Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by subeng »

The Super Stats script crashes the game , is there any fix?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

manila33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manila33 »

Pascal wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 pm
I updated the save data decryption tool. It can now be used to transfer save files between different steam accounts. There is also a new option to turn off save file integrity checks, which allows easy editing of all the save data. I haven't tested it extensively but changing things like level and play time work without issues.

[Link]
Great!! However, can you explain how to use your tool? Is there a exe file?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

manila33 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm
Pascal wrote:
I updated the save data decryption tool. It can now be used to transfer save files between different steam accounts. There is also a new option to turn off save file integrity checks, which allows easy editing of all the save data. I haven't tested it extensively but changing things like level and play time work without issues.

[Link]
There's nothing more than EXE file.
[Link]

manila33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manila33 »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:06 pm
manila33 wrote:
Pascal wrote:

[Link]
[Link]
Great, thx alot!! Thats was quick! However, I'm still confused on how to use the tool.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

manila33 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:23 pm
AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:06 pm
manila33 wrote:

[Link]
Great, thx alot!! Thats was quick! However, I'm still confused on how to use the tool.
How to use:

Use -h for a full list of cmd arguments.

De-/Encryption:

Files are encrypted and decrypted by dragging them onto the exe or equivalently by passing the file path as the first argument when using the tool in the command line. Whether encryption or decryption is performed is automatically determined based on the first 4 bytes of the input file. Decrypted save files always start with 4E 49 4F 48.

Transfering save files to new steam accounts:

Transfering save files between steam accounts is possible with the command line argument -sid [SteamID3]. You can look up your SteamID3 at steamid.io.

Example: .\Nioh_Savefile_Decrypt.exe -i SOMEONES_SAVEDATA.BIN -sid 123456789 -o SAVEDATA.BIN

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

the first post isnt really clear, what is the latest table and its functionality?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:03 pm
jumiknight wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Using any of the scripts are you able to get the full set bonus of a set on one item or anything like that?
I don't believe so. It might be possible but not with the scripts we have available.
You can't give yourself the full set bonus but you can give yourself specific effects from the set bonus that you want. For example the 7 piece bonus for the Hayabusa set is the True Dragon Sword..... you can just give yourself that one effect on a piece somewhere and save yourself having to equip all 7 pieces.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

groxer wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 pm
There will be an update this week, heads up:

[Link]
Good time to back up a copy of the exe people, in case the table doesn't get updated...

Akmal2401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akmal2401 »

still no fix on difficulty unlocker

Akmal2401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akmal2401 »

how does the save file decrpyt works? can u make a video

Viviny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Viviny »

Can someone help me to make item editor work please ? It only show Array of byte and ?? everywhere else when I highlight items in the item or equipment menu, even when I'm in a mission or on the map

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Viviny wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:00 pm
Can someone help me to make item editor work please ? It only show Array of byte and ?? everywhere else when I highlight items in the item or equipment menu, even when I'm in a mission or on the map
Sure but calm down man, you posted 3 posts in a row! Didn't you get the message about it needing approval?

Viviny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Viviny »

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 pm
Viviny wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:00 pm
Sure but calm down man, you posted 3 posts in a row! Didn't you get the message about it needing approval?
Sorry I didn't see it, I thought my message got lost

tenebro86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tenebro86 »

hello,

first of, thanks for the table, but i got a little problem.
each time i check infinite health script, then launch a mission, or check it whrn the mission is altready started, my game crash asap.
any help please?

Zethican
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zethican »

Hi all,
First off, thank you for the amazing work on this table! I registered here to ask a question/post a potential bug. I'm still pretty new to Cheat Engine, ao it could be used error, but I've run into a issue using Inf Items: The game says I have no ammo for ranged weapons... I have zero arrows in my inventory, several dozen in storage, and am unable to buy more "You cannot carry any more". Sometimes I can still fire arrows if I pick them up, but the HUD always has a red X AND says "0". I've tried experimenting with enabling/disabling the cheat, destroying/dropping ammo from both inventory and storage. It SEEMS like when the cheat is off, I can use ammo I pick up on missions (even tho it says no ammo), but that's about it. Anyway, I am open to suggestions and reporting the outcome here if it helps the developer(s). :)