Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by DosDeosos »

The game has been updated to version 1.21.04 and Lasted select item doesn't work anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anon »

It's very odd that peeople don't seem to be having issues using the tables posted on page 43, but none of them seem to be working for me.
I've tried all 3 and nothing is functiioning. I'm on a Legit Steam Copy. EU/UK

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am
That's because those are specifically used when reforging through the blacksmith. Those are completely useless in any other context. Here's my hand-picked list (that I posted a page back.......) again.

EDIT: oh, and I added sub-options to the various Special Effects. You can edit the value (in decimal), and set the inherited and locked/fixed flags from there easily.

Has anyone found how to flag an item as corrupted? I've been experimenting around in the abyss, but so far, all bytes that seemed they should work... didn't.
Ok i tried your table after changing the type flag(in LS_items Special effects) it automatically resets to previous one,(i set it to purple)
same thing with inheritance flag : 01002710-->00002710 and it auto resets even after freezing it

Edit : Nvm, i froze the value, saved and reloaded from title screen and special effects modifications seems to stick

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

Anon wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:52 am
It's very odd that peeople don't seem to be having issues using the tables posted on page 43, but none of them seem to be working for me.
I've tried all 3 and nothing is functiioning. I'm on a Legit Steam Copy. EU/UK
Same here, only item editor that doesn't work for me.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

F**K!! Goddamn Steam... did NOT expect the .04 update so I didn't back up the exe ><

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am
kijin wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:09 am
Any table updates for the Codex version? None of the tables work w/ Patch 1.03 T_T . Blacksmith and last item used was fine when i was still on 1.02 (except for the familiarity modifiers).
I'm still in a good mood today. See if this table works for you.
Codex version 1.03 here, and It works! Blacksmith and Item editors are the only ones i really use, so this is a god-send!

Thanks for taking the time and effort in giving me the table! :D

Now i'll try and see if the method in page 34 can give items permanent and bigger stats...

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

What do you know, a stealthy update.

The static and the pointer ones can be fixed by adding an offset of 1000 in my case.
I tried to change the last byte of the third parameter of the aobscanmodule of Last Selected Item script into ?? and it now works again.

Here's a snippet of the script, original credit to Senor Plebeian

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(FINDITEM,nioh.exe,8B 17 48 89 5C 24 30 48 8B 48 20 41 83 C8 FF 48 8B 99 28 04 00 00 48 8B 0D ??) // should be unique

zypher159
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypher159 »

1.21.04 just dropped and now the one table that was working for me doesnt anymore. At least the statics don't. Ill check on the scripts here in a minute, but id be surprised if they do.

zypher159
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypher159 »

Off setting address by 1000 worked for statics on the niohK table. At least for me.

zypher159
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypher159 »

Looks like the scripts that were working before still are. Those that were broken in 1.21.03 still are from what I can tell.

Anon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anon »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm
daveysha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 am
Not that seniorpleabian posted a script on page 45 for last item but I don't know how to copy and paste it to the table you made I'm a total newb sorry
Well, since the game updated, that script's gonna be useless now.

Anyway, [Link] how to find the proper numbers (which I highlight (hint:the green ones)) you need to replace in the "Last Item " scripts. I only made it for the Equipment menu, but for items it's the same; just hover over an item above or below the one you're searching for, then start the scan, then hover over the item; you should figure it out pretty easily.
Thankyou very much for taking time out to explain the process. This enabled me to get a working item editor on a table.
I'd +rep but it's on cooldown.

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

i wish this game have something similar to gibbed like in borderlands 2 but i really do appreciate the amount of work people are putting into this

daveysha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daveysha »

Thank you so much LCHLH I got it

howcouldyou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howcouldyou »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 pm
daveysha wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:45 am
Not that seniorpleabian posted a script on page 45 for last item but I don't know how to copy and paste it to the table you made I'm a total newb sorry
Well, since the game updated, that script's gonna be useless now.

Anyway, [Link] how to find the proper numbers (which I highlight (hint:the green ones)) you need to replace in the "Last Item " scripts. I only made it for the Equipment menu, but for items it's the same; just hover over an item above or below the one you're searching for, then start the scan, then hover over the item; you should figure it out pretty easily.
Odd, I followed that video to the letter, even equipped the same weapon, but when I check to find out what accesses the address nothing shows up in the window

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

howcouldyou wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:16 pm
Odd, I followed that video to the letter, even equipped the same weapon, but when I check to find out what accesses the address nothing shows up in the window
That might be cause of multiple items in your inventory. Notice how I find 3 addresses when searching for the yasha? the other 2 are in storage, so of course it wouldn't work, since you don't hover over them. It might also be a debugger problem; I had to use the VEH debugger for Nioh.