Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by thedown1 »

Could we bypass the script to change gold/amrita at the title screen by finding a way to change the gold/amrita worth of an item and sell/offer it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

I want High Tier Divine Weapons,Armour at NG ( Not NG + ), can i get all these using latest v5 Cheat table? Please advise. Thanks :)

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

Yes, I am not sure if they are permanent. I am trying to figure out if I can make the blacksmith changes permanent with these scripts

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Can anyone be able to fill out the mission bar/mission achievement rate bar so I can go to the next new game levels aka way of the strong/samurai/etc

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Darksen93 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:12 am
Yes, I am not sure if they are permanent. I am trying to figure out if I can make the blacksmith changes permanent with these scripts
So far, I have figured out 2 conditions to have the changes be permanent:
- Must not have 2 of the same effect on a gear
- Must not have 2 of VS. resistance on a gear except for VS. youkai realm

So if you have VS. poison and VS. fire on a gear, they will be reset upon reloading, while VS. poison and VS. youkai realm make it permanent.

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:42 am
Darksen93 wrote:

So if you have VS. poison and VS. fire on a gear, they will be reset upon reloading, while VS. poison and VS. youkai realm make it permanent.
Im trying to do it on my weapons but they just keep resetting. What editor are you using?

gibbos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gibbos »

100% drop doesnt seem perfect unless im doing something wrong? hayabusa drops everything except his weapons are still white and he wont drop smithing texts for weapons

Jtacdf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jtacdf »

Darksen93 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:08 am
variante wrote:
Darksen93 wrote:

Im trying to do it on my weapons but they just keep resetting. What editor are you using?
I read on nioh reddit that the game does a check on gear effects compatibility and conflicts' mechanics. So it's apparently pointless to add more of the same.

e.g. only 1 elemental damage type per gear, so impossible to add Fire damage and lightning damage on the same sword. Status aliment are also considered elements.

zuizui321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zuizui321 »

The 9999blacksmith item cheat cause some of the key items like Kagatsuchi's Magatama to surpass the count limit of 99. Therefore missions that requires you to go get Kagatsuchi will not be completed and you end up stuck at the end of the mission and the only way out is to quit it. Anyway to fix such thing? The inventory editer won't help because you can't find the item index for that item.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

gibbos wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:34 am
100% drop doesnt seem perfect unless im doing something wrong? hayabusa drops everything except his weapons are still white and he wont drop smithing texts for weapons
Well of course it doesnt drop smith text the sword are only drop as reward in way of the nioh

gibbos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gibbos »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:05 am
gibbos wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:34 am
Well of course it doesnt drop smith text the sword are only drop as reward in way of the nioh
why are you talking to me in a matter of fact manner as if i was supposed to know?

sciicers
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sciicers »

Can anyone explain how to use the item editor? I tried to paste the hex id for my weapon but it still only show ??? in the table
The maximize Status Effect Permant option for the blacksmith doesn't seem to work either

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Jtacdf wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 am
Darksen93 wrote:
variante wrote:

I read on nioh reddit that the game does a check on gear effects compatibility and conflicts' mechanics. So it's apparently pointless to add more of the same.

e.g. only 1 elemental damage type per gear, so impossible to add Fire damage and lightning damage on the same sword. Status aliment are also considered elements.
I did mention earlier that all special effects are from exclusive pools. Check [Link], it's kinda outdated (doesn't include dlc stuff), but you get the general idea what you can and can't use multiple times on the same item.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Darksen93 wrote:
Not sure if you've found a way but I just used reforge script. For accessory, just reforge on armour and change item ID to an accessory, all special effects and level will be retained, only defence changes as it should.

Note that poison is NOT considered elemental, I have 100% nullify elemental damage and still takes poison damage.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 am
Darksen93 wrote:
Not sure if you've found a way but I just used reforge script. For accessory, just reforge on armour and change item ID to an accessory, all special effects and level will be retained, only defence changes as it should.

Note that poison is NOT considered elemental, I have 100% nullify elemental damage and still takes poison damage.
This sounds quite confusing to do. Maybe you can provide a short tutorial through a video or gif.