Eiyuu*Senki

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Eiyuu*Senki

Post by Las0mbra »

I don't know if anyone plays this. Just in case here is a small table I created for my own playthrough.

Static addresses:
- Turn
- Action Points and Max Action Points
- Gold

Script that give you these pointers for the selected unit in the Troops screen:
- Set if the unit was on a mission this turn
- Troops and Max Troops
- At, DF and SP

Script that gives you these pointers for the selected unit during combat:
- Is Ally and Is Enemy (I haven't tried to mess with it, just left it in to create a Instant Heal Troops script)
- God Mode script
- Troops and Max Troops

I'm quite satisfied with these options, so unless the game introduces additional mechanics later on I won't be looking for more.

I have little experience creating scripts from scratch. Even this most simplest of scripts took more than one try and more time then I like to admit. So every and all critic and suggestions are welcome.

//Edit1:
I've adapted the table to the English release: "Eiyu Senki: The World Conquest - Version 1.02" but the ingame version shows 1.05

//Edit2:
Added a little script to get unit information during combat. This script finds the currently selected unit regardless of if it's ally or enemy. I'll try to create a script that constantly sets current troops to max troops for allies only, but that will take some research and time.

//Edit3:
Added a "God Mode". It's a lua script that sets the current troops to max troops 4 times per second. So unless it's a one hit kill your troops should fully heal every time they are attacked, attack themselves or are selected.

Make sure you activate the script above it first! (That's why its grouped behind it) The God Mode uses the pointer the "Selected Unit in Battle (Ally and Enemy)" script finds so it is absolutely required.

//Edit4:
Small tweak to the God Mode based on seikur0's suggestion.

//Edit5:
Updated the table to support jast's 1.04 path. Thanks, drtreaven for pm'ing me about the patch.

//Edit6:
Adopted the table to Eiyu*Senki Gold - A New Conquest released yesterday by Jast USA. Current Version is 1.03c according to the ingame information. Everything but the "Hearts" a Charakter has was updated. Since I tried to get the update out as soon as possible I'm not at a point in the game where I could find this offset.
Thanks, nos4r2 for bringing the release to my attention via pm.

//Edit7:
Had a few undocumented and forgotten Hotkeys set up in the Table I used as the base. Added the Table without Hotkeys.

//Edit8:
Found "Hearts", so the Table should be finished until the game is patched.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
EiyuSenkiGold_v1.03c.CT
Updated "Hearts"; Should be the Final version for 1.03c
(12.03 KiB) Downloaded 806 times
EiyuSenkiGold_v1.03c.CT
Hotfix; still Gold Version 1.03c but without Hotkeys
(12.21 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
EiyuSenkiGold_v1.03c.CT
Eiyu Senki Gold Table for Jast USA Version 1.03c
(15.37 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.04.CT
newer table for jast's 1.04 patch
(16 KiB) Downloaded 598 times
Eiyu Senki The World Conquest 1.05 .CT
older table for version 1.02
(16.01 KiB) Downloaded 569 times
Eiyuu Senki English Patch 1.7 Final.CT
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 954 times
Last edited by Las0mbra on Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuu*Senki [English, Patch 1.7 Final]

Post by Silent Tom »

Nice!
I've already made one before but that was before the whole cheat section got taken down on CE forum.
Though I still have the trainer version over [Link].
Maybe you can make one for the official english release too? That or Gold version, I've seen many people requesting it.

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

Silent Tom wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 pm
Though I still have the trainer version over [Link].
I actually stumbled across that video while searching for cheats yesterday. But seems I somehow missed the link... I need new glasses... :geek:
Silent Tom wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 pm
Maybe you can make one for the official english release too? That or Gold version, I've seen many people requesting it.
I won't buy the steam version as long as it's censored or at least not until they release an uncut patch.

I found a "Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest - Version 1.02" with the info "Alternate Version: Eiyuu*Senki GOLD" would that be it?
What's the difference between the normal and Gold version? I saw that the Gold version was released 1 1/2 years later but other than that I don't know what changed.

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

Las0mbra wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:19 pm
I actually stumbled across that video while searching for cheats yesterday. But seems I somehow missed the link... I need new glasses... :geek:
There was a link in the comment section somewhere(I've added it to the description now though). I originally put the link on CE forum but that was taken down and I never bothered to update the link in the description :P.
Las0mbra wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:19 pm
What's the difference between the normal and Gold version? I saw that the Gold version was released 1 1/2 years later but other than that I don't know what changed.
Gold version is another game(same cast, different story).
It's like an alternate retelling/reboot but with more characters and features(think of Neptunia games).
I'm personally not interested because it's untranslated but many people prefer this as the "superior" version(technically true, though not by far).

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

Thanks for the info. :D
Silent Tom wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 pm
I'm personally not interested because it's untranslated
Yeah would be the same for me. As good as the gameplay is I would like to understand the dialog.

I'll try to make something similar for the "Eiyuu Senki: The World Conquest - Version 1.02" (wich as I found out is the official localization of Eiyuu*Senki).

Seems the uncut patch for the steam version is an additional 6$, so I'll have to think about that.
If someone has a link to a Eiyuu*Senki Gold download pm me then I try to adapt it.

knightgale33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Eiyuu*Senki

Post by knightgale33 »

Hey there, just in case someone is having trouble loading the .ct
Your .exe of the game needs to be called: "Eiyu Senki.exe" (obviously without the " ")

I know it is a stupid solution, but somehow the .exe of my was was called "EiyuuSenki.exe"

Las0mbra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Las0mbra »

Updated both tables in the first post with a "God Mode".

Tymon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tymon »

Neither of the tables worked whatsoever for me, even upon renaming the exe as someone suggested. everything is just ?? for values and the scripts won't enable.

sapasaia91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sapasaia91 »

can u teach how to use pointer type cheat ....
i do not know how to use it

pred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pred »

Tymon wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:49 am
Neither of the tables worked whatsoever for me, even upon renaming the exe as someone suggested. everything is just ?? for values and the scripts won't enable.
Might be different versions of the exe file. Aren't there various options for this? Like steam, jast usa, and even original + patch?

sapasaia91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sapasaia91 »

pred wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm
Tymon wrote:
Might be different versions of the exe file. Aren't there various options for this? Like steam, jast usa, and even original + patch?
i think the problem is not exe file.because yesterday i have same problem with him,but accidently i active the other cheat,after i close the ce i want to use it again, i face the same problem again.
i think the problem is we do not know how to use pointer type cheat.
can someone teach us.

pred
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pred »

sapasaia91 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 am
pred wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:45 pm
Tymon wrote:
i think the problem is not exe file.because yesterday i have same problem with him,but accidently i active the other cheat,after i close the ce i want to use it again, i face the same problem again.
i think the problem is we do not know how to use pointer type cheat.
can someone teach us.
Did you try restarting both the game and cheat engine? Sometimes you need to do that. I also have no idea what you mean by pointer type cheat, either you activate it or you don't, and if you can't it's an exe/file difference, not a problem with the script (unless it's written wrongly).

korell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by korell »

I believe you have to highlight the character you want to edit or enter one of the menus to be able to load the pointers.

Ecchiiiiii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ecchiiiiii »

:< can u guide me how to change stat , every time i change it turn back to orginal value

wadere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wadere »

how do i use this? nothing work. i'm playing the fan translation 1.7 version that can be found on F95zone