Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

FireHawkX wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:32 am
@AllIWantToKnow wow once more thank you so much for taking the time to write all that! It is really greatly appreciated! :)

I didnt want to write too much in my first message, so I restrained myself :P here are the last few I'd love an explanation if you still don't mind :)

Boost All Item Stats (unsure what "stats" items have... is it meant for equipment? so every equipment will have 99% everything? also says require restart so unsure how I would even apply that one)
Boost All Special Bonus (what does [AOB] mean? i recall seeing that in machine language in some kind of scripts i have yet to undertsand) also what special bonus is boosted for "all" equipment? :)

About item rarity booster... i checked in the script and im guessing that the part i could edit "add [rax+000001EC],#99999"
any idea what the range is?.. i mean, if i only want a "small-ish" increase... should i put 2, 5 or 100 or 10000? :P

I gave myself 10 candles to respawn my stuff when i die... only "problem" is that my amrita x3 multiplyer is applied even when i grab my tombstone back (or summon it back with the candles)... so if i die multiple times in a row and manage to get my tomb back each time, its a multiplyer every time! hehe... i ended up with close to 50M earlier when i died 4 times on a boss! lol... well at least now im not dying anymore! :)

Again, THANKS for your assist! :)
1. You're right. "Boost All Item Stats" is a script made for equipment, the description should be changed. It boosts special effects on every piece of equipment you have in your inventory, including unused gear. Special effects with grades (Change to Attack, Familiarity Damage Bonus etc.) are elevated up to AAA+, special effects with percents (Amrita Earned, Close Combat Damage etc.) gets +1000% boost and regular stats (Break, Defense, Toughness etc.) are increased by +10000. Reload means that you have to return to title screen once you activate the script. As I said before, scripts aren't permanent, so if you disable the script and reload game once again, all of your equipment special effects will return to normal.

2. AOB stands for Array of Bytes. To put it simple, it's a group of bytes, and it looks like this: 89 71 04 89 41 08 FF. You can find it in every script. It may sound fancy, but it is not and you shouldn't bother with it. "Boost All Special Bonuses" doesn't boost your equipment, but all bonuses you have from prestige, equipment etc. You can find them in Status sub-menu. It'll look like [Link].

3. Exactly, this is the string you're looking for. Remember to not delete the hash.It's hard to tell the range for each quality, but I can assure you that 99999 is way above the maximum. I did get mostly blue gear at 4500 and blue mixed with purple at 4650.

4. That's because the script multiplies everything that accesses Amrita address. It will also multiply quest rewards.
skacikpl wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:07 pm
AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 pm
Hello there!

I've made a couple amendments in the table, it's far from finished, but in my opinion it looks cleaner now. No new functions, no fixes, but nonetheless enjoy! I would be happy to get feedback, what could/should be changed.

Code: Select all

- Rearranged the table //As I said, the table still needs adjustments.
- Updated Pascal's table to the latest available here: https://github.com/pawREP/Nioh-Cheat-Engine-Table //The previous table lacked more than 1000 lines, I don't know what was exactly missing. Nothing changed, raw code from Pascal's repository. This means that some scripts may be broken.
- "Amrita Increaser" script has been removed //It was exactly the same script as "Amrita Booster" with lower value. No need for this, you can adjust the value by yourself by editing the script or use multiplier (it's easier).
Pascal's stuff is outdated, some of the functions don't work on current version of the game.
I know, this is why I added a note that some of the features may be broken. But to be honest, most of the important stuff does work. Item Editor works, I've just tried. Coords are working, I had no troubles with placing a bloodstain under my feet. I'll consider extracting all working exclusive functions into new header in next table update, so you won't have to deal with useless/broken stuff.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Hello.
I've found global player speed multiplier which affects every animation speed (movement, attack, etc.).
It works, but sadly, animations behavior is strange - some sort of character model stuttering.
I saw pretty impressive table in this topic made by You guys, so maybe You can look on character speed multiplier and somehow make it work right? I've tried finding what writes to this adress, but sadly, no success (just some more float 1 value adresses which are doin nothin upon changing).

The speed multiplier value is somehow strange too - in cheat engine UI after I freeze and change value it still shows default 1 float value, but in game player speed is changed. It cames back to normal in game when I unfreeze it.

Here are some random pointers picked in cheat table (ended up at 11845 correct pointerscan results so picked few random ones)
speed_multiplier.CT
table
(8.82 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
I'm using original STEAM version of game (1.21.04)

If table pointers didn't worked:
I'm posting pointer scan result with those 11845 pointers
scan.zip
(26.6 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
And method how to find speed multiplier and trigger it's change:

There is "slowmo" magic debuff in this game which slows down every action of player.
Here is debuff icon:

dat bois are casting those spells:

Before getting hit by slowmo spell, search for float 1 value.
Get hit by slowmo spell.
Search for "rounded (default)" float 0.6000000238 value
No need to explain more...

Strange things, that when You are debuffed, value is 0.6000000238.
But if I want to slow down player character with found adress, I need to go to negative float value to actually slowdown player (-3 or -2 float value to get same speed like on debuff if I remember right).

I really looking forward correctly working speed multiplier. After beating final difficulty (Way of the Nioh) I really want to play this game more, it's incredible, but enemies feels damn too slow... I've tried slowing down player to half of speed, and then speedhacked game x2 so I've made enemies 2x faster than player. It plays awesome with hyper reflex enemies, but player character stuttering looks terrible.

Thanks.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

any fix for last selected equipment?

sorry, just found it on page 50

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

thx , i hope this works
well I didn't ready this thing com in steam , because I see the roma say no pc in this before this thing outs after few moth , but now its com truth >w<

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

is it possible to transform a yasaki magatama into a reforgable equipment using Last Selected Item and last Selected Item (Equipment) ?

[Link] using this?

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

well, you can just directly edit their special effects into anything you like without using reforge

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Alright so... umm how do I use "Unlock Flags (?)" because all I see is it has a value of 1... I haven't changed the value because I have on idea what it actually does... Someone said that it had to do with unlocking all the NG+ areas... If so, how do I use it? D:

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:22 pm
well, you can just directly edit their special effects into anything you like without using reforge
Could you explain how? Or link a tutorial on how to do it?

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Any chance to get currently active buff/debuff cheat too?

CaioMal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaioMal »

Hey guys, i'm on 1.21.01 from CODEX. Nothing seems to work aside from scripts. Any clues what i might be doing wrong here ? Wich version of the game should i use to get this working ?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Hello there,
I've made some tweaks to the table, nothing fancy though.

Code: Select all

- "Last Selected Equipment" script has been fixed
- Rearranged Item Editor a little bit
- Extracted "Player Position" and "Bloodstain Position" scripts from Pascal's table
- Table Extras contain Special Effects codes now //Sorted alphabetically. All credit goes to Darkedone02 and joshpl. List isn't complete. If you find a new code, please share it.
Attachments
nioh-1.21.04u4.CT
(362.54 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaioMal wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 pm
Hey guys, i'm on 1.21.01 from CODEX. Nothing seems to work aside from scripts. Any clues what i might be doing wrong here ? Wich version of the game should i use to get this working ?
I think your first concern is learning to read. My God!, you posted three times in a row with the same message, didn't you get a "POST NEEDS APPROVAL" message all three times?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

CaioMal wrote:
Q->Any clues what i might be doing wrong here ?
A->U doing wrong for pirate , u will go to jail and die in jail

Q->Wich version of the game should i use to get this working ?
A-> the original version of the game can let u use to get this work

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

CaioMal wrote:
Your game is outdated, update it to 1.21.04 and download the lastest table.

CaioMal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaioMal »

DamSF wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am
CaioMal wrote:
Your game is outdated, update it to 1.21.04 and download the lastest table.
Works like a charm now. Thank you very much !