Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by skywolf23 »

Just hover over/click on item the item in your inventory after you opened the right one. IE item table for items, equipment etc, equip i would equip unequip to get it to show in the table, then i could change and equip and it would be the new item.

Then change the ID quantity, level rareness.

Effects sketchy on though, i was using the old array of bytes out of the old txt doc. for that all i had to do was change the 4byte effect into array and paste the whole array into the data bit.

Is a post a page back or two gives a brief overview on the new effects page and the base editing.

Bit more in depth of the effects editing would probably be appreciated by a number of us.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

fgump wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:41 pm
I'm able to edit it to 999 but dont visually see the change, but if I try to change my level by beating level 1 of the abyss, it tells me I'm on the highest level already.
Yeah you wont see the change until you progress to next floor, so maybe try 998 instead if 999 is max. I haven't tried going to max myself yet but it worked when i tested it unlocking floor 20

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 pm
Below is the character model address+all the transformations ive unlocked so far, if anyone has a gamesave with them all unlocked I could use it to pull all the IDs :P
Spoiler

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>545</ID>
      <Description>"Char Model"</Description>
      <DropDownList>100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="100" RealAddress="7FF7B2A0D908"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>nioh.exe+222D908</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Thanks for this, and also I just noticed after you change the skin it saves when you exit the game, so you don't need to keep reapplying it on each startup it seems

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Do you think it would be possible to transform to other npcs? Not even sure if other models share the same skeleton but it would be an interesting find to be able to transform to yuki onna or yodogiri.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:14 pm
fgump wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:41 pm
I'm able to edit it to 999 but dont visually see the change, but if I try to change my level by beating level 1 of the abyss, it tells me I'm on the highest level already.
Yeah you wont see the change until you progress to next floor, so maybe try 998 instead if 999 is max. I haven't tried going to max myself yet but it worked when i tested it unlocking floor 20
Odd. I'm getting a nulled error saying you must be finish "null" before moving onto the next level.

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

You can't get past floor 30 without beating Way of the Nioh

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Yeah I know that. But the cheat is suppose to allow us to go ahead without beating the quests/going to the different difficulties.

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

fgump wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:59 pm
Yeah I know that. But the cheat is suppose to allow us to go ahead without beating the quests/going to the different difficulties.
All it does is change the highest completed floor number. It does not bypass the difficulty level requirements of having to beat Way of The Nioh (it still checks if you beat it or not). Some one however showed some work of completing missions without actually doing them. You could use that to beat Way of The Nioh.
Last edited by Jgizle on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

Accidental double post

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Finally figured out how the Item Editor works thanks to SenorPlebian's v3 editor. Many thanks for your Equipment editor man, its exactly what's needed!

Here's how to use it:

1) Tick the script to activate it when in your Equip menu
2) Unequip and equip the gear you don't mind losing. For lack of issues, try not to change 'cross category' items. Edit a weapon to a weapon, armor to armor, etc. Its the least problematic, trust me. You can always go forge a random throwaway piece at the Blacksmith.
3) Pick the item you want to change it to from the Item Name dropdown menu
4) Copy the address in ItemID and change ItemID2 to match it. ItemID is the actual ID of the item you have selected, ItemID2 is the transmog. If you don't change ItemID2 you will retain the look of your previous gear
5) Edit the Level and Rarity if you like, this step is optional
6) Unequip and re-equip the item for the change to save

This will give you the weapon/armor/etc you want but I can't work out how to make it give the default list of effects... If anyone can work this bit out please let us know.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Great tutorial. There's also the blacksmith cheat which allows you to select which stats you want on your gear before you forge it.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am
So, I just made another update to the actual inventory selector, this new version of the script should be able to also edit armor and weapons straight from the inventory along with the non equipment items while the other equipment script will work with equipped items in the equipment menu, but now both should be able to actually edit and modify weapons and armor stats.

I included in a version with the index based on how I believe I saw Pascal have his index set up (Essentially it's the difference in address from the base to the selected item divided by 208). I want to keep it as a separate script for now since I'm not sure if my method of getting the index is CTD proof, and I only had the time to jury rig it together without being able to test it too much, could potentially use a better implementation. Hopefully this helps out.

EDIT: Looks like the base address changes with each reload which he grabs from another AOB injection, never mind that script, I'll need to grab that a different way.
OK, either I'm stupid or something's wrong. Can't activate any of the 3 options in the latest table.
In the previous one, Last Item Selected can be activated, but the Equipment one can't.
What is happening D:

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Might be your game version, I had a similar issue. And updated from 1.21 to 1.21.01

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

fgump wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 am
Might be your game version, I had a similar issue. And updated from 1.21 to 1.21.01
Here's the funny thing, I JUST bought and downloaded the game; was using the other version before and it was working fine.
If it's not latest version, Steam has failed miserably.
damn I wish I could troubleshoot this stuff... but it all looks like arcane jibberish to me...

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

If steam is not the latest version right click nioh in your games list, properties, verify integrity of game cache, i have steam version and no issues here.