Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by bloodaxis »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 pm
rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:07 pm
You can forge the Red Sanada Armor and the Onryouki Helmet; along with the ogress mask and vampire helmet after you fight the bosses tied to them.

Not sure for the Full Nioh Armor yet. still playing.
Those aren't PS4 exclusive at all, they were just early-access for PS4. Nioh Armor and the other 3 Kabutos are exclusive, though.
There's nioh weapons you got from preordering too that don't show up either, kind of shitty that the pc version is the worst when it comes to having those exclusives, gold nioh armor is in though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition urgent help !!!!!!

Post by LCHLH »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am
[...]On our end however, we could easily edit prestige skills to an insane amount through hex editing. We could also buff ninjustsu and magic to a pretty grossly overpowered point, max our spirits to level 150 and break the cap, etc. If enough people would like that, I can do a guide for it.
I'll take you up on that; I'm particularly interested in changing the protected memory values (Samurai/Ninja/Onmyo skill points) directly on the save file.

monarchv2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monarchv2 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 am
monarchv2 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 pm
Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for your work on the table, it makes the game so much more fun. I have a request for anyone who is able to do it. Is it possible for someone who has complete knowledge on this table to make a video guide showing how to properly use the table like edit item , use the blacksmithing tool etc. It would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
Open Nioh. Open the Table with Cheat Engine. Click the little Computer Icon in the top left. Select Nioh.exe.

Go to the Blacksmith. Open the Blacksmithing Script in the Table. Check the box "Status effect selection" or similar. Check the box "Turn on/off" or similar. Click the Value column next to "Effect ID Value" or similar. Put in the ID of the Effect you want using [Link] list. Check the box next to "Max Roll Status Effect" or similar. Now in-game simply Reforge any of the current Effects and it will give you the Effect of the ID you set with a maximum roll.

For the Item Editor simply check the Item Editor box. In-game highlight any item or equipment from the Item Menu (not equipment menu). Now you can just change the number in the value column next to things like Level, or Quantity or even change their Special Effects. Similarly you can turn Items into other Items by changing the "Item ID" and "Item ID2" or similar to one from [Link] list.

All scripts and such work in much the same way. Some you just have to enable, others you have to change things in the Value column to what you desire. If you go some pages back you'll find some of my posts with screenshots of the process.
Thanks for the tutorial. I will try it that way.

monarchv2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monarchv2 »

monarchv2 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:05 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 am
monarchv2 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 pm
Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for your work on the table, it makes the game so much more fun. I have a request for anyone who is able to do it. Is it possible for someone who has complete knowledge on this table to make a video guide showing how to properly use the table like edit item , use the blacksmithing tool etc. It would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
Open Nioh. Open the Table with Cheat Engine. Click the little Computer Icon in the top left. Select Nioh.exe.

Go to the Blacksmith. Open the Blacksmithing Script in the Table. Check the box "Status effect selection" or similar. Check the box "Turn on/off" or similar. Click the Value column next to "Effect ID Value" or similar. Put in the ID of the Effect you want using [Link] list. Check the box next to "Max Roll Status Effect" or similar. Now in-game simply Reforge any of the current Effects and it will give you the Effect of the ID you set with a maximum roll.

For the Item Editor simply check the Item Editor box. In-game highlight any item or equipment from the Item Menu (not equipment menu). Now you can just change the number in the value column next to things like Level, or Quantity or even change their Special Effects. Similarly you can turn Items into other Items by changing the "Item ID" and "Item ID2" or similar to one from [Link] list.

All scripts and such work in much the same way. Some you just have to enable, others you have to change things in the Value column to what you desire. If you go some pages back you'll find some of my posts with screenshots of the process.
Thanks for the tutorial. I will try it that way.
Tried to edit an armor by highlighting it in the item menu but i cant edit it in CE , i only see ?? .

jumiknight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jumiknight »

Using any of the scripts are you able to get the full set bonus of a set on one item or anything like that?

Timmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timmy »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:21 am
Timmy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 am
hi.
I very need some help.i play with cracked game (offline) , i want change clan and this option is available only if you play online.
it's possible to change clan or reset clan selection with CE ?
i have 170h playtime i dont want restart the game just to change clan.
Can you please help me ?
You can use the Steamworks FIX by Voksi to go Online.
ty it's working =)

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

jumiknight wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:40 pm
Using any of the scripts are you able to get the full set bonus of a set on one item or anything like that?
I don't believe so. It might be possible but not with the scripts we have available.

Savior
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Savior »

Bit confused with some of the options in the available tables. Is there an option change the +green number level of divine/ethereal weapons and armor using the tables, and if so, how?

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Timmy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:50 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
Timmy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 am
hi.
I very need some help.i play with cracked game (offline) , i want change clan and this option is available only if you play online.
it's possible to change clan or reset clan selection with CE ?
i have 170h playtime i dont want restart the game just to change clan.
Can you please help me ?
ty it's working =)
Did you manage to keep your save file? I can't load the old one after applying the fix.

fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivesixtysix »

in the Effect IDs link, I can only find Skill Damage (sign of the cross) @ 19.9% instead of the 24.9%

Anyone knows the 24.9% version ID?
Same for Iai Quickdraw

EDIT: Ok, I figured it out. I had to max out familiarity & level BEFORE reforging, it doesn't raise the effect retrospectively.

Timmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timmy »

DamSF wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:34 pm
Timmy wrote:
Monkfishy wrote:

ty it's working =)
Did you manage to keep your save file? I can't load the old one after applying the fix.
yup i keep it
i found this on revolt forum
Hi pirates ! There is a way to patch your codex save for this crack . you need a hex editor .
1 . First of all , take a BACKUP from "Documents/KoeiTecmo" folder.
2 . then put the crack and run the game and do the configuration to reach the main menu (new game , continue , ...) and then close the game . now if you head to "Documents/KoeiTecmo/NIOH/Savedata" , you will find two folders . one is "1638" and the other is a number which differs due to your steam account . now open the folder with longer number as name and head to one of the subfolders (doesnt matter) and sure you see a file with "BIN" type . open it in hex editor .
3 . read from byte 0x10 to 0x13 (4 Bytes) and save it somewhere . we will need it .
4 . now head to the other folder ("1638") and open the first folder you see . open the file with hex editor and replace bytes 0x10 - 0x13 with the bytes which you have read before . then save it .
5 . repeat section 4 for all subfolders in "1638" folder.
6 . now delete the other folder (beside 1638) and rename the 1638 folder to the name of that !
7 . once its finished , open the game .
7 . enjoy !
A video : [Link]
There is something i dont understand . the game works well and even coop works but i have some problem to make a match with a friend . (my friend is a Dark souls and darksouls-like Hater . He was going to remove this game after seeing this problem ! )
the torrii gate doesnt work . we do everything right and no one can find the other . anyone has this problem too?
of course the visitor summoning works . i tried it and someone joined (it was random encounter) but the yokai realm doesnt ...
* UPDATE : The cause of the problem was our different steam download regions . you and your friend must have set same download region to find each other .
Sorry for bad english ...
ty unknowpers !

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Timmy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 am
DamSF wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:34 pm
Timmy wrote:

ty it's working =)
yup i keep it
i found this on revolt forum
Hi pirates ! There is a way to patch your codex save for this crack . you need a hex editor .
1 . First of all , take a BACKUP from "Documents/KoeiTecmo" folder.
2 . then put the crack and run the game and do the configuration to reach the main menu (new game , continue , ...) and then close the game . now if you head to "Documents/KoeiTecmo/NIOH/Savedata" , you will find two folders . one is "1638" and the other is a number which differs due to your steam account . now open the folder with longer number as name and head to one of the subfolders (doesnt matter) and sure you see a file with "BIN" type . open it in hex editor .
3 . read from byte 0x10 to 0x13 (4 Bytes) and save it somewhere . we will need it .
4 . now head to the other folder ("1638") and open the first folder you see . open the file with hex editor and replace bytes 0x10 - 0x13 with the bytes which you have read before . then save it .
5 . repeat section 4 for all subfolders in "1638" folder.
6 . now delete the other folder (beside 1638) and rename the 1638 folder to the name of that !
7 . once its finished , open the game .
7 . enjoy !
A video : [Link]
There is something i dont understand . the game works well and even coop works but i have some problem to make a match with a friend . (my friend is a Dark souls and darksouls-like Hater . He was going to remove this game after seeing this problem ! )
the torrii gate doesnt work . we do everything right and no one can find the other . anyone has this problem too?
of course the visitor summoning works . i tried it and someone joined (it was random encounter) but the yokai realm doesnt ...
* UPDATE : The cause of the problem was our different steam download regions . you and your friend must have set same download region to find each other .
Sorry for bad english ...
ty unknowpers !
It really works, thanks a lot!

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

ignore

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

There will be an update this week, heads up:

[Link]

Pascal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pascal »

I updated the save data decryption tool. It can now be used to transfer save files between different steam accounts. There is also a new option to turn off save file integrity checks, which allows easy editing of all the save data. I haven't tested it extensively but changing things like level and play time work without issues.

[Link]