Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by thedown1 »

I'm not sure why this is happening, but my bow has infinite arrows, even though it says I have 0 and is marked with the red X indicating that it is out of ammo. Checked my inventory to check for arrows and have none, so wondering what could have caused this. I never used the infinite item cheat, only the 100% increased item drop and equipment with the item rarity drop.

Edit: Fixed, for some reason it is just saying 0, but I actually have a set amount.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

HeavyGrinder wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:30 am
dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am
So missions completed seems to be stored around this address (Static):
Hello there, can this be used to unlock the hidden teahouse / skins early on by chance?
Had a real quick look, try this for me paste this address in CE (4Byte):

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+222D908 - Char model ID?
Default (William) is 100
Ginchiyo (Below) is 156

Just froze the value at 156 and started new game as different character - will look into this more tomorrow

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 am
Darksen93 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:31 pm
Don't know if someone's already made this script since it's a really simple one, but I attached a table with a script so that you can fill the existing item editor by selecting the item in game through your inventory or storehouse rather than finding the address manually.
So Im trying to edit my items after using this but the stats wont change Im guessing the pointer is not selecting the right address?
So turns out there's a read only version and the actual main equipment version getting loaded in, and it seems this initial script only works with items and getting that read only version. It also seems this script seems to go haywire with armor from the inventory menu. I mostly tested this with items, so I apologize that I didn't realize it didn't work with the equipment, but I think I found an alternative way of going about this that loads the actual equipment address and keeps the equipment changes when changed. Main caveat is that it only works from looking at equipped weapons and armor from the equipment menu. I'll look to see if there's a way to filter it out for the inventory/storehouse menu, but hopefully this should do the job for now.
never mind, didn't see the update

Could you, by chance, make it display the Item Index (from pascal's inventory editor) for the currently selected item?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

miwagre wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:44 am
im confused on how to use the remove level cap pointer...it's not removing the level cap and when i use the other level pointer it resets my level whenever i close the game...
Every time you load the game you have to activate that script before you even hit the title menu. Your autosave is loaded at the title screen and if the script isn't active the game will reset you.

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

Looking forward to an abyss level changer.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition cheat option request

Post by Darkprince101 »

Is it possible to get a no stagger/no flinching or unlimited invulnerability frames option please anyone .

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition cheat option request

Post by Darkprince101 »

A no stagger/no flinching or unlimited invulnerability frames option is my only request and nothing else all these tables in this post have amazing options but a no stagger/no flinching or unlimited invulnerability frames is all i request please anyone .

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

Possible to add modifiers to all enemies in a mission (ie they are red)

mgsmrcl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mgsmrcl »

Currency tab doesnt work for me. I am following the instructions but its not working. Infinite health and multiplier works but not the currency tab. I need those blacksmith patronage!! Thanks in advance

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:
Darksen93 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:09 am

So Im trying to edit my items after using this but the stats wont change Im guessing the pointer is not selecting the right address?
So turns out there's a read only version and the actual main equipment version getting loaded in, and it seems this initial script only works with items and getting that read only version. It also seems this script seems to go haywire with armor from the inventory menu. I mostly tested this with items, so I apologize that I didn't realize it didn't work with the equipment, but I think I found an alternative way of going about this that loads the actual equipment address and keeps the equipment changes when changed. Main caveat is that it only works from looking at equipped weapons and armor from the equipment menu. I'll look to see if there's a way to filter it out for the inventory/storehouse menu, but hopefully this should do the job for now.

Could you, by chance, make it display the Item Index (from pascal's inventory editor) for the currently selected item?
So, I just made another update to the actual inventory selector, this new version of the script should be able to also edit armor and weapons straight from the inventory along with the non equipment items while the other equipment script will work with equipped items in the equipment menu, but now both should be able to actually edit and modify weapons and armor stats.

I included in a version with the index based on how I believe I saw Pascal have his index set up (Essentially it's the difference in address from the base to the selected item divided by 208). I want to keep it as a separate script for now since I'm not sure if my method of getting the index is CTD proof, and I only had the time to jury rig it together without being able to test it too much, could potentially use a better implementation. Hopefully this helps out.

EDIT: Looks like the base address changes with each reload which he grabs from another AOB injection, never mind that script, I'll need to grab that a different way.
Attachments
NiohLastSelectedItem v3.CT
Last Selected Item can now edit equipment from the inventory
(191.21 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by SenorPlebeian on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by HeavyGrinder »

dec1337 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am
Had a real quick look, try this for me paste this address in CE (4Byte):

Code: Select all

nioh.exe+222D908 - Char model ID?
Default (William) is 100
Ginchiyo (Below) is 156

Just froze the value at 156 and started new game as different character - will look into this more tomorrow
Spoiler
That worked, thank you! :D Really curious how far you can take this :3

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:32 am
LCHLH wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 am
SenorPlebeian wrote:

So, I just made another update to the actual inventory selector, this new version of the script should be able to also edit armor and weapons straight from the inventory along with the non equipment items while the other equipment script will work with equipped items in the equipment menu, but now both should be able to actually edit and modify weapons and armor stats.

I included in a version with the index based on how I believe I saw Pascal have his index set up (Essentially it's the difference in address from the base to the selected item divided by 208). I want to keep it as a separate script for now since I'm not sure if my method of getting the index is CTD proof, and I only had the time to jury rig it together without being able to test it too much, could potentially use a better implementation. Hopefully this helps out.
Sorry guys can someone explain to me how this works? every time I select a weapon it displays the correct values but it does not apply any change that i make. What am I doing wrong? sorry to bother whit a dumb question but i'd really like to edit my weapons. Oh and should i do it while in game? is "safe" to do? thanks.

Forever Alone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Forever Alone »

What about a feature that unlocks all weapon/armor appearance types?

evilsnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilsnow »

As someone previously posted the changes you make to equipment only stay until you reload the game at which point it resets back to the values before you edited it.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Forever Alone wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 am
What about a feature that unlocks all weapon/armor appearance types?
Basically 'Have All Smithing Texts' does exactly this. We just need a code that'll give us all the Smithing Texts :P