Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by headshot0052 »

Still no fix to difficulty unlocker and Current Difficulty

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

Zethican wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 pm
Hi all,
First off, thank you for the amazing work on this table! I registered here to ask a question/post a potential bug. I'm still pretty new to Cheat Engine, ao it could be used error, but I've run into a issue using Inf Items: The game says I have no ammo for ranged weapons... I have zero arrows in my inventory, several dozen in storage, and am unable to buy more "You cannot carry any more". Sometimes I can still fire arrows if I pick them up, but the HUD always has a red X AND says "0". I've tried experimenting with enabling/disabling the cheat, destroying/dropping ammo from both inventory and storage. It SEEMS like when the cheat is off, I can use ammo I pick up on missions (even tho it says no ammo), but that's about it. Anyway, I am open to suggestions and reporting the outcome here if it helps the developer(s). :)
The infinite item script, on my personal experience, has been causing a lot of weird problems like this, so I would refrain from using it. The infinite onmyo / ninjutsu script, however, is fine.
As an alternative you could reforge a bow with Unlimited Arrow 100% stat using the Blacksmith scripts. Just use this value:

Code: Select all

1081:UNLIMITED ARROW        100.0%
There seems to be no equivalent for matchlock and cannon, however.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@Someone who getting lock out of arrow
Happen to me, didn't didn't manage to fix it. End up starting a new game.
I think it's happen because i use a trainer, unlimited arrow/ammo, that give you 99 ammo/arrow. Then save the game, not sure.
Thankfully for me it's still early ion the game back then, starting a new game is not a big deal.

Unequip, dismantle and sell everything, (i mean everything that's possible to be sell), including the one in your storehouse.
If it cannot be sold, discard it.
Then go to a mission (naked), no armor/weapon/accessories/item etc whatsoever.
Get back to region map using Himorogi.
Then saved the game (make backup first obviously)
Then reload, build some bow, then go to mission again, see if that's help.
Do all of those without using any trainer or CE at all.

@Dude who getting ???
You didn't have correct Nioh.exe version.
Ask someone to post the legit nioh.exe hash, then you can compare to your exe hash to make sure if you have the correct version or not.

Here's the hash for (nioh.exe) Codex release v1.21.02, all table feature is working (and yes, that's include last item selected)

CRC32: 538CDF35
MD5: E28F619BD49AD7E5B457BD9EAB57DF98
SHA-1: 2C0691694E46CE07F05EEC1F463D11269D540F0D

Someone should post the hash for legit Steam as well.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

The game update is coming in a couple of hours. It adds mouse + keyboard support l think. Will probably ruin some scripts.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

waduk wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 am
Here's the hash for (nioh.exe) Codex release v1.21.02, all table feature is working (and yes, that's include last item selected)

CRC32: 538CDF35
MD5: E28F619BD49AD7E5B457BD9EAB57DF98
SHA-1: 2C0691694E46CE07F05EEC1F463D11269D540F0D

Someone should post the hash for legit Steam as well.
At your service.

SFV: DE15AA8E
MD5: 54779D9C609341DA3233C86B4011F11D
SHA-1: f7fe93af4cb2a57bed7b85ea431f4fa07802ef4d
SHA-512: f7b4f736d72a5ec60f6dcefb2e2dd151eb03afc34519166f57de2262197a4a974920d7a8bf60cb82419902b920319ed222aefd13f3f9f150d2c33ceb2c7d8b7d

Soulgazer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulgazer »

Regarding the blacksmith scripts, how do you stop the effect id value from continually increasing? As in, the value starts at 1 and then just keeps going up so its impossible to choose the effect you want?

EDIT: Disregard, found the problem and it was apparently of my own doing.
Last edited by Soulgazer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Soulgazer wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Regarding the blacksmith scripts, how do you stop the effect id value from continually increasing? As in, the value starts at 1 and then just keeps going up so its impossible to choose the effect you want?
That never happened to me. The smith scripts work normally.

takagisama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by takagisama »

Anyone else seem to be stuck with exclamation points (!) at the blacksmith? Both "Request for Tome" and "request for Muramasa" constantly show exclamation points.
Also, every time I click Forge at the blacksmith, I get the pop up saying "You handed over smithing text." I checked my key items and I have a few smithing texts for things I already have, that don't seem to want to consume or go away.
Scripts I used have been changing my Patronage points, 9999 Blacksmithing items, and the rarity/100% drops.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

Hi all, thanks for the cheat engine, been messing a fair bit with it :P. Anyone else have issue where the special effect doesn't stay after you quit the game? I used blacksmithing script for armor status effect selection and whenever i shut down the game, reloaded, the effects are not there anymore. Tq

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The current tables are designed for the LEGIT STEAM version. Some of the features may work on the CODEX release but there's no guarantee.

If you are not using the legit Steam version, then either get the legit Steam ver or try the codex ver but ANY OTHER VERSIONS can not and will not be supported.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

Well is me again, it resets everything back again once i loaded my save. Any way to make those special effects permanent?

Edit: I read the post by LCHLH, that it will reset upon loading the save, damn too bad it can't be permanent...
Last edited by rick66428 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

headshot0052 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:23 am
Still no fix to difficulty unlocker and Current Difficulty
When 1.21.03 is out I will update my table for it and fix up the difficulty unlocker

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Soulgazer wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:39 pm
Your problem is unique; try another table, or give up on it.
takagisama wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:31 am
Anyone else seem to be stuck with exclamation points (!) at the blacksmith? Both "Request for Tome" and "request for Muramasa" constantly show exclamation points.
Also, every time I click Forge at the blacksmith, I get the pop up saying "You handed over smithing text." I checked my key items and I have a few smithing texts for things I already have, that don't seem to want to consume or go away.
Scripts I used have been changing my Patronage points, 9999 Blacksmithing items, and the rarity/100% drops.
Don't ever use "infinite" type of scripts, that includes 9999 blacksmithing items, they will screw up your game most of the time. You now have bugged smithing plans, and who knows what else in your inventory, gratz.
rick66428 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:37 am
Hi all, thanks for the cheat engine, been messing a fair bit with it :P. Anyone else have issue where the special effect doesn't stay after you quit the game? I used blacksmithing script for armor status effect selection and whenever i shut down the game, reloaded, the effects are not there anymore. Tq
Conflicting effects get randomized (sometimes the whole item's list); excessive values get randomized to within the effect's range. There IS no way to bypass this, just copy your string of effects and paste them everytime you start the game.
KS212 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:43 am
The current tables are designed for the LEGIT STEAM version. Some of the features may work on the CODEX release but there's no guarantee.

If you are not using the legit Steam version, then either get the legit Steam ver or try the codex ver but ANY OTHER VERSIONS can not and will not be supported.
You are, of course, speaking for yourself. People will make scripts/tables for whatever version they have. Highlighted part is complete BS.

Now, to add some info: the 2nd "level" value for items is the original drop/forge level, which determines how expensive Soul Matching will be.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

[/quote]
Conflicting effects get randomized (sometimes the whole item's list); excessive values get randomized to within the effect's range. There IS no way to bypass this, just copy your string of effects and paste them everytime you start the game.

Ahh I see, thanks for the info, so if one can just ensure that there's no conflict between those special effects, it can retain those effects upon loading a save?

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

takagisama wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:31 am
The exclamation sign is normal. As long as the patronage point is not zero, it will always display exclamation sign beside "Request for X", even if you have already bought all requests at the time using patronage points.

Well, Looks like the update is here. As expected it broke some of the cheats. Here is some of my short test:

Working:
  • Infinite Health
  • Inf Living Weapon
  • Instant Fill Amrita Gauge
  • 100% Item Drop Rate
  • Last Item Selected
  • Boost Max Carry Weight
  • Damage Modifier
Most AOB based script seems intact.

Broken:
  • Item Rarity Mod (surprisingly)
  • Most, if not all, fixed address and pointer based cheats such as Ki and Health Pointer, Proficiency and Currency modifier