Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by waduk »

Deweyyy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:41 am
waduk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm
Is it possible to add Effect from Armor sets that's not available on dropdown list?
Example, in Yagyu's sets, it give "Extend Parry Opening".
But that effect is nowhere to be found on the dropdown list.
And since the effects is not on slot, i can't copy paste it to another armor.
Try a search in this table, this table has most of the effect.

Code: Select all

https://pastebin.com/Uigw1tin
That pastebin link is the same that being use in the table dropdown list.
There's no "Extend Parry Opening"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

LCHLH wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:09 pm
ryudan888 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:58 pm
That's not my original question , I have a problem with the table.... and yes I read the entire thread and was the only one this particular problem.
Is this your original problem?
ryudan888 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm
Some features don't work for me.
Do I need some other program in my computer besides Cheat Engine ?
I open the game , at tittle screen I open cheat engine 6.7 , load the table and open the program , nion.exe.
Some now works , like some scripts , but other stuff like edit stats or the Last Item/Equipment selected doesn't work.
I try yo click the empty box to activate , the program freeze for about 1 sec and nothing happens , I can't check the white boxes.
Can't edit values as well like LIFE , KI , because a lot of values stay at *??* , like it's not working.
If so, then here goes:
• you only need Nioh v1.21.0.2 and Cheat Engine v6.7
• you need the very latest table (try mine a couple pages back); the latest "last item" scripts didn't work for me either, and I had to ask the author of that script to give me a short guide to make it work; even though I have the latest Steam Nioh and CE, it was a difference between 3B and 1B in the assembly.
• scripts don't activate when the assembly won't work
• can't edit unknown values (???) because that would be pointless; the values are unknown because the addresses are not up-to-date.

Now, as I see it, if you've got the latest steam Nioh and Cheat Engine, and scripts/pointers still don't work, it's probably a tricky business with regional stuff; and none of us can fix that for you. Try [Link] for the basics (and an item index finder that SHOULD work on all versions).
Sorry , me again.
What do you mean by "regional stuff" ?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

Pascal wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 am
I fully reverse engineered the save file crypto algorithm and made a decryption/encryption tool for the user and system save files. I thought some of you guys might be interested in that.

You can get the code on my github: [Link]
Can this be used to share save files or transfer PS4 saves to PC? If so, how? I've tinkered with it a bit and tried a few things but either it doesn't let me continue (new game only) or it says the save is somebody else's.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

ryudan888 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am
Are you on game version 1.21.02 using a Cheat Engine Table specifically for that version? Have you tried having Cheat Engine and the Table open *before* launching Nioh? Can you upload a screenshot of what your table looks like when Nioh.exe is hooked and you're on the main menu with some of the submenus open?
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Pascal wrote:
I fully reverse engineered the save file crypto algorithm and made a decryption/encryption tool for the user and system save files. I thought some of you guys might be interested in that.

Thank you for this, really! A side note; It works on the ps4 version of the game lol.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 pm
crimsonedge11 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm
I was hoping to farm ethereal items. I've seen them drop rarely in 'Way of the Wise', but the increase rarity script only drops divine items, not ethereal. I really need ethereal.

I guess a 2nd option would be, can I turn a divine item into an ethereal with item modification? The problem is, I don't know which value needs to be changed, and to what?

How do I modify the + level of an item? Suppose a craft a new piece of gear at the smith and don't want to soul match it 30x just to bring its level up the level that items drop at?
Tho mind you, understand that Rarity only controls the number of reforge slots you get.
Factually untrue. There's a damage/defense difference between Divine and Ethereal gear and both of them can get the max amount of reforge slots. The main difference is that certain effects can roll on Ethereals that Divines straight up can't roll at all. Plus, ethereals can roll Grace sets that divines don't get.

Stop misinforming people.
For the purposes of item editing, the only goddamn thing that matters is the number of slots. Absolutely everything else you're going to edit anyway so yeah, it doesn't matter what it can or can't 'roll'. You aren't rolling anyway.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

ryudan888 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am
[...]
Sorry , me again.
What do you mean by "regional stuff" ?
Apparently, certain regional "versions" have different memory allocations, so some scripts might not work. This was the case for me, although I should have the standard european version.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am
Pascal wrote:

Thank you for this, really! A side note; It works on the ps4 version of the game lol.
What... does that imply? can you port saves over or something?

And, even decrypted, it's not plain-text or anything; personally I don't quite get how to use the decrypted saves.

EDIT: unintentional double-post; don't see a delete option :(

Crawling Chaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crawling Chaos »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:44 am
Apparently, certain regional "versions" have different memory allocations, so some scripts might not work. This was the case for me, although I should have the standard european version.
I don't want to be too much of a bother but you seem to know about this stuff. I need to edit my ninja skill values (got too many like I posted before) but they're protected. I searched around and saw that Pascal's table had something related to unprotecting them but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Do you know of a way to edit skills or can tell me which direction I should go?

Pascal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pascal »

If some people would upload a few of their their save files I could look into how they might be transfered between steam accounts. If you upload a save don't forget to mention your region and game version. Some PS4 saves files would be nice to have as well if the tool actually works on those.
Last edited by Pascal on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

I can't find whatever the value is to modify the + level on a weapon with the latest table put up on the first post. It's just not there. Are people referencing a completely different table?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 am
I can't find whatever the value is to modify the + level on a weapon with the latest table put up on the first post. It's just not there. Are people referencing a completely different table?
Page 31 might have what you're looking for. It's under Last Selected Item Script.

My somewhat customised table has it too
Attachments
Nioh 1.21.02.CT
(201.32 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:24 am
crimsonedge11 wrote:
Page 31 might have what you're looking for. It's under Last Selected Item Script.
Everything else on that table works except for last item selected. I check the box, and nothing happens.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:28 am
Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:24 am
crimsonedge11 wrote:
Everything else on that table works except for last item selected. I check the box, and nothing happens.
Highlight/Hover over a piece of equipment from the item menu (not Equipment) and then alt-tab to the Table it should work then. [Link]
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

Negative on last item selected. I'm using the steam version of the game, as of the latest update. That particular script doesn't work.