Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Darksen93 »

AT86312 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:50 pm
After the update today Unlimited Health, Ki, and Infinite Items doesn't seem to work. Don't really use other scripts so can't say if any of the others has stopped working as well.
Thanks for telling I haven't used all the scripts, I can fix the Infinite Items one, or try to make a new one. If there more things that need fixing. please post about it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm
I got an update for the table, for the new update, Im still missing Hp,ki, Amrita gauge, Amrita gauge-bar, Living weapon timer pointers.

Fixed the following pointers:
Spoiler
- All weapon Proficiency Addresses
- All Currency Addresses
- Fixed Ninjutsu and Onmyo capacity addresses
-Added a 100% Drop rate script(PLEASE TEST!!! I see a substantial increase in item drops, doesn't affect loot quality)

Future work:
Spoiler
-Add luck modifier(I think luck affects item quality)
-Add blacksmith patronage points script
All other scripts should work still please test!

Note: Stat pointers were reset because of the latest patch and so the other tables in here may not work, try to use this one it has latest addresses. If they still don't work let me know Ill update or someone else try to update please. I don't take all the credits for all the scripts in this table
Thank you so much! Updated the first post and credited you.

Edit: Looks like the stats are still messed up, I'll work on fixing those now!

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Thanks for everyone whos contributing so far. Looking forward to all the new potential cheats for this game.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:30 pm
AT86312 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:50 pm
After the update today Unlimited Health, Ki, and Infinite Items doesn't seem to work. Don't really use other scripts so can't say if any of the others has stopped working as well.
Thanks for telling I haven't used all the scripts, I can fix the Infinite Items one, or try to make a new one. If there more things that need fixing. please post about it.
Went ahead and fixed the health and ki pointers, if they don't work you guys lemme know.Table is in OP. And yeah for the item rarity mod to work you'd need to cap out luck as well, considering when you hit ng+++ there's a new tier of items that only spawn with high luck, and with my testing even setting the rarity and item drop rate crazy high they're not dropping at a high frequency. So yes, a luck script would be a blessing. Thank you for all your hard work!

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm
Went ahead and fixed the health and ki pointers, if they don't work you guys lemme know.Table is in OP. And yeah for the item rarity mod to work you'd need to cap out luck as well, considering when you hit ng+++ there's a new tier of items that only spawn with high luck, and with my testing even setting the rarity and item drop rate crazy high they're not dropping at a high frequency. So yes, a luck script would be a blessing. Thank you for all your hard work!
Zachillios the rarity script changes luck directly, from value I guess there must be something else, let me get to way of the wise and try to see what Im missing, maybe we need to edit equipment drop rate too.Im not 100% sure I havent progressed alot in the game trying to make cheats lol.

Edit: It could also be that the game has an specific amount of loot that can drop Im not sure, Ill do more studies.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darksen93 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm
zachillios wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:59 pm
Zachillios the rarity script changes luck directly, from value I guess there must be something else, let me get to way of the wise and try to see what Im missing, maybe we need to edit equipment drop rate too.Im not 100% sure I havent progressed alot in the game trying to make cheats lol.

Edit: It could also be that the game has an specific amount of loot that can drop Im not sure, Ill do more studies.
Oh no rush! Take your time, seriously thanks for the help.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

An invincibility script that lets you ignore damage or something would be great, some of the later abyss enemies are kind of ridiculous, hitting for ~20k on average and breaking me out of living weapon even with infinite living weapon. :D

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

Address of patronage levels:

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+22DB60C
Script for epic loot drops:

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1000,"nioh.exe"+29FDF2)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov esi,#99999

originalcode:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
jmp newmem
nop

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax
So the loot script is very messy, i just modified an instruction that writes to all your current special stats and maxes them out. This means you will get like 5 purples from each kill but also you will have max hp, max ki etc - might be buggy for some or might not even work lemme know, you can spawn items in and modify the attributes they have, you can even reskin items to others even if you cant refashion in game (means you can reskin cat kabuto woo!)

Item ID list: [Link]
Item ID credits: PascalTheAnalyst (Nioh reddit)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dec1337 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:50 pm

nioh.exe+22DB60C

[ENABLE]
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov esi,#99999

originalcode:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
jmp newmem
nop

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax
So the loot script is very messy, i just modified an instruction that writes to all your current special stats and maxes them out. This means you will get like 5 purples from each kill but also you will have max hp, max ki etc - might be buggy for some or might not even work lemme know, you can spawn items in and modify the attributes they have, you can even reskin items to others even if you cant refashion in game (means you can reskin cat kabuto woo!)

Would be awesome if they could link their item editor! But this script works perfectly, I'm getting drops like crazy. As you said it's buggy however, if you have any movement speed increasing items you'll glitch all over the place so be sure to take those off! But thanks so much, this is perfect.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:04 pm
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.exe+22DB60C

[ENABLE]
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov esi,#99999

originalcode:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
jmp newmem
nop

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

Would be awesome if they could link their item editor! But this script works perfectly, I'm getting drops like crazy. As you said it's buggy however, if you have any movement speed increasing items you'll glitch all over the place so be sure to take those off! But thanks so much, this is perfect.
You can search for your item id in hex, it will be a static address and you shouldnt get many results for them. Item skin id is +4 to the item address, level req and item rarity are just after that. All inventory slots appear to be static addresses so a full editor could be made, im just busy playing the game at the moment :p

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

dec1337 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:21 pm
zachillios wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:04 pm
dec1337 wrote:

nioh.exe+22DB60C

[ENABLE]
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov esi,#99999

originalcode:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
jmp newmem
nop

returnhere:

[DISABLE]

"nioh.exe"+29FDF2:
mov [rcx+04],esi
mov [rcx+08],eax

You can search for your item id in hex, it will be a static address and you shouldnt get many results for them. Item skin id is +4 to the item address, level req and item rarity are just after that. All inventory slots appear to be static addresses so a full editor could be made, im just busy playing the game at the moment :p
Oh yeah that worked perfectly for smithing texts, thank you so much! And having an editor would be amazing, be able to change items to ethereal and change their stats would be awesome.

Edit: If you wanted to edit your weapons prior, locate them by using the list posted above, and once you find the correct one here's their structur:

The icon is just what it looks like in your inventory. Rarity works as you'd expect, 4 for divine, 5 for ethereal and so forth. The items skills are in the lines below, but I'm not going to touch those. Hope that helps people!
Last edited by zachillios on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Loving the progress so far. Thanks everyone! @dec1337 your leg only drops script looks fun to use. Ima definitely backup my save file first though :D

willdunz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by willdunz »

[Link]

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

Trying to open it says Data error or something and just crashes. Wont even start

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Table's updated, check the OP.