No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Regulator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Regulator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:45 pm
Update 66 added.
igromanru wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 pm
Actually that wasn't my original intention. I was just making it for Tech/Products, turned out to hold true for everything else lol.
dude is the update 66 the same file as above? :D

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 am
Reputation: 348

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 pm

Update 67 added.
Regulator wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm
What? Mine and igromanru's? Download both and see for yourself.

Devilswarchild
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Devilswarchild » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 pm

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 pm
Update 67 added.
Regulator wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm
What? Mine and igromanru's? Download both and see for yourself.
which table on the main page is the actual table that is getting updated and also is the proper working one? thanks for all your hard work btw!

Tony Tony Chopper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Tony Tony Chopper » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Devilswarchild wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 pm
Update 67 added.
Regulator wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm
What? Mine and igromanru's? Download both and see for yourself.
which table on the main page is the actual table that is getting updated and also is the proper working one? thanks for all your hard work btw!
THIS one works as well.

edit - front page table is working - pointed out by igromanru.
Last edited by Tony Tony Chopper on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Regulator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Regulator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:10 pm
Update 67 added.
Regulator wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 pm
What? Mine and igromanru's? Download both and see for yourself.
I actually used the whole time igromanru´s table, because i couldnt believe yours with 80 KB would work (that one from the front page). and now i will try i saw i has the same options available. or didnt i see your table somewhere in the post?

User avatar
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by igromanru » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm back and I think I should clear up few things.

The original No Man's Sky table is from Squall8, he is updating it on the first page. It's the NMS.CT.

I've modified the table, made few own scripts and modified many scripts with code that persist most minor updates.
And I was keeping it up to date while Squall8 was busy with other stuff, I'm posting my version of the table always here.

So the main thanks should go to Squall8.


Since I'm back, I'll try to fix broken features in the next weeks.

Tony Tony Chopper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Tony Tony Chopper » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:59 am

igromanru wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:29 pm

So the main thanks should go to Squall8.


Since I'm back, I'll try to fix broken features in the next weeks.
Thankyou to everyone who has kept the various tables and scripts going.

Just fyi igromanru, on my system your latest table causes a crash, if the infinite mining tool is selected (and mining tool used), so when u get time can you test that as well?

User avatar
Khameleon808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Khameleon808 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:01 am

igromanru wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:29 pm
I'm back and I think I should clear up few things.

The original No Man's Sky table is from Squall8, he is updating it on the first page. It's the NMS.CT.

I've modified the table, made few own scripts and modified many scripts with code that persist most minor updates.
And I was keeping it up to date while Squall8 was busy with other stuff, I'm posting my version of the table always here.

So the main thanks should go to Squall8.


Since I'm back, I'll try to fix broken features in the next weeks.
As always, both of you two are infinitely appreciated by alot of us here. I kinda wish they would stop updating this game so much so you guys can have a friggen break. lol
Glad you will take a crack at tryin to fix some of the options. Not sure if anyone compiled a list so far of the ones that dont work. A couple I've noticed was the "Always have conversation item" and some other one I forgot. Maybe it was universal translator. Im sure youll roll through them.
That being said, its good to have ya back!

User avatar
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by igromanru » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 am

Small update

Features:
  • Inf Mining Beam - fixed the error that crashes the game
  • Journey Pointers - fixed, took the script from Squall8 latest table and modified it
Broken:
  • Summon Exocraft Anywhere
  • Free Blueprint Analysis
  • Always Have Conversation Item
No Man's Sky.CT
No Man's Sky v1.64
(256.69 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

User avatar
PaPaRoach76
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:42 am
Reputation: 1

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by PaPaRoach76 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:45 am

For me the Ignore Crafting/Damaged/Convo Requirements works fine for Convo items.

ritualism
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by ritualism » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:55 pm

igromanru, for me the product stack mod option is also broken; it stopped working with 1.63. I'm playing the GOG version if that makes any difference.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01181, christantoan, fennix102, FirstofEden, Google Adsense [Bot], Rexx, Sancte Noctis, TheyCallMeTim13, Westfire