Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by HeavyGrinder »

Hey all, I know this is a longshot, but is there any chance we can unlock the hidden teahouse early on? o:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

So prestige point are not possible? a bit shame this quite impact on stats aswell and it really tedious to farm lol

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

gibbos wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:14 am
can anyone confirm if using CE fucks with you being able to play online? i honestly really dont wanna grind but i will if it means ill be able to play with friends
Tried to check it myself. I was able to get summoned prior to using CE one time through the Torii gate, but it took some time to find the summon. After using CE to up my elixirs in the storehouse to a different number in offline mode, it seems like it is still trying to get me matched with other players, but I've only gotten "No suitable partner found". When I tried to summon someone from the shrine on the other hand, it worked, a random player came in and helped me clear the mission, I have a hard time thinking they'd create a ban system that only prevents you from being summoned in by other players if it exists. Trying this out on a dummy Steam account using friend sharing, in case there is some unknown ban measure in tow, but I have a feeling it's mostly just that Nioh's co-op isn't really used by other players much, at least not for early missions. Since players have been changing their save data on the PS4 and still finding their way online in PvP matches and the like, I have a feeling it's the same case here.

I guess the only real way we can test this out is to have two people who are friends be able to consistently join each other in a mission, have one of them edit their game, then have them try to join each other again.

Volvania
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Volvania »

Is it possible to modify the weapons affix like fire element instead of +4 making it +100? I couldn't find the pointer to it, if someone figure this out it would be a blast, also can one change the guardian spirit stats like might?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Rather than edit the prestige points themselves, try editing the stats they affect instead. That's how SaveWizard used to do it before they banned Advanced mode.

elstudio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elstudio »

Game just updated to 1.21.01
All table can't work : (

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

I got an update for the table, for the new update, Im still missing Hp,ki, Amrita gauge, Amrita gauge-bar, Living weapon timer pointers.

Fixed the following pointers:
Spoiler
- All weapon Proficiency Addresses
- All Currency Addresses
- Fixed Ninjutsu and Onmyo capacity addresses
-Added a 100% Drop rate script(PLEASE TEST!!! I see a substantial increase in item drops, doesn't affect loot quality)

Future work:
Spoiler
-Add luck modifier(I think luck affects item quality)
-Add blacksmith patronage points script
All other scripts should work still please test!

Note: Stat pointers were reset because of the latest patch and so the other tables in here may not work, try to use this one it has latest addresses. If they still don't work let me know Ill update or someone else try to update please. I don't take all the credits for all the scripts in this table
Attachments
Nioh.CT
(24.89 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
Last edited by Darksen93 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm
I got an update for the table, for the new update, Im still missing Hp,ki, Amrita gauge, Amrita gauge-bar, Living weapon timer pointers.

Spoiler
- All Currency Addresses
-Added a 100% Drop rate script(PLEASE TEST!!! I see a substantial increase in item drops, doesn't affect loot quality)

Future work:
Spoiler

Note: Stat pointers were reset because of the latest patch and so the other tables in here may not work, try to use this one it has latest addresses. If they still don't work let me know Ill update or someone else try to update please. I don't take all the credits for all the scripts in this table
Sound nice but where did you upload it or you forgot to include in this post?

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm
Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Spoiler
- All Currency Addresses

Future work:
Spoiler

Sound nice but where did you upload it or you forgot to include in this post?
I forgot to included lol. I added it.

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

I got a rarity modifier script already, here the script add it to the cheat table, I will post a better cheat table later on, so that I can see if I can get more out of the game or If anyone else makes an update for more stat pointers etc. All that is left that I can think of is a way to change item modifiers.

SCRIPT BELOW
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(LModifier,nioh.exe,92 FF 03 B8 EC 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,LModifier)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rax+000001EC],#9999// Edit this number to change loot rarity
code:
add edi,[rax+000001EC]
jmp return

LModifier+02:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(LModifier)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
LModifier+02:
db 03 B8 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(LModifier)
dealloc(newmem)

JKL14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JKL14 »

Is it possible to add a skin unlocker or a Dojo mission unlocker to the cheat table? I wanted to play using a skin but it seems like they take forever to unlock.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

JKL14 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 pm
Is it possible to add a skin unlocker or a Dojo mission unlocker to the cheat table? I wanted to play using a skin but it seems like they take forever to unlock.
Just play the game normally and then edit Glory.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 pm
I got a rarity modifier script already, here the script add it to the cheat table, I will post a better cheat table later on, so that I can see if I can get more out of the game or If anyone else makes an update for more stat pointers etc. All that is left that I can think of is a way to change item modifiers.

SCRIPT BELOW
Spoiler
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(LModifier,nioh.exe,92 FF 03 B8 EC 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,LModifier)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rax+000001EC],#9999// Edit this number to change loot rarity
code:
add edi,[rax+000001EC]
jmp return

LModifier+02:
jmp newmem
nop
return:
registersymbol(LModifier)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
LModifier+02:
db 03 B8 EC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(LModifier)
dealloc(newmem)
Thank you so much for the 100% drop rate script, managed to get so many smithing texts in minutes that took me hours of grinding on the ps4 version.

zarroc407
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zarroc407 »

Has anyone found a way to edit the quantity of a specific item?

AT86312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AT86312 »

After the update today Unlimited Health, Ki, and Infinite Items doesn't seem to work. Don't really use other scripts so can't say if any of the others has stopped working as well.