Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Lucrass »

By the way, a little tip if you already modified your gear and have pretty much all the stats you want and levels you want. Take the Item drop rate booster and equipment drop rate booster. Copy and paste them, then rename them to something else like 0% Drop rate, edit the script and put a " - " Symbol in front of the 9's for "mov [rax+000000E4],(float)" and "mov [rax+000000E8],(float)" (E.G. mov [rax+000000E8],(float)-99999999999999) what this does is it reduces your droprate to a point where you almost NEVER get item drops. Now most might wonder. "why do this?" Simple, if you already have your stats where you want them, why burden your FPS with shit tons of drops everywhere. It gets annoying, because they put these weird special effects all over the items that bogs down FPS. That and it kills the immersion for me when I see crap tons of loot come out of no where and scatter everywhere with over done visual effects. >_<

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Galamoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galamoth »

please can anyone find a way to remove coats in armor sets? I want to wear the one-eyed dragon armor and pants without the coat. I cant find the option in the last equipment option

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Galamoth wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 pm
please can anyone find a way to remove coats in armor sets? I want to wear the one-eyed dragon armor and pants without the coat. I cant find the option in the last equipment option
Theres weight = o function already .

Galamoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galamoth »

teinousi wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:37 pm
Galamoth wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 pm
Theres weight = o function already .
What I mean is for example when I wear One-eyed dragon armor + One-eyed dragon pants, I automatically wear a coat but if I'm wearing a different pants the coat will not appear. BTW the max carry weight doesn't affect the armor look. I wanted to mix and match some armor without the annoying coat appearing on my character

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

Just a question, when you guys talk about modifying the gear you are talking about the armor and the accessories right? not the weapons because whenever i try to edit a sword that doesn't work at all for me .

If you can modify a Sword could you please tell me how?
Also is there a way to add more Cracked Ochoko Cups ?

playersx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by playersx »

Hello all ! First timer here. I just wanted to know that if I use the cheat engine for this game will I get ban from playing the game ? I just going to use infinite hp nothing more.

victor122
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by victor122 »

Hi. Is there a way to use this table to add items? I've found the ID list that was posted here earlier and wondered if I'd be able to add something like a smithing text? I saw that someone did manage to do it, but did not understand how. Can anyone explain? How can I do it?

Thanks in advance

WhoHah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhoHah »

Guys, i managed to make my savegame corrupted. When i press continue, a Text appears, it only says "No".

That happened as soon as i edited an item id, maybe i made something wrong like i wrote a bad hex value. Should i surrender and start a new game or it is the possibility to hex-edit the inventory and remove the bad item? :(

sammael666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sammael666 »

Hello, I can not pick up an item anymore. There is always the message that my inventory is full. How i can I fix that?
I have 125 out of 500 items.

Squirrel2022
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Squirrel2022 »

How to find the vallue's of the items when you desablemded them?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Its that someone still need the stagger ?
i hv a way to do that completely

WhoHah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhoHah »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:31 am
Its that someone still need the stagger ?
i hv a way to do that completely

I would like to know how

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

how can i reforge Accessories?

alset85
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alset85 »

jirobaye wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:53 pm
how can i reforge Accessories?
[Link]

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

and there is a way for complete mission instantly because the Pascal Table doest work for me