Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 pm

howcouldyou wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 pm
Odd, I followed that video to the letter, even equipped the same weapon, but when I check to find out what accesses the address nothing shows up in the window
That might be cause of multiple items in your inventory. Notice how I find 3 addresses when searching for the yasha? the other 2 are in storage, so of course it wouldn't work, since you don't hover over them. It might also be a debugger problem; I had to use the VEH debugger for Nioh.

ZaMuda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ZaMuda » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:18 am

So i have encountered a, small, problem, it seems i've fucked up a value that manages hp, that makes my hp value always 99999, i can of cource, change my hp max, and my current hp, but even if i do, say max hp 800, current hp 400, after getting hit, it will zip strait back to 99999, was just hoping someone technical could give me some insight on this.

i also believe its lost the char model value, as changing the model dosen't work anymore.
thanks.

groxer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by groxer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am

If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
Attachments
nioh-1.21.04.CT
(352.66 KiB) Downloaded 558 times

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 am

groxer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am
If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
I did upload a video detailing exactly how to fix it... ah well, here's what you need to replace the <script> with, for the "SEA" version's LS_equipment to work.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDA8C)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)

groxer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by groxer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 am

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:39 am
groxer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am
If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
I did upload a video detailing exactly how to fix it... ah well, here's what you need to replace the <script> with, for the "SEA" version's LS_equipment to work.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDA8C)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D AB C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 am

groxer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 am
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Aaand that's precisely why I made it... I don't even know wtf is up with my steam version... "It just works" I guess.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:29 pm
Reputation: 9

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by KS212 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 am

@LCHLH

It may not be your version now that I think about it. Are you running an Asian version of Windows, or running Windows in a multibyte language mode?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:15 pm

KS212 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 am
@LCHLH

It may not be your version now that I think about it. Are you running an Asian version of Windows, or running Windows in a multibyte language mode?
Not that I know of. Only language is english(US); been using applocale for any asian program compatibility.

AllIWantToKnow
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AllIWantToKnow » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm

groxer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 am
If anyone is interested, I uploaded my personal merged and updated table. Last selected item should work, I have no luck with last selected equipment however. Working for current patch SEA Steam version.

Credits to the original creators of the scripts (zachillios, dec1337, SenorPlebeian, Darksen93, and others)
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.

evasyar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by evasyar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 pm

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.
Just want to help - If you are in a bind, If you already have a Luck/Item Drop/Equipment Drop stat (If you do not then it is quite simple to fab those using the Last Item Selected Or Last Equipment Selected scripts) then one can just pump the value of these stats to anything absurd using the Last Equipment selected or the Last Selected Item script. It will be the same effect as the Item rarity. I usually put my Luck = 999999, Equipment Drop = 9999 (999.9%), Item Drop = 9999 (999.9%) on Way of the Nioh (including Abyss runs) I can get up to 3 ethereals per enemy KO. Sometimes I get no ethereals then at times I get multiple ethereals so I thought this work around is good enough. This may be a little inconvenient but it is really not half bad.

groxer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by groxer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:21 am

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:55 pm
Thank you for your effort to update the table! I'll check it later, but I did take a quick look and it seems that you deleted the Item Rarity Mod script. Still no clue about a fix for this? Oh, one last thing. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what is exactly the XYZ script.
The table is based of last 1.21.03 table uploaded by dec1337 so I keep most, if not all, things intact and merge some missing stuffs like blacksmith script and infinite health script.

The item rarity mode is missing because it is still broken indeed. I've tried to fix it but my knowledge of assembly and my understanding of the logic behind the original script are not enough, I'm afraid. You can use the workaround posted by LCHLH and evasyar, however.

As for the XYZ script, honestly I haven't tried that script, sorry.

evasyar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by evasyar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm

groxer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 am
Ah sorry, I kinda skimmed the thread so your post got skipped, it really helps to fix the script though.
However I find it strange that the 6th byte in the array of bytes in my game is different than yours.

Here is what is working in my version (credits to SenorPlebeian and LCHLH):

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EQPMTPTR,nioh.exe,8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+8FDABC)
alloc(equipptr, 8)
registersymbol(equipptr)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [equipptr], rcx
  mov edx,[rcx]
  mov rcx,[nioh.exe+20F9F40]
  jmp return

EQPMTPTR:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(EQPMTPTR)

[DISABLE]

EQPMTPTR:
  db 8B 11 48 8B 0D 8B C4 7F 01

unregistersymbol(EQPMTPTR)
unregistersymbol(equipptr)
dealloc(equipptr)
dealloc(newmem)
Second this! I have a NIOH Steam USA version I plugged this code snippit in and the Last Selected Item in Equipment script works in 1.21.04! Same goes with Last Selected Item that worked too. I really did not bother to test anything else (including the blacksmith script) as these two are what I've been using primarily.

gmcsgmcs123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:02 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by gmcsgmcs123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Could someone help a noob explain how does changing effects on last selected item in equipment work ?
Second question is is it possible to add 7th special effect ( if i have 6) and make it to be part of a set ?

blazefreeze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by blazefreeze » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 am

Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.

groxer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by groxer » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:59 am

blazefreeze wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:28 am
Is there any chance that my game will crash/corrupted if i use CE to edit Weapon/Armor attribute ? i.e: Sarutobi's tonfa has a Unique "Tonfa Gun" skill if i use blacksmith script to remove it, does the game recognize that the item is illegal and corrupted ( i mean what if somebody fight my revenant and pick that item up ?) ? And yes i'm using the Steam version.
The game will not be corrupted. If you have items with illegal / impossible stats, the next time you load your save, the "illegal" items will revert / re-roll into having a legit stats. That being said, always be cautious and backup your save before trying to do some experiment.
As for revenants, I'm under the impression that equipments dropped from revenants will have randomized stats, can anyone confirm this?

Onto the topic of Item Rarity Mod, I seem to have found a working one.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ItmRarity,nioh.exe,01 B0 EC 01 00 00 E9) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"nioh.exe"+2B57AA)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  add [rax+000001EC],#99999
  jmp return

ItmRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ItmRarity)

[DISABLE]

ItmRarity:
  db 01 B0 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ItmRarity)
dealloc(newmem)
I have tested it multiple times only on Naomasa, but it seems to be working as intended every time. Please backup your save before testing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ADF56, Drivium, FraggerDaddy, jkollss, macdartle, olololenka, pcjunky