Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by fivesixtysix »

Hi, I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out how to edit items to finish a full set of Dragon Ninja with optimal stats.

Could anyone maybe make a quick video on how to do any random Divine/Ethereal piece?

Finished the game and I don't wanna do the gear grind again since I did it on PS4 already. Just want to test out some builds.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition request

Post by Darkprince101 »

No stagger or infinite status duration for hermit talisman for Codex 1.21.02 anyone ? My only request please .

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 am
No stagger or infinite status duration for hermit talisman for Codex 1.21.02 anyone ? My only request please .
No stagger isn't needed, just reforge your gears to have 'No Guard Break (While Attacking)' and that is basically no stagger. You won't get hit out of your attacks.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 pm
Darkprince101 wrote:
No stagger isn't needed, just reforge your gears to have 'No Guard Break (While Attacking)' and that is basically no stagger. You won't get hit out of your attacks.
Thanks for the reply but I was thinking more like how the hermit talisman grants a no stagger status while standing idle or doing gestures that's the kind of no stagger I'am looking for .

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Darkprince101 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm
KS212 wrote:
Darkprince101 wrote:
Thanks for the reply but I was thinking more like how the hermit talisman grants a no stagger status while standing idle or doing gestures that's the kind of no stagger I'am looking for .
Have you tried experimenting at all? Say, giving an armor piece an absurd amount of Toughness?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

'No Guard Break' is effectively no stagger, play around with that + a combination of whatever effect the hermit talisman uses.

Tho in reality you only need No Guard Break (While attacking) and No Guard Break (while aiming projectile) and you're basically good... While in living weapon status you have no stagger by default.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:07 pm
'No Guard Break' is effectively no stagger, play around with that + a combination of whatever effect the hermit talisman uses.

Tho in reality you only need No Guard Break (While attacking) and No Guard Break (while aiming projectile) and you're basically good... While in living weapon status you have no stagger by default.
I tried fiddling with all sorts of combinations but nothing's like the hermit talisman's effect and the no stagger status in the living weapon locks the player in mid stance (which I don't appreciate at all) so I don't like using the living weapon often .

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Darkprince101 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm
KS212 wrote:

Have you tried experimenting at all? Say, giving an armor piece an absurd amount of Toughness?
Yes I've tried an absurd (99999999) and not so absurd (1000 or below) numbers on toughness but nothing works like the hermit talisman .

egorass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by egorass »

is it possible to add permanent buffs?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ho ho ho, adding Dragon Sword - Truth to the Dragon Sword literally turns it into the True Dragon Sword, complete with the purple glow.

ryudan888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ryudan888 »

Man... need a tutorial , I have no idea how to add items and equips to my inventory , much less how to edit equip stats.

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

I was hoping to farm ethereal items. I've seen them drop rarely in 'Way of the Wise', but the increase rarity script only drops divine items, not ethereal. I really need ethereal.

I guess a 2nd option would be, can I turn a divine item into an ethereal with item modification? The problem is, I don't know which value needs to be changed, and to what?

How do I modify the + level of an item? Suppose a craft a new piece of gear at the smith and don't want to soul match it 30x just to bring its level up the level that items drop at?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm
I was hoping to farm ethereal items. I've seen them drop rarely in 'Way of the Wise', but the increase rarity script only drops divine items, not ethereal. I really need ethereal.

I guess a 2nd option would be, can I turn a divine item into an ethereal with item modification? The problem is, I don't know which value needs to be changed, and to what?

How do I modify the + level of an item? Suppose a craft a new piece of gear at the smith and don't want to soul match it 30x just to bring its level up the level that items drop at?
You can turn anything into Ethereal with the editor. Set the Rarity level to Red which is Ethereal by default. Tho mind you, understand that Rarity only controls the number of reforge slots you get.

Edit the Level for the item level, edit the Green level for the + level... Then whatever else is best done with the Reforge script. You can create a perfectly tailored piece of gear.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 pm
crimsonedge11 wrote:

Tho mind you, understand that Rarity only controls the number of reforge slots you get.
Factually untrue. There's a damage/defense difference between Divine and Ethereal gear and both of them can get the max amount of reforge slots. The main difference is that certain effects can roll on Ethereals that Divines straight up can't roll at all. Plus, ethereals can roll Grace sets that divines don't get.

Stop misinforming people.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 pm
crimsonedge11 wrote:

Tho mind you, understand that Rarity only controls the number of reforge slots you get.
Factually untrue. There's a damage/defense difference between Divine and Ethereal gear and both of them can get the max amount of reforge slots. The main difference is that certain effects can roll on Ethereals that Divines straight up can't roll at all. Plus, ethereals can roll Grace sets that divines don't get.

Stop misinforming people.
I don't think they are misinforming, better yet they investigating it themselves.