Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
willdunz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by willdunz »

item editing is gonna be a big project but absolutely necessary lol. This game requires REALLY good gear if you want to beat NG+n mode and I'm not grindng for that again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gibbos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gibbos »

can anyone confirm if using CE fucks with you being able to play online? i honestly really dont wanna grind but i will if it means ill be able to play with friends

Laevetiin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laevetiin »

justiny wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:37 am
Phaux wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:04 am
justiny wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:55 am

Thanks it works, tbh this is the only script i need.
Same, farming in these games can be dull, keeps you going on the fun bits.
With this script on, making offerings with equipments will make the equipments increase in quantity. (So disable script b4 doing anything item/equipment related)

Omnyo & ninjutsu items still deplete
Omnyo and Ninjutsu items aren't classed as items, that's likely why. Think of them like miracles/pyromancies/sorceries. Pretty sure the talismans you find would be unlimited. Hopefully there will be an unlimited smithing option.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

justiny wrote:
Phaux wrote:
justiny wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:55 am

Thanks it works, tbh this is the only script i need.
With this script on, making offerings with equipments will make the equipments increase in quantity. (So disable script b4 doing anything item/equipment related)

Thanks yeah I noticed that too unstackable items will stack (no visible stack though), I just replaced sub opcode with add. I will look into ninja/magic items now - I added pointer to Amrita Gauge (Max for me is 1500, may vary), and added these to Zachillios's table

Edit: Added infinite ninja/onmyo items
nioh.CT
(9.08 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

dec1337 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:32 am
justiny wrote:
Phaux wrote:

Thanks yeah I noticed that too unstackable items will stack (no visible stack though), I just replaced sub opcode with add. I will look into ninja/magic items now - I added pointer to Amrita Gauge (Max for me is 1500, may vary), and added these to Zachillios's table

nioh.CT
Thx god tbh just infinity skill point & item are enough for me to play but wouldn't mind more option about drop rate or equipment ( i think edit character stats will likely make save corrupt )

Also did equipment load possible? it really fun if you can use heavy armor with A agility

ZTEE01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZTEE01 »

dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Just fyi, amrita gauge+C is the living weapon "stamina" or time. I haven't looksed to see about stopping it from decreasing, but from testing you can pop lw, and just freeze the value until you feel like sheathing.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

nos4r2 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:10 am
dec1337 wrote:
justiny wrote:

nioh.CT
Thx god tbh just infinity skill point & item are enough for me to play but wouldn't mind more option about drop rate or equipment ( i think edit character stats will likely make save corrupt )

Also did equipment load possible? it really fun if you can use heavy armor with A agility
I found the value for Luck, but it pops back to its normal value. I'm attempting to find the prestige points but they really don't wanna be found lol.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

anybody find out how to get 100% drops on smithing texts? this was by far the most tedious grind in the game.

Laevetiin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laevetiin »

If possible; check for pointers to Onmyo attack power, Ninjutsu attack power and the attack of the main-hand weapon?

SavicusVonde
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SavicusVonde »

When I change the gold value in the menu, when I load the game it doesn't change to what I set it to. Glory does change though, haven't tried amrita.

Edit: Nevermind, maybe the value I had set was too high for the game. Works :D

xstrike9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xstrike9999 »

Whenever I change the value of Amrita, the game does a soft restart. It also doesn't let you level up while the Amrita modifier is active.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

talran wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:13 am
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Just fyi, amrita gauge+C is the living weapon "stamina" or time. I haven't looksed to see about stopping it from decreasing, but from testing you can pop lw, and just freeze the value until you feel like sheathing.
Ty yeah i found that and made couple more scripts for living weap/amrita gauge
nioh.CT
(11.69 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dec1337 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 am
talran wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:13 am
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.CT
Ty yeah i found that and made couple more scripts for living weap/amrita gauge

nioh.CT
Thank you for the scripts, they're really handy! Was wondering if you had any idea how to mess with the prestige points, agyo is at 141f764C0 but it's encrypted. Would be awesome if you could figure out, it's gone completely over my head.

Edit: it appears to be dynamic, I'll have to do a pointer for it.
Attachments
agyo prestige debug.CT
(16.4 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Any way to hack the "skins" from get-go (without waiting for items scripts and tables)...?

I want to play this, but not as a generic Geralt-san (esp. not in co-op, where both players are clones). That, or does anyone have a save 'unlocker' at a point where the skin "transformations" become accessible?

(thanks)

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

After using a trainer, I'm getting a game crash the instant I kill any enemy. That is, the trainer (inf. HP / ST) worked for the game's prologue, but after the first Shrine, it crashes immediately upon killing an enemy (as the killing blow hits).

Is this the trainer / save related? Or is it something else? (NB: Using another save I downloaded, the game does not suffer the same issue...)