Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
uchiharyu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by uchiharyu »

Hi

Any Way to change "Ninja points value"? I want to reset the points to 0 because I got all skills using ninja hair.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by uchiharyu on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out . . . well, sorta :|

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

uchiharyu wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:26 am
Hi

Any Way to change "Ninja points value"? I want to reset the points to 0 because I got all skills using ninja hair.
All 3 categories of Skill Points uses couple of different addresses to evaluate the whole amount of Skill Points in each category. If I'm not mistaken, Ninja's Locks adds up to this address: nioh.exe+225BA0C. But if you added Ninja Skill Points a different way, it may be worthless.
Just copy the bolded text and paste it under "Add Address Manually" in Cheat Engine. Edit the value to whatever you like.

uchiharyu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by uchiharyu »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:17 am
uchiharyu wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:26 am
Hi

All 3 categories of Skill Points uses couple of different addresses to evaluate the whole amount of Skill Points in each category. If I'm not mistaken, Ninja's Locks adds up to this address: nioh.exe+225BA0C. But if you added Ninja Skill Points a different way, it may be worthless.
Just copy the bolded text and paste it under "Add Address Manually" in Cheat Engine. Edit the value to whatever you like.
Thank you very much.
I have a big problem... before usings the 100% drop rate--

Now I cant use the bow... I have arrows but shows the bow empty, and some items are fucked.

What I have to do? what have I done?

Any way avoid this? Why the tablet fucked the game?

I would preciate some help, I have original game in steam.
Last edited by uchiharyu on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

zilbest wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Hello, my first post here although I've been using CE and lurking the forum for years now.

I'm just wondering is there anymore special effects' codes that hasn't been found and shared other 1370 codes in this list ([Link]).

I asked this because there are some effects in the game that are not there like:

- Earn Amrita (Strong Attack) or something like that which functions like extraction talisman but only with strong attack
- Activate Living Weapon (No life) like the bonus from an equipment set or suzaku guardian.
- Extend Parry and extend timely guard are also missing from the list.

I've tried to use the codes 1371 but it does nothing. Is there any way to find more codes? or is the list contains all of the possible special effects that are possible?

Oh also, i've tips for anyone who want to fiddle with special effects build:

- Use Singular Mastery +99% two times in your equipment and only set 1 skill for every stance. It will boost your damage for that skill tremendously. My quick low attack from my tonfa gun is only 300 to enemy in WotN but my Devastation (the only skills that I put for the stance) is 8K x2. IMHO, It's definitely better than stacking too many CCD 20% on your equipment slot.
Are you sure that these aren't Set Bonus exclusive? I didn't play Nioh that much (yet), but I never encountered these effects using reforge.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

why if i use blacksmithing reforge script after reload the game everything back to normal? i've added 5 powerful effect and then after reload are totally changed

if i want al Set dragon

Code: Select all

0000445F, Hayabusa Shinobi Apparel: Hachigane
000050F6, Hayabusa Shinobi Apparel: Joi
00001390, Hayabusa Shinobi Apparel: Kote
000082B9, Hayabusa Shinobi Apparel: Hakama
0000C044, Hayabusa Shinobi Apparel: Suneate
and dual wield or katana

392:Close Combat Damage        +15.0%
1368:CLOSE COMBAT ATTACK INCREASE [Best]
960:Familiarity Damage Bonus        AA
1023:CHANGE TO ATTACK (HEART)        AA-
1082:NULLIFY DAMAGE (DASH ATTACKs)
1342:DUAL ELEMENTS (FIRE & LIGHTNING)        +18 [BEST] - for dual swords / 747:Skill Damage (Iai Quickdraw)        +19.9%

what i need to do?
Last edited by jirobaye on Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zilbest
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zilbest »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 am
zilbest wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Hello, my first post here although I've been using CE and lurking the forum for years now.

I'm just wondering is there anymore special effects' codes that hasn't been found and shared other 1370 codes in this list ([Link]).

I asked this because there are some effects in the game that are not there like:

- Earn Amrita (Strong Attack) or something like that which functions like extraction talisman but only with strong attack
- Activate Living Weapon (No life) like the bonus from an equipment set or suzaku guardian.
- Extend Parry and extend timely guard are also missing from the list.

I've tried to use the codes 1371 but it does nothing. Is there any way to find more codes? or is the list contains all of the possible special effects that are possible?

Oh also, i've tips for anyone who want to fiddle with special effects build:

- Use Singular Mastery +99% two times in your equipment and only set 1 skill for every stance. It will boost your damage for that skill tremendously. My quick low attack from my tonfa gun is only 300 to enemy in WotN but my Devastation (the only skills that I put for the stance) is 8K x2. IMHO, It's definitely better than stacking too many CCD 20% on your equipment slot.
Are you sure that these aren't Set Bonus exclusive? I didn't play Nioh that much (yet), but I never encountered these effects using reforge.
thanks for the reply... I know they are set bonuses but some of the set bonus effects are not exclusive. some of them like extend invulnerability evasion, recover ninjutsu item, and some others.

maybe there are codes that haven't been found? that's why i'm asking is there any posibility for more codes?

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

jirobaye wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:30 pm
why if i use blacksmithing reforge script after reload the game everything back to normal? i've added 5 powerful effect and then after reload are totally changed

if i want al Set dragon

and dual wield or katana

[b]1082:NULLIFY DAMAGE (DASH ATTACKs)[/b]
1342:DUAL ELEMENTS (FIRE & LIGHTNING)        +18 [BEST] - for dual swords / 747:Skill Damage (Iai Quickdraw)        +19.9%

what i need to do?
i've added all sets

now i need to know how to reforge PERMANENTLY all effect if someone know it and wanna help me thanks

edit:
i've found the problem, i dont know why but if u put

after reload the game all stats into Weapon change.

i've reforged with other stat and thats not happen anymore.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

jirobaye wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:22 pm
jirobaye wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:30 pm

if i want al Set dragon

and dual wield or katana

[b]1082:NULLIFY DAMAGE (DASH ATTACKs)[/b]

what i need to do?
i've added all sets

now i need to know how to reforge PERMANENTLY all effect if someone know it and wanna help me thanks

edit:
i've found the problem, i dont know why but if u put

after reload the game all stats into Weapon change.

i've reforged with other stat and thats not happen anymore.
I guess you figured it out by yourself, but I'll make it clear to the others. ANY illegal effects will disappear after reload and most likely this will screw your item up (i.e. wrong Special Effects order, maybe something else).
There could be many reasons, but most common are these:
- rolling an effect of the same type multiple times (for example: all kinds of Senses or Change to Attack [Stat])
- rolling an effect that is unavailable for your difficulty
- unallowed piece of equipment (for example: Head-exclusive effect into Torso armor)

Remember to savescum everytime you're about to play with Cheat Engine. THIS APPLIES NOT JUST TO THE ITEM EDITING!
Here you can find your save:

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\NIOH\Savedata
If something is wrong in-game and didn't disappear after game reload - your save is undoubtedly corrupted.
None of us can't help you with that, especially when you don't know what have you changed.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Good news, everyone!
Another update to the table. It wouldn't have happened without a big help from certain user on this forum.

Changelog:

- Fixed "No Hit" script
- Fixed all Pascal's Mission pointers
- Fixed "Blue Bar" pointer
- Updated reflist URL for Blacksmithing Scripts
Fixed functions are extracted, Pascal's table is untouched.
As I said in my previous post, SAVESCUM before getting fancy with new old options.

Big shout-out to okok044041 who sent me new addresses, and of course to Pascal, the creator of all fixed functions!

Edit: Corrected "No Hit" script. No need to double-click to turn it on. Those who downloaded previous version, please re-download.
Attachments
nioh-1.21.04u5.CT
(356.93 KiB) Downloaded 2014 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:43 am
Good news, everyone!
Another update to the table. It wouldn't have happened without a big help from certain user on this forum.

Changelog:

- Fixed "No Hit" script
As I said in my previous post, SAVESCUM before getting fancy with new old options.

Big shout-out to okok044041 who sent me new addresses, and of course to Pascal, the creator of all fixed functions!

Edit: Corrected "No Hit" script. No need to double-click to turn it on. Those who downloaded previous version, please re-download.
Updated the OP with this, and added a latest section to help people keep up with all the revisions.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Good news, everyone!

Changelog:

- Fixed "No Hit" script

Sorry the no hit cannot click on , is that something wrong with other cheat active crash ?

Galamoth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galamoth »

I dunno where to ask this but I wanted to wear the one-eyed dragon armor and pants but without the coat but I dunno if this is possible with the current table.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:47 pm
AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Good news, everyone!

Changelog:

- Fixed "No Hit" script

Sorry the no hit cannot click on , is that something wrong with other cheat active crash ?
If you're using Pascal's table by any chance or something that uses the same addresses as Pascal's CT activator it may not work.

squerol
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squerol »

Please, player speed multiplier (not only movement speed, overall multiplier).
Can donate through PayPal (already donated one user from this forum for Two Worlds 1.6 request table so no bullshit about it - I see proof video - I'm paying).

Some tips about speed multiplier in this game in this post too.
viewtopic.php?p=28138#p28138