Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jay_123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jay_123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 pm
jay_123 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm
How to use Weapon Proficiency from the last table? I'm editing all the weapons to 999999 in the title menu as it says in cheat table, but ingame it still says 0.
You need to edit them before pressing "Continue" on the main screen. Make sure you're on also, it doesn't seem to work on previous or later versions.
Hi,

I'm doing editing before pressing continue. and i'm using v1.21.1U5.CT. Am i doing something wrong?

Monkfishy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Monkfishy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm

https://imgur.com/Htz2jJk - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?

jay_123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jay_123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/Htz2jJk - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?
Just a sec, showing you mine what it looks like.

jay_123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jay_123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/Htz2jJk - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?
https://imgur.com/a/jZLc8

jay_123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jay_123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Dunno what i'm doing wrong :( Rest table as 100% loot and rare items which i'm using is working good.

applepie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by applepie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Thanks for the cheat table, but it needs update to 1.21.02.

Monkfishy
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Monkfishy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 pm

jay_123 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/Htz2jJk - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?
https://imgur.com/a/jZLc8
Yeah I'm not sure what's wrong there. Does it show your proficiency in-game as those values that you set? Try setting them to a lower value and then checking them in-game just to see if that changes anything. You could also try using those weapons in a mission to possibly trigger the changes you have set take effect. Don't forget to disable the script once you're in-game however.

User avatar
dec1337
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by dec1337 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Updated all the pointers/static addresses in this table most scripts seem to still be fine, haven't tested "Last item selected" yet

For those who need it, offsets for all current old addresses are now +2020

Edit: Also, heres an updated char model id list for those interested :p

Code: Select all

100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
190:Edward Kelley
68:Ishida Mitsunari
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
167:Obsidian Samurai
53:Oda Nobunaga
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
23:Marume Nagayoshi
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
12:Okatsu
62:Fuku
nioh-1.21.02.CT
(310.61 KiB) Downloaded 287 times
Last edited by dec1337 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jay_123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jay_123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 pm
jay_123 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
https://imgur.com/Htz2jJk - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?
https://imgur.com/a/jZLc8
Yeah I'm not sure what's wrong there. Does it show your proficiency in-game as those values that you set? Try setting them to a lower value and then checking them in-game just to see if that changes anything. You could also try using those weapons in a mission to possibly trigger the changes you have set take effect. Don't forget to disable the script once you're in-game however.
Sure, trying now:)

ariesdr123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by ariesdr123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:54 pm

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm
Updated all the pointers/static addresses in this table most scripts seem to still be fine, haven't tested "Last item selected" yet

For those who need it, offsets for all current old addresses are now +2020

nioh-1.21.02.CT
it seems that "last item selceted doesnt" work on codex ver and steam ver
thanks u guys !

desuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by desuka » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Can someone step by step me how to get the item editor to work?

I pasted the item address into the Item Editor and there's no values (showing '??') and I can't edit what so ever.

Using the nioh-1.21.02.CT table

chautoni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by chautoni » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:25 pm

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm
Updated all the pointers/static addresses in this table most scripts seem to still be fine, haven't tested "Last item selected" yet

For those who need it, offsets for all current old addresses are now +2020

Edit: Also, heres an updated char model id list for those interested :p

Code: Select all

100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
190:Edward Kelley
68:Ishida Mitsunari
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
167:Obsidian Samurai
53:Oda Nobunaga
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
23:Marume Nagayoshi
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
12:Okatsu
62:Fuku
nioh-1.21.02.CT
Hi,
Could you please give instruction on how to use the `Last selected item`? I have tried going to the Equipment menu, equip an item then unequip it, but then the script could not be activated :(
I'm currently on version 1.21.02 (steam).

Thanks a lot.

SenorPlebeian
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 am
Reputation: 27

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by SenorPlebeian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Looks like last patch also broke the last equipment/last selected item scripts. Here's dec's table with an update added in to those two scripts. Also added in thedown1's address offset he discovered.
And yeah just a heads up, I'm using the Steam version as well, hopefully this one works across the board this time around.
Attachments
nioh-1.21.02.CT
Added in fix for equipment/item script
(438.08 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:03 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by alucard_lv0 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:17 pm

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 pm
Looks like last patch also broke the last equipment/last selected item scripts. Here's dec's table with an update added in to those two scripts. Also added in thedown1's address offset he discovered.
And yeah just a heads up, I'm using the Steam version as well, hopefully this one works across the board this time around.
I noticed that the "Rarity Mod" script is also missing, i really liked that script but I miss the cromosomes to code my own scripts :cry:

sciicers
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by sciicers » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:30 pm

How do you change the + Values "Upgrade Value" of your items with the editor?
When i try to change the level it only changes it to max 320 and the other option don't appear to change it as well.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exosq, ShadowOps