Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Darksen93 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 am
Table's updated, check the OP.
I just made an equipment drop chance script, try and test it. I noticed that the 100% drop chance is more item related to elixirs, smithing materials, this one is more concentrated on gear you can use both but the game I think has a set of specific drops I'm not sure, also the super stats scripts probably writes into all the stats that's why we have insane stuff still it sounds like cool.

Here is the equipment script Also Im working on equipment weight script. NOTE: IF YOU USE IT WITH OTHER ITEM SCRIPTS IT MAY CANCEL EFFECT

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(Edrop,nioh.exe,F3 44 0F 10 B0 E8 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$500,Edrop)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rax+000000E8],(float)999999.9
code:
  movss xmm14,[rax+000000E8]
  jmp return

Edrop:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Edrop)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
Edrop:
  db F3 44 0F 10 B0 E8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(Edrop)
dealloc(newmem)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

How would I go about removing a key item? I gave one of the Magatama to Tome and now I have 9998 of them because of the Infinite Item script.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darksen93 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 am
Table's updated, check the OP.
I just made an equipment drop chance script, try and test it. I noticed that the 100% drop chance is more item related to elixirs, smithing materials, this one is more concentrated on gear you can use both but the game I think has a set of specific drops I'm not sure, also the super stats scripts probably writes into all the stats that's why we have insane stuff still it sounds like cool.

Here is the equipment script Also Im working on equipment weight script. NOTE: IF YOU USE IT WITH OTHER ITEM SCRIPTS IT MAY CANCEL EFFECT

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(Edrop,nioh.exe,F3 44 0F 10 B0 E8 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$500,Edrop)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rax+000000E8],(float)999999.9
code:
  movss xmm14,[rax+000000E8]
  jmp return

Edrop:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Edrop)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
Edrop:
  db F3 44 0F 10 B0 E8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(Edrop)
dealloc(newmem)

Looks like it works, lots of equipment, ethereals seem to have a set spawn amount though, as it was still only dropping 1 (if that). But here's a screenshot lol
Spoiler

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 am
Looks like it works, lots of equipment, ethereals seem to have a set spawn amount though, as it was still only dropping 1 (if that). But here's a screenshot lol
Spoiler
Do you get more drops with the super stats on ethereals?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darksen93 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:49 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 am
Spoiler
Do you get more drops with the super stats on ethereals?
They seem like they're close to equal. I got more actual equip drops with your script, while with super stats active there were less equips dropped but it appears like there were a tiny bit more ethereals. I don't know, it could just be rng messing with me lol. Hopefully other people can test as well! I updated the OP to include your script.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Weapon Proficiencies Edit doesnt work or i'm doing something wrong? i press return to the title screen and edit all of them to 999,999 but when i try to press continue my save it revert back to original value

also is there any cheat about equipment weight? i really want to use heavy armor with agility A ( don't want to use infinity cheat it no fun )

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:16 pm
JKL14 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Is it possible to add a skin unlocker or a Dojo mission unlocker to the cheat table? I wanted to play using a skin but it seems like they take forever to unlock.
Just play the game normally and then edit Glory.
Am... but the skins themselves do not unlock in the "Teahouse". So, "Glory" is useless until after the actual char. skins become available...

angelrei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by angelrei »

Is anyone getting game crashes when using the 100% drop on bosses? or is it just me? :P

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

How does the 9999 blacksmith items function work again? Some of them works as intended, but some are not.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Blanketghost wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 am
How does the 9999 blacksmith items function work again? Some of them works as intended, but some are not.
Get 1 of the item, activate scrip, get another of the item, or craft something with it, profit.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Can we get ignore blacksmith requirements as a cheat? Also, has anyone got the item editor to work, I'm trying to get the whole dragon set.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

The Tachibana boss in the Duel mission seems to drop fixed loot so kill him with 100% drop/rarity mod crashes the game. Can anyone confirm if it's the case with other NPC duel missions?

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

100% drop rate works for me. super stats also works as well but ethereals are still super rare. there were a bunch of times where the boss would only drop divines. spent over an hour of just farming certain bosses for specific sets and couldn't get a full set of ethereal armor from either of them.

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:03 am
Blanketghost wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 am
Get 1 of the item, activate scrip, get another of the item, or craft something with it, profit.
Cheers

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:52 am
100% drop rate works for me. super stats also works as well but ethereals are still super rare. there were a bunch of times where the boss would only drop divines. spent over an hour of just farming certain bosses for specific sets and couldn't get a full set of ethereal armor from either of them.
Are you on new game btw? Are ethereals only allowed in NG? They are also the best gear/weapons right?

Wonder if we can change drops to all divine items even when it's not time to get them.