Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Monkfishy »

Pascal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 am
If some people would upload a few of their their save files I could look into how they might be transfered between steam accounts. If you upload a save don't forget to mention your region and game version. Some PS4 saves files would be nice to have as well if the tool actually works on those.
Here's two save files from two separate steam accounts (on the same PC) v1.21.02, UK

[Link]
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Monkfishy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:35 am
Negative on last item selected. I'm using the steam version of the game, as of the latest update. That particular script doesn't work.
As mentioned a couple posts back, regional differences may have an effect on the addresses, causing some scripts to not work. Possibly that's why? As previously suggested, you could try [Link]

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

The cheat table literally hard crashed my PC, twice. Had to hard reset. That's never happened before while using CE. Ever.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:02 am
The cheat table literally hard crashed my PC, twice. Had to hard reset. That's never happened before while using CE. Ever.
Yeah that is very strange, I've personally not had much luck with Pascals table (just simply not working) but it never crashed anything before.

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:53 am
zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am
Pascal wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:49 am
I fully reverse engineered the save file crypto algorithm and made a decryption/encryption tool for the user and system save files. I thought some of you guys might be interested in that.

You can get the code on my github: [Link]
Thank you for this, really! A side note; It works on the ps4 version of the game lol.
What... does that imply? can you port saves over or something?

And, even decrypted, it's not plain-text or anything; personally I don't quite get how to use the decrypted saves.

EDIT: unintentional double-post; don't see a delete option :(
Oh , I see , thanks again.

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:22 am
ryudan888 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 am
Are you on game version 1.21.02 using a Cheat Engine Table specifically for that version? Have you tried having Cheat Engine and the Table open *before* launching Nioh? Can you upload a screenshot of what your table looks like when Nioh.exe is hooked and you're on the main menu with some of the submenus open?
Thank you for your concern , it's very kind of you.

I'm playing on 1.21.02 and tried using both cheat table version Nioh 1.21.01U5 and Nioh-1.21.02U2.
Yes I've tried opening before launching , at main menu before loading my save file and even at the map screen.
The only cheat I actually care are the script for infinite stuff (working , already used) and the equipment editor that does not work for me , and eventually maybe the blacksmith function (didn't tested this one yet to see if it works.
Here are the 8 images I've uploaded , you can see on some of the last pictures that I can't select the "Last item selected" and "Last Equipment selected"
[Link]

Pascal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pascal »

Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 am
Pascal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 am
If some people would upload a few of their their save files I could look into how they might be transfered between steam accounts. If you upload a save don't forget to mention your region and game version. Some PS4 saves files would be nice to have as well if the tool actually works on those.
Here's two save files from two separate steam accounts (on the same PC) v1.21.02, UK

[Link]
[Link]
Are those fresh save files without anything completed? If that's the case then I managed to launch them.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition urgent help !!!!!!

Post by Darkprince101 »

I've been playing the game for over 70 hours and not once did I suffered from any sort of crash or bug but then suddenly out of nowhere the game crashes every time I play the sub quest the demon's daughter is this somehow related to the CE tables here or am I missing something please somebody respond asap because I'll be damned If I have to restart the whole game again :evil: .

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:30 am
I've been playing the game for over 70 hours and not once did I suffered from any sort of crash or bug but then suddenly out of nowhere the game crashes every time I play the sub quest the demon's daughter is this somehow related to the CE tables here or am I missing something please somebody respond asap because I'll be damned If I have to restart the whole game again :evil: .
I've done that mission while using the table(s) posted on this thread without problem. FYI, I used the infinite health, infinite living weapon, instant fill amrita gauge and infinite onmyo/ninjutsu.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

groxer wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:53 am
Darkprince101 wrote:
I've done that mission while using the table(s) posted on this thread without problem. FYI, I used the infinite health, infinite living weapon, instant fill amrita gauge and infinite onmyo/ninjutsu.
I've finally found the problem for my crash it's definitely the infinite items in the CE tables here because the infinite items option also screws the key items which was the reason my game was crashing at the demon's daughter mission luckily I had my earlier save file so I was able to almost clear out my key items list by going over and over to the blacksmith . So to make it clear the infinite items options should leave out the key items that's all .

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darkprince101 wrote:
I had this happen to me on a different quest on that exact same map. What I was able to trace it back to was the drop rate scripts messing with certain enemies, and it usually crashed me when I called a bigger enemy that had a special loot pool instead of the special ones. Honestly, if I remember correctly it was from using the beta 100% drop rate script, so make sure you use the latest version of the table. Leave the mission completely using a yore branch, go into another mission, branch out of that then go back into the other mission with either the newest version of the script on, or with it off. That's how I was able to get around it, hopefully it helps you do the same. Alternatively you can just skip the bigger enemies, and oddly enough it only ever happened to me on that map.
LCHLH wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:53 am

What... does that imply? can you port saves over or something?

And, even decrypted, it's not plain-text or anything; personally I don't quite get how to use the decrypted saves.

EDIT: unintentional double-post; don't see a delete option :(
It's more of a win for PS4 players. The only public save editor locked out hex editing access from the game because people were cheating online. So if Pascal graces us with a save editor, I'm sure the ps4 userbase would be very thankful. On our end however, we could easily edit prestige skills to an insane amount through hex editing. We could also buff ninjustsu and magic to a pretty grossly overpowered point, max our spirits to level 150 and break the cap, etc. If enough people would like that, I can do a guide for it.
Last edited by zachillios on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am
Darkprince101 wrote:
I had this happen to me on a different quest on that exact same map. What I was able to trace it back to was the drop rate scripts messing with certain enemies, and it usually crashed me when I called a bigger enemy that had a special loot pool instead of the special ones. Honestly, if I remember correctly it was from using the beta 100% drop rate script, so make sure you use the latest version of the table. Leave the mission completely using a yore branch, go into another mission, branch out of that then go back into the other mission with either the newest version of the script on, or with it off. That's how I was able to get around it, hopefully it helps you do the same. Alternatively you can just skip the bigger enemies, and oddly enough it only ever happened to me on that map.
For me it happened because of the infinite items definitely because it somehow makes the keys items also infinite which was the reason my game was crashing so the infinite items option needs a bit of rework for me at least .

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

For anyone who have problem some feature did not work, it all has to do with your executable (nioh.exe) version.

Here's the hash for (nioh.exe) Codex release v1.21.02, all table feature is working (and yes, that's include last item selected)

CRC32: 538CDF35
MD5: E28F619BD49AD7E5B457BD9EAB57DF98
SHA-1: 2C0691694E46CE07F05EEC1F463D11269D540F0D

Someone should post the hash for legit Steam as well.

Note :
For me, last item selected only work in region map, not gameplay in-world.
The last Selected Equipment however, work both in region map and in-game world.

fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivesixtysix »

Monkfishy wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:40 pm
I figured out how to easily modify Inheritable Effects and Permanent Effects without having to use that Blacksmithing script which only removes all locked effects.

With the Last Selected Item script open, go in-game and highlight a piece of equipment, then in the Table go down to the Special Effects and open the one you want to modify corresponding with the list of Effects on the selected Equipment (with Effect 1 being the top most Effect, down to 7).

[Link] In most people's Table this address will be "unknown". The first three values of this address are "010" or "000". To turn the Effect into an Inheritable change the first three values to "010" or to remove the Inheritable status from an Effect set it to "000".

[Link] Again this address will be "unknown". The final two values (I think) determine if it's a Permanent effect. To turn an infect into a Permanent change the last two values to "01", to remove the Permanent status from an Effect set it to "00".

[Link] Once you've done that your equipment will change. As you can see, both locked Effects, Inheritable and Permanent are no longer so and I can Reforge them to my hearts content. The really nice thing about this is, if you remove the Permanent lock from an Effect, reforge that Effect then re-apply the Permanent lock, it will remain after loading (thus bypassing the games legality checker). So you can have a Dragon Sword with Close Combat Damage instead of Yokai Close Combat Damage, or Nami-oyogi Kanemitsu with Lightning instead of Water!

This is handy if you have an unwanted Inheritable Effect so you can remove the lock, reforge, then re-apply the Inheritable status so that it's "legitimate" (equipment with 7 effects must have 1 Inheritable Effect). Or if you find a piece of equipment with a very nice Effect but it's not an Inheritable, you can turn that into an Inherit Effect then soul match it to your other gear; to go along with that you can remove the Inheritable lock on an Effect so you can receive a different one via Soul Matching.
Where do you get all the weapon effect IDs to make that sword?

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Can someone modify the infinite forging materials option to not include the key items please, because of that my game keeps crashing whenever I've that particular option on .