Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by KS212 »

Laevetiin wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:28 am
Does anyone happen to know the value for the locked effect on the Yasakani? The set requirements -1, or the value of the same one that sometimes rolls on ethereal accs? It'd be nice to know for making a custom Yasakani or anything thereof.
You can 'factory reset' a piece of edited gear by simply giving it two invalid values that aren't allowed to duplicate. For example reforge so that something like 'Treasure Sense' shows up TWICE. This is an illegal effect.

Save your game and reload it, the game will spot the illegal effect and simply reset your item to what it should be which will give you the proper set of effects.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Slimcut217
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slimcut217 »

Hi,

I juste have one question. I wanna max out all my stats, but i keep loosing my points (and my skills) whenever i quit the game. Just wanna know if it's possible to keep all my stats intact, and which options i have to check to make things works.

Thanks a lot

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Slimcut217 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 am
Hi,

I juste have one question. I wanna max out all my stats, but i keep loosing my points (and my skills) whenever i quit the game. Just wanna know if it's possible to keep all my stats intact, and which options i have to check to make things works.

Thanks a lot
The game caps at level 400 which is approximately 55 to all stats with being able to have 57 in one. Any more than that triggers a flag that will simply reset your level/stats/skills.

Buffer_Error
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Buffer_Error »

Max level is 750, but there is a different level cap according to the NG you are playing

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Can anyone fix the Familiarity multipler? Just realized that's still broken and Familiarity is kind of a big thing, heh.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

added +?? # for both of the item finders.
Attachments
nioh-1.21.02.CT
(484.01 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

for finding instructions, do you do a break and trace? I'm trying to learn, but cant seem to locate specific instructions.

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

hey guys sorry for the question i don't know if it has already been asked, is there any way to give yourself smithing texts? like with the last selected equipement script? will the blacksmith recognize them as if it was a drop?

TEFTELKA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TEFTELKA »

How do you unlock difficulty? Script does nothing and after using "current difficulty" i get only empty map with no missions

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am
Buffer_Error wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:08 am
Someone already started : [Link]
Well shit, someone need to make a drop-down list on this.

edit: problem is that they don't show the memory address for this like I'm doing. I'll be updating this list, will take a while to find everything.

Weapon Special Effects: /snip

% on the ends means percentages, + is additions, [Grade] is Grade type

Warning: Some Addresses may be duplicates, I wish notepad++ have a simple way of detecting duplicate addresses. Also for some reason, dispite special effects not frozen, tend to somehow upon switching, duplicate itself and replacing other special effects...

If you discovered anything wrong, let me know by giving me the address so I can replace it the missing/wrong skill.
You can make a drop-down list at any time, yourself.
And I'm guessing those are the effect IDs from the Item Editor; if that's the case, the effect is 20 bytes long, and you'd better make sure to use all those bytes, since unforeseen consequences might happen otherwise.
Also, Sublime Text highlights every instance of the currently selected text, in case you're looking for a decent editor.

Also, here's a tip for everyone, if you have a list of effects you want to use on an item, and want to quickly apply it:
just copy all the bytes from all effects (from the editor), put them one after another with a space between, and then you can paste those 140-bytes into the first effect entry. That will immediately change an item's effect list. Just save them to a text file or something, for quick application.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

how do I change special effects on accessories? I'm looking at the array of bytes which I'm guessing is 20, but i dont know what do to from there?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

thedown1 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:26 pm
how do I change special effects on accessories? I'm looking at the array of bytes which I'm guessing is 20, but i dont know what do to from there?
You might be able to reforge the effects you want on a piece of armour using the Blacksmith scripts. Then use the Item Editor to turn that armour into the accessory you want?

>Reforge armour with the Effect(s) you want. [Link]
>Change the Item ID (and Item ID2 for the correct icon) to the Accessory you want. [Link].

I've not fully tested this, don't know if it will stick or what not but worth messing around with maybe?
Last edited by Monkfishy on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Forever Alone »

Is there really no method to permanently save weapon/armor stats cause even the method that variante wrote isn't working (at least for me) but i think there is instruction that we can find and make it nil or remake it so that it will save the stats of the items properly.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

Forever Alone wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Is there really no method to permanently save weapon/armor stats cause even the method that variante wrote isn't working (at least for me) but i think there is instruction that we can find and make it nil or remake it so that it will save the stats of the items properly.
It will save the effects and stats only if they are legally possible. You can't have conflicting effects (like having all "Sense" Effects) or overpowered effects (Like Close Combat Damage +9999%) remain permanent I don't think.

Bialooki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bialooki »

Can some1 give me working ochoko table ?