Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 am
'Loot fountains' can get annoying after a while... Every time after a mission I'm reminded of positive QoL changes in Diablo 3 like sell all of a certain rarity. This game? I lock my main gear and use Sell All every single time...
You can do that sell all of a certain rarity in Nioh too, just press the gesture or menu button in the store.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

daveysha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daveysha »

how do i copy the codes in forums to cheat engines

Deryl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deryl »

Hi, does anyone know how to reduce gold amount after it got boosted to 999bils? I kept trying for hours with title screen value changing and got stuck.

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

Any table updates for the Codex version? None of the tables work w/ Patch 1.03 T_T . Blacksmith and last item used was fine when i was still on 1.02 (except for the familiarity modifiers).

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

hi, i am using niohk.CT from page 43 and i was wondering if there is any script, that always makes new forged gear purple item and also gives it max number of special effects?(5 for purple gear AFAIK)

Thanks again for the tables :D

Deryl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deryl »

Someone help please! Does anyone know how to reduce gold amount after it got boosted to 999bils? I kept trying for hours with title screen value changing and got stuck. I have tried those couple new CTs on page 43 too. :с

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

daveysha wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:34 pm
how do i copy the codes in forums to cheat engines
not enough information; re-phrase your question
Deryl wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 am
Hi, does anyone know how to reduce gold amount after it got boosted to 999bils? I kept trying for hours with title screen value changing and got stuck.
If it doesn't work from the main menu, you're SoL; try re-adjusting the adresses or start a new game. And next time don't use any kind of "boost" "infinite" or similar script.
neon_xeon wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 am
hi, i am using niohk.CT from page 43 and i was wondering if there is any script, that always makes new forged gear purple item and also gives it max number of special effects?(5 for purple gear AFAIK)

Thanks again for the tables :D
There are 3 tables posted on page 43, and what you want is very specific, and completely unnecessary. Just use the item editor (last selected ) and make your gear whatever you want.

daveysha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daveysha »

I see people post codes with select all at the left hand corner but I don't know how to add it to the table you posted

pibstar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pibstar »

Patch inbound [Link]

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

There are 3 tables posted on page 43, and what you want is very specific, and completely unnecessary. Just use the item editor (last selected ) and make your gear whatever you want.
I meant the table by CoffeeKitty,(the only table on that page with Niohk.CT name)

Even with last selected item the sprcial effect ids are a bit confusing as the one i am using has special effect ref ids for black smithing : [Link]

and those ref ids dont match up when editing special effects with last selected item

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

neon_xeon wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 am
I meant the table by CoffeeKitty,(the only table on that page with Niohk.CT name)

Even with last selected item the sprcial effect ids are a bit confusing as the one i am using has special effect ref ids for black smithing : [Link]

and those ref ids dont match up when editing special effects with last selected item and also is there any way to edit the rarity of special effects?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

kijin wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 am
Any table updates for the Codex version? None of the tables work w/ Patch 1.03 T_T . Blacksmith and last item used was fine when i was still on 1.02 (except for the familiarity modifiers).
I'm still in a good mood today. See if this table works for you.
daveysha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:57 am
I see people post codes with select all at the left hand corner but I don't know how to add it to the table you posted
Sorry, I still don't get what you're trying to say.
neon_xeon wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 am

and those ref ids dont match up when editing special effects with last selected item
That's because those are specifically used when reforging through the blacksmith. Those are completely useless in any other context. Here's my hand-picked list (that I posted a page back.......) again.

EDIT: oh, and I added sub-options to the various Special Effects. You can edit the value (in decimal), and set the inherited and locked/fixed flags from there easily.

Has anyone found how to flag an item as corrupted? I've been experimenting around in the abyss, but so far, all bytes that seemed they should work... didn't.
Attachments
Nioh_R13_CODEX_v1.21.03.CT
(294.53 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
effectID.zip
(3.79 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Last edited by LCHLH on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

daveysha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daveysha »

I apologize like I see you post last item code how do I copy and paste it to cheat engine

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

daveysha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:28 am
I apologize like I see you post last item code how do I copy and paste it to cheat engine
If you mean byte arrays like this

Code: Select all

7A EB 00 00 C8 00 00 00 54 2B 00 00 10 27 01 00 00 00 00 00
then you paste those in the Special Effect (1-7), to add that effect to your item.

daveysha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daveysha »

Not that seniorpleabian posted a script on page 45 for last item but I don't know how to copy and paste it to the table you made I'm a total newb sorry