Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bookmod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by bookmod »

can i ask why my tables are all ? in values? im using codex version of nioh

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am
Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 am
Anyone know how to upgrade the +1,2,3, etc behind the weapon and armour level?
I have tested but doesn't find anything that can edit the "+" behind items level
Don't know what testing you've done, but it's the 2-byte group right after the 2nd level group.

Here's a quick visual aid, this is a Ravenwing Rifle, these are the first 24-bytes thereof;
3D 1E 00 00 3D 1E 00 00 01 00 96 00 96 00 01 00 04 00 00 00 3C 86 01 00
In order:
weaponID, visualID, quantity, level level (yes twice), +boost level, rarity, ???, familiarity.
Just add another entry after the 2nd level in your script list; make it a +2, and you should have something like this
waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 am
Thanks.
Btw, this is the list of all Smithing Text right ?
[Link]
Taken from Table Extras, there are 217 Smithing Text

Last question :
What happened if i add an already existing Smithing Text in Forge ?
Will it create duplicate enrty ?
Same question regarding Mission/Boss that will drop Smithing, will it duplicate entry ?
I plan to create a new game with all smithing text, then share the save file when i finished, just in case someone want it and don't want to spend hours to add manually :D
Already-acquired texts don't drop again, and will probably get deleted upon talking to the blacksmith.
Also, you can't share saves; at all. The game outright tells you "This is not your save game, wanna delete it?" when you start a game with someone elses profile.
Pls,share this ct

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

bookmod wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:04 am
That's why, this is for the updated steam version of the game.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

headshot0052 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:07 am
LCHLH wrote:
Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 am
Anyone know how to upgrade the +1,2,3, etc behind the weapon and armour level?
I have tested but doesn't find anything that can edit the "+" behind items level
Don't know what testing you've done, but it's the 2-byte group right after the 2nd level group.

Here's a quick visual aid, this is a Ravenwing Rifle, these are the first 24-bytes thereof;
3D 1E 00 00 3D 1E 00 00 01 00 96 00 96 00 01 00 04 00 00 00 3C 86 01 00
In order:
weaponID, visualID, quantity, level level (yes twice), +boost level, rarity, ???, familiarity.
Just add another entry after the 2nd level in your script list; make it a +2, and you should have something like this
waduk wrote:
Thanks.
[Link]

Last question :
Same question regarding Mission/Boss that will drop Smithing, will it duplicate entry ?
I plan to create a new game with all smithing text, then share the save file when i finished, just in case someone want it and don't want to spend hours to add manually :D
Already-acquired texts don't drop again, and will probably get deleted upon talking to the blacksmith.
Also, you can't share saves; at all. The game outright tells you "This is not your save game, wanna delete it?" when you start a game with someone elses profile.
Pls,share this ct
The table is on page 27

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

LCHLH wrote:
waduk wrote:
Thanks.
[Link]

Last question :
That's weird, because i swear i tested one of the saves from someone share on forum, and it works, playable.
Probably because i use Codex release.

bookmod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bookmod »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:20 am
bookmod wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:04 am
That's why, this is for the updated steam version of the game.
no tables for the crack version?

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Note for the new table super stats cheat ctds the game.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Here you go guys, the save file on new game with All Smithing Text Unlocked.
Phew, it took nearly 40 minutes to add all of this even with macro to fully automate the process.
213 Smithing Text, because i exclude the "Unknown Item" Smithing Text that was included in the master list.
The list were taken from original table; in Tables Extras.
[Link]

It may not be for everyone to use, reportedly it only works if you use the same save file profile (i use Codex v1.21.02 release)
So probably not applicable for legit Steam user.

I only done the first two default mission, because we can't skip that before accessing Region Map.
Other than that, no other mission is unlocked aside from the default one.
This save file came as legit as it could, meaning i don't alter any character stats or use any script when doing the first default mission.

All equipment/weapon that was gained during the first two mission was purged/sold, then i reset the Amrita, Gold and Glory to zero.
Basically you start as fresh as it could.

Let me know if the save file works (hopefully it works for someone), and don't forget to mention which release you use.
Last note : I havent tested this on full playthrough yet, so i didn't know if i screw key item entry table, or something.
Hopefully i didn't screw anything.

Just in case the attachment link didn't work, here's the mediafire mirror:
[Link]

Credit :
Thanks to @KS212 for giving instruction how to add Smithing Text manually
A bit of correction, we didn't have to freeze the quantity value, just set the quantity to 2 without freezing will do just fine.
Attachments
Savedata.rar
New Game Save file with All Smithing Text unlocked, Codex Release
(1.96 MiB) Downloaded 66 times

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 am
Phew, it took nearly 40 minutes to add all of this even with macro to fully automate the process.
213 Smithing Text, because i exclude the "Unknown Item" Smithing Text that was included in the master list.
[Link]

It may not be for everyone to use, reportedly it only works if you use the same save file profile (i use Codex v1.21.02 release)

I only done the first two default mission, because we can't skip that before accessing Region Map.
This save file came as legit as it could, meaning i don't alter any character stats or use any script when doing the first default mission.

All equipment/weapon that was gained during the first two mission was purged/sold, then i reset the Amrita, Gold and Glory to zero.

Let me know if the save file works (hopefully it works for someone), and don't forget to mention which release you use.
Last note : I havent tested this on full playthrough yet, so i didn't know if i screw key item entry table, or something.

[Link]

Credit :
A bit of correction, we didn't have to freeze the quantity value, just set the quantity to 2 without freezing will do just fine.
wait, I thought we cannot use other's save file.

Ipsin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ipsin »

Ipsin wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:20 pm
LCHLH wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:13 pm
waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 am
[..]
I paste the byte into the field, and it crash to desktop.

I'm pretty sure know i'm doing it right (Copy-Paste in the correct array), been adding dozen of various stats myself successfully.

Anyone know how to add smithing text manually ?
I rarely get them from drop, only result from mission reward :(
Apologies, I edited the values on the forum box like an idiot and changed the wrong bytes; fixed now:

Code: Select all

0E 3B 00 00 FF FE 00 00 F3 FE 00 00 10 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 30 00 00 FF FE 00 00 B7 92 00 00 32 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 58 B3 00 00 FF FE 00 00 26 09 00 00 6B 14 00 00 00 00 00 00
This will make smithing texts drop every time from the appropriate bosses. Just test it out on the Hanzo and Ii fights.
This works perfectly and gets me the drops, but my game crashes upon trying to load in/out of a mission; Is it beacause im online ?
Apparently, being online/offline has nothing to do with it, it still crashes

Edit: I've tried modifying only one attribute, and lowering the value of the attribute by remplacing FF FE by CC CC, but the game still crashes when i try to equip the accessory
Last edited by Ipsin on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 am
waduk wrote:
[Link]

[Link]

Credit :
wait, I thought we cannot use other's save file.
I can assure you it work for me when i use some save file others have posted.
I think it has to do because we use the same profile (Codex release use the same id for all user)
That's why i said, it may not work for everyone, especially legit steam user.

Edit :
Just tested it with another different users save file, taken from here :
[Link]

It works for me, playable, no warning whatsoever.
I guess me using Codex release is the reason.

mrbingjie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrbingjie »

waduk wrote:
[Link]

[Link]

Credit :
How do you make Smithing Text become 100%?

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition Request

Post by Darkprince101 »

Can anybody make a no stagger option or at least make the status effect like the hermit talisman infinite duration please that's all I'am requesting .

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

waduk wrote:
[Link]

[Link]

Credit :
can you elaborate on how you added the smithing texts?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:55 am
Hey man, I saw your table on edit Plus item, can you share the table.
One more question, do you know what is the levl2 behind the level mean?
Here you go; keep in mind, this is for my setup specifically, since "last selected equipment" script doesn't work for me at all, and the nice person that made it didn't look into my problem.
And no idea about the second level thing; it seems to do nothing, but just in case I always change both.
Attachments
Nioh_R4_v1.21.02.CT
(329.77 KiB) Downloaded 74 times