upgrade the suit it made it max slots. just was weird for a sec

DariuS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DariuS »

Mastershep11n7 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:24 am
nvm i restarted the game and that pretty much fixed it
but it took off all my already had upgrades and tech on my exosuit. no biggie though cause when i went to upgrade the suit it made it max slots. just was weird for a sec
well, havent tried again after restarting my pc. maybe we both faced same issue..

apologies

EDIT:
@igromanru

The build anywhere option seems doesnt work, when its active and trying to replace a building part it always says player inside object.'
and after restarting pc and even a new save i still not able to make infinite health working..

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

DariuS wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:52 am
EDIT:
@igromanru

The build anywhere option seems doesnt work, when its active and trying to replace a building part it always says player inside object.'
and after restarting pc and even a new save i still not able to make infinite health working..
Thank you for reporting.
I have changed the address search behaviour of Inf Health, take a look if it works now for you.

Changelog:
  • Moved credits to Table Extras
  • Inf Health - changed address search behaviour
  • Build Anywhere - fixed
Broken:
No Man's Sky.CT
(135.02 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

ritualism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ritualism »

igromanru, I am having a couple problems with that table still.

Product stack causes crashes: when I switch it on, just moving any product from one square to another is an instant crash to desktop. elements work fine though and Squall8's version of product stack works.

Inf life not totally working: It seems that I will take damage to my health or even die if my shields are extremely low, or from massive damage such as a point-blank plasma grenade. Maybe only the inf shield part is working? Squall8's version has the exact same behavior btw.

Unlike others have reported, inf sprint, jetpack, hazard etc are working fine for me. This is with 1.7 still not the new 1.71 patch.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

ritualism wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:19 pm
igromanru, I am having a couple problems with that table still.

Product stack causes crashes: when I switch it on, just moving any product from one square to another is an instant crash to desktop. elements work fine though and Squall8's version of product stack works.

Inf life not totally working: It seems that I will take damage to my health or even die if my shields are extremely low, or from massive damage such as a point-blank plasma grenade. Maybe only the inf shield part is working? Squall8's version has the exact same behavior btw.

Unlike others have reported, inf sprint, jetpack, hazard etc are working fine for me. This is with 1.7 still not the new 1.71 patch.
Thank you for reporting.
How Product Stack script should works? I've never used it. I've fixed it now based on the code.

Changelog:
  • Infinity Health - new infinity health script, should works even for critical one hit damage
  • Product Stack - fixed
Broken:
No Man's Sky.CT
(135.84 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

ritualism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ritualism »

Product stack just increases the number of products that can fit in an inventory slot. Like you can usually hold 5 warp cells or pearls or whatever in an inventory slot and 10 in a freighter, the product stack cheat lets you carry 575 in an inventory slot and 1150 in a freighter slot.

Thanks for the quick fix they both work now!

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Switching items sometimes produces the item known as Big Ball, with 250 quantity. Is there a particualr trick to switching items?

Figured it out, remember to not only change a name of the item, but also its type if you are converting from like a mineral to product like I did.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

v1.7.5, huge update[Link].
Half of features are broken, it will take a while.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 70 added.