Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Timmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:48 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Timmy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Anyone knows how to change clan in teahouse if you play offline ?

ryudan888
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ryudan888 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm

This forum is cancer , no one helps.
Leech and get out .

User avatar
Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Forever Alone » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm

ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm
This forum is cancer , no one helps.
Leech and get out .
yo, why so rude, there is no point in blaming us about the things you could've just read on the forum, is thats so hard to do??

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Has anyone found Visitor's Dragon Kabuto in the code somewhere? or did they actually do something weird and removed it from the port?
ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm
This forum is cancer , no one helps.
Leech and get out .
Have you read the entire thread and not found an answer to your question of "how do I items"?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Monkfishy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm

I figured out how to easily modify Inheritable Effects and Permanent Effects without having to use that Blacksmithing script which only removes all locked effects.

With the Last Selected Item script open, go in-game and highlight a piece of equipment, then in the Table go down to the Special Effects and open the one you want to modify corresponding with the list of Effects on the selected Equipment (with Effect 1 being the top most Effect, down to 7).

https://i.imgur.com/Mw3uWw9.png In most people's Table this address will be "unknown". The first three values of this address are "010" or "000". To turn the Effect into an Inheritable change the first three values to "010" or to remove the Inheritable status from an Effect set it to "000".

https://i.imgur.com/yqkU1fK.png Again this address will be "unknown". The final two values (I think) determine if it's a Permanent effect. To turn an Effect Permanent change the last two values to "01", to remove the Permanent status from an Effect set it to "00".

https://i.imgur.com/lECWA7K.png Once you've done that your equipment will change. As you can see, both locked Effects, Inheritable and Permanent are no longer so and I can Reforge them to my hearts content. The really nice thing about this is, if you remove the Permanent lock from an Effect, reforge that Effect then re-apply the Permanent lock, it will remain after loading (thus bypassing the games legality checker). So you can have a Dragon Sword with Close Combat Damage instead of Yokai Close Combat Damage, or Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu with Lightning instead of Water!

This is handy if you have an unwanted Inheritable Effect so you can remove the lock, reforge, then re-apply the Inheritable status so that it's "legitimate" (equipment with 7 effects must have 1 Inheritable Effect). Or if you find a piece of equipment with a very nice Effect but it's not an Inheritable, you can turn that into an Inherit Effect then soul match it to your other gear; to go along with that you can remove the Inheritable lock on an Effect so you can receive a different one via Soul Matching.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:55 pm

Monkfishy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm
I figured out how to turn effects into Inherits Effects or Permanent Effects

With the Last Selected Item script, hover over the gear you want to edit, go down to the Effects, open one of them, e.g Effect 1, in most peoples tables there will be two values titled "unknown" the first one is the Inherit Effect value. To turn Effect 1 into an inherit, simply change the first three numbers of this value to "010".

The second "unknown" is a permanent effect if the value is 00000000 it's not permanent, to turn it Permanent change the final "0" into a "1".

This is handy for when you want a legit looking piece of gear with 7 Effects (1 has to be an inherit), or if you want to reforge an inherit effect (remove it to reforge, then re-apply), or remove an inherit effect to soul match a different one.
In short, this byte (4th from the end) makes it fixed
B6 4B 00 00 07 00 00 00 E6 D4 00 00 92 20 00 00 01 00 00 00
this byte (5th from the end) makes it inheritable
B6 4B 00 00 07 00 00 00 E6 D4 00 00 92 20 00 01 00 00 00 00

Gotcha, thanks.

Now if only I could figure out how to find what these bytes do without crashing the game instantly...
B6 4B 00 00 07 00 00 00 E6 D4 00 00 92 20 00 00 00 00 00 00

headshot0052
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 4:58 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by headshot0052 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:31 pm

The game just got update,some new?Some changed?

User avatar
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:23 am
Reputation: 19

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by stealthcl0wn » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 pm

headshot0052 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:31 pm
The game just got update,some new?Some changed?
Game never got updated, was just a Steam bug.

ryudan888
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ryudan888 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 pm

LCHLH wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 pm
Has anyone found Visitor's Dragon Kabuto in the code somewhere? or did they actually do something weird and removed it from the port?
ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm
This forum is cancer , no one helps.
Leech and get out .
Have you read the entire thread and not found an answer to your question of "how do I items"?
That's not my original question , I have a problem with the table.... and yes I read the entire thread and was the only one this particular problem.
Forever Alone wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:24 pm
ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 pm
This forum is cancer , no one helps.
Leech and get out .
yo, why so rude, there is no point in blaming us about the things you could've just read on the forum, is thats so hard to do??
Could've read in the forum ?
Did you read my first post ? No one in this thread in the 33 pages had the same problem.
Is it so hard to try and read before making a comment ?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 14

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:09 pm

ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 pm
That's not my original question , I have a problem with the table.... and yes I read the entire thread and was the only one this particular problem.
Is this your original problem?
ryudan888 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm
Some features don't work for me.
Do I need some other program in my computer besides Cheat Engine ?
I open the game , at tittle screen I open cheat engine 6.7 , load the table and open the program , nion.exe.
Some now works , like some scripts , but other stuff like edit stats or the Last Item/Equipment selected doesn't work.
I try yo click the empty box to activate , the program freeze for about 1 sec and nothing happens , I can't check the white boxes.
Can't edit values as well like LIFE , KI , because a lot of values stay at *??* , like it's not working.
If so, then here goes:
• you only need Nioh v1.21.0.2 and Cheat Engine v6.7
• you need the very latest table (try mine a couple pages back); the latest "last item" scripts didn't work for me either, and I had to ask the author of that script to give me a short guide to make it work; even though I have the latest Steam Nioh and CE, it was a difference between 3B and 1B in the assembly.
• scripts don't activate when the assembly won't work
• can't edit unknown values (???) because that would be pointless; the values are unknown because the addresses are not up-to-date.

Now, as I see it, if you've got the latest steam Nioh and Cheat Engine, and scripts/pointers still don't work, it's probably a tricky business with regional stuff; and none of us can fix that for you. Try Pascal's table for the basics (and an item index finder that SHOULD work on all versions).

Crawling Chaos
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Crawling Chaos » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 pm

I got a problem. I forgot to back up my save while fiddling with skills and now I have 500 ninja skills above the legal limit. I've tried to change them through CE but the values auto-reset to the previous ones when I tried to change anything. Any ideas? I'm already in WotW and I don't want to restart everything just to play online.

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by crimsonedge11 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:01 pm

From what I understand about the mechanics, it's possible for any regular, non-set item to roll as ethereal and be a part of one of the ethereal sets.

So the next question I got is, can I turn a normal item into ethereal + specify which ethereal set I wish to associate the item with? It's kinda pointless rolling a blank ethereal item.

waduk
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by waduk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm

Is it possible to add Effect from Armor sets that's not available on dropdown list?
Example, in Yagyu's sets, it give "Extend Parry Opening".
But that effect is nowhere to be found on the dropdown list.
And since the effects is not on slot, i can't copy paste it to another armor.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Deweyyy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:41 am

waduk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm
Is it possible to add Effect from Armor sets that's not available on dropdown list?
Example, in Yagyu's sets, it give "Extend Parry Opening".
But that effect is nowhere to be found on the dropdown list.
And since the effects is not on slot, i can't copy paste it to another armor.
Try a search in this table, this table has most of the effect.

Code: Select all

https://pastebin.com/Uigw1tin

ryudan888
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ryudan888 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:04 am

LCHLH wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:09 pm
ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 pm
That's not my original question , I have a problem with the table.... and yes I read the entire thread and was the only one this particular problem.
Is this your original problem?
ryudan888 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm
Some features don't work for me.
Do I need some other program in my computer besides Cheat Engine ?
I open the game , at tittle screen I open cheat engine 6.7 , load the table and open the program , nion.exe.
Some now works , like some scripts , but other stuff like edit stats or the Last Item/Equipment selected doesn't work.
I try yo click the empty box to activate , the program freeze for about 1 sec and nothing happens , I can't check the white boxes.
Can't edit values as well like LIFE , KI , because a lot of values stay at *??* , like it's not working.
If so, then here goes:
• you only need Nioh v1.21.0.2 and Cheat Engine v6.7
• you need the very latest table (try mine a couple pages back); the latest "last item" scripts didn't work for me either, and I had to ask the author of that script to give me a short guide to make it work; even though I have the latest Steam Nioh and CE, it was a difference between 3B and 1B in the assembly.
• scripts don't activate when the assembly won't work
• can't edit unknown values (???) because that would be pointless; the values are unknown because the addresses are not up-to-date.

Now, as I see it, if you've got the latest steam Nioh and Cheat Engine, and scripts/pointers still don't work, it's probably a tricky business with regional stuff; and none of us can fix that for you. Try Pascal's table for the basics (and an item index finder that SHOULD work on all versions).

See , that's exactly what I was looking for , it's always nice when someone try and help you even if does not resolve your issue.
Thank you very much.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arontroy, flavfav91, kazenoade, NotABot, PearlOrient, York2016