Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CaioMal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by CaioMal » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:20 pm

DamSF wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:42 am
CaioMal wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:26 pm
Hey guys, i'm on 1.21.01 from CODEX. Nothing seems to work aside from scripts. Any clues what i might be doing wrong here ? Wich version of the game should i use to get this working ?
Your game is outdated, update it to 1.21.04 and download the lastest table.
Works like a charm now. Thank you very much !

jirobaye
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by jirobaye » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am

where i find the ID's and where i need to put it for have special effects like

Close combat Damage
Attack
Familiarity Damage

and after found the IDS the value or % of these effects how can i increase it?

and for Reforgin Material like Ingot how can obtain it like 999? i've activated infinite reforgin item but doesnt work.

User avatar
teinousi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by teinousi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:16 am

I know i was so annoying for asking this but i really cannot find any function of super armor like duck souls can ignore any interrupt movement when i get hit
and still don't understand that super status is what for >.<

may i ask for a material called "spider leg" for make a ninja armor or this item's ID please ?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am
Reputation: 13

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AllIWantToKnow » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:02 am

jirobaye wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am
where i find the ID's and where i need to put it for have special effects like

Close combat Damage
Attack
Familiarity Damage

and after found the IDS the value or % of these effects how can i increase it?

and for Reforgin Material like Ingot how can obtain it like 999? i've activated infinite reforgin item but doesnt work.
I assume you did find the IDs, so I get straight to the point. In order to modify the effects and its values, you have to use "Last Selected Equipment" script.
"Infinite Forging Materials/Ochoko Cups" does work, at least for a legit copy of the game. Instead of decreasing the amount of materials, the script is increasing them by the amount of reforge cost. Gold isn't included, so keep an eye on this.
teinousi wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:16 am
I know i was so annoying for asking this but i really cannot find any function of super armor like duck souls can ignore any interrupt movement when i get hit
and still don't understand that super status is what for >.<

may i ask for a material called "spider leg" for make a ninja armor or this item's ID please ?
You can find complete item list (including cut/missing content) here: https://pastebin.com/czKCgjzL.
The code you're looking for is probably this one: 0000367D.

emelerud1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by emelerud1 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

The status effect ID list was disabled by google!
We need someone to repost it asap

alset85
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by alset85 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:53 pm

emelerud1 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm
The status effect ID list was disabled by google!
We need someone to repost it asap
https://p.teknik.io/dYggz

User avatar
teinousi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by teinousi » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:56 am

You can find complete item list (including cut/missing content) here: https://pastebin.com/czKCgjzL.
The code you're looking for is probably this one: 0000367D.
WOO Thx very much ~.~

PissythePanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by PissythePanda » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:25 am

So I was trying to input the reforges I want on my equipment but whenever I reload the save that I did it on they would revert back to what they originally were, is there anyway to prevent this?

Zenas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Zenas » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 am

I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes as soon as I try to get to them on the inventory.

Is there any way to wipe them from my inventory without having to highlight them? - since the game crashes as soon as they are on screen.

CIKOMELANTIK
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by CIKOMELANTIK » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:08 am

Zenas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 am
I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes as soon as I try to get to them on the inventory.

Is there any way to wipe them from my inventory without having to highlight them? - since the game crashes as soon as they are on screen.
nope, no option except highlight them

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am
Reputation: 13

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AllIWantToKnow » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 pm

PissythePanda wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:25 am
So I was trying to input the reforges I want on my equipment but whenever I reload the save that I did it on they would revert back to what they originally were, is there anyway to prevent this?
Any illegal effects and values are removed next time you launch the game. To prevent this, use "Blacksmith Weapon/Armor Status Effect Selection" from Blacksmithing Scripts.
Here's the list of all legitimate effects: https://pastebin.com/Uigw1tin
I think you should handle the rest. Sometimes you may not get the highest possible value, so you'd have to reroll until you get it. That's because grades with pluses or minuses ([Grade]-/[Grade]+) shares the same Type Flag as regular ones ([Grade]).

User avatar
teinousi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by teinousi » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Zenas wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:31 am
I just changed the IDs of a couple of accessories so I could reforge them as armor, but I saved the game before switching the IDs back to the original.. which caused the game to crash. Now the save crashes
theres has 2 ID , u need to change both id , and the type flag is not just a color, is lock by different effection
u can't just edit it and below that is two unknow the second one is something like upgrade or multiple effect
i suggest turn it to all zero is safe
whatever u change the id , it was just a visual for look , most important is the type flag u need to find one is original didnt change and go to the effect to check and remember the value , then goto the item u want to edit , after editèd push up then down or change the screen back to the edit item see that will it crash
if no crash , u can save it and go back to title and load game. but the percent still dont know how to lock to 99%

User avatar
teinousi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by teinousi » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:20 pm

sorry , what is no clip mean ?

rocketmonkey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by rocketmonkey » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:31 pm

This is a question about blacksmithing script. even when using maximize value permanent, effects are gone the next time i reload. (original value is there but not the reforged value. for example if i use the permanent effect and reforged my paralysis skill to 70 it's gone and reverted to 14 after a reload.) is this normal? i thought you can use maximum effect permanent to attain legally maximum possible value but does the script actually go over that value? is that why it's not saving?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am
Reputation: 13

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by AllIWantToKnow » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:02 pm

teinousi wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:20 pm
sorry , what is no clip mean ?
Noclip disables collisions with solid objects (walls, doors and so on).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aberredo, alset85, Anglican, Cenness, reverser69