[Th06] Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (v1.02)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DreadZone3030
Cheater
Cheater

[Th06] Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (v1.02)

Post by DreadZone3030 »

Save this CT file in "My Documents/My Cheat Tables" (for Win XP, or lower) or "Documents/My Cheat Tables" (Win Vista, or higher).
It covers both Th06e.exe and 東方紅魔郷.exe.
If the name of the .exe file doesn’t match with addresses starting with th06e.exe+2, I suggest renaming the .exe file to th06e.exe.

Invulnerable
Invulnerable (flashing) [n1]
Disable enemy shot [n2]
Auto-collect items
Auto-death cancel [n3]
Freeze boss timer
Continue
Highscore
Score
Player
Bomb
Power
Graze
Practice start
Player data

[n1]
Set to any value and freeze it. Sprite flickers.

[n2]
Same procedure as [n1], but enemies can't fire, and you can't graze either.

[n3]
-must have bombs in stock
-not effective if Invulnerable is on

=========
Changelog
=========
3/6/2022
-added Invulnerable, Auto-collect items, Auto-death cancel, and Freeze boss timer
-replaced "th06e.exe+2" with numbers

11/6/2017
-initial upload

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
th06e.CT
(93.54 KiB) Downloaded 1654 times
Last edited by DreadZone3030 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

havital
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Th06] Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (v1.02)

Post by havital »

Hello, I am sorry if I'm bothering you but could you help me out? I can't seem to enable most of the cheats like invulnerable. I'm not sure if it's because it's the version of the game I'm using (I downloaded Th06 from Moriya Shrine.) and on that note, the process name on CE seems to be just question marks so that might be another issue why this isn't working on my end. If you know why this is happening please tell me, thank you!

DreadZone3030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DreadZone3030 »

havital wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:33 am
Hello, I am sorry if I'm bothering you but could you help me out? I can't seem to enable most of the cheats like invulnerable. I'm not sure if it's because it's the version of the game I'm using (I downloaded Th06 from Moriya Shrine.) and on that note, the process name on CE seems to be just question marks so that might be another issue why this isn't working on my end. If you know why this is happening please tell me, thank you!
If the filename is Th06.exe, rename the CT file to Th06.ct.
If the filename is Th06e.exe, rename the CT file to Th06e.ct.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by DreadZone3030 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

havital
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by havital »

DreadZone3030 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:28 pm
havital wrote:

Hope this helps.
Hello, thank you for responding but unfortunately, this didn't helped. The filename of my game is Touhou06.exe not the shorten version. I tried to rename my game and the CT file to Th06 but seems like it didn't worked. I may think it's because of the patches pre-installed when I downloaded the game from the website I mentioned (Moriya Shrine.) but I am not very sure. Although again, I very much appreciate you for responding!

DreadZone3030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DreadZone3030 »

havital wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:19 am
DreadZone3030 wrote:
havital wrote:

Hope this helps.
Hello, thank you for responding but unfortunately, this didn't helped. The filename of my game is Touhou06.exe not the shorten version. I tried to rename my game and the CT file to Th06 but seems like it didn't worked. I may think it's because of the patches pre-installed when I downloaded the game from the website I mentioned (Moriya Shrine.) but I am not very sure. Although again, I very much appreciate you for responding!
If you have Notepad++, add a shortcut to where you store all CT files, then mount the CT file with it. When you're in Notepad++ with the said CT file, press CTRL+F, then go to Replace tab. In the Find what:, type in the searchbar "Th06.exe"(without the quotes), then in the Replace with:, type in the searchbar "Touhou06.exe"(again, without the quotes). Now click Replace All. Click Close then save by pressing CTRL+S.

Good luck!

havital
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by havital »

DreadZone3030 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:12 pm
havital wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:19 am
DreadZone3030 wrote:

Hope this helps.
If you have Notepad++, add a shortcut to where you store all CT files, then mount the CT file with it. When you're in Notepad++ with the said CT file, press CTRL+F, then go to Replace tab. In the Find what:, type in the searchbar "Th06.exe"(without the quotes), then in the Replace with:, type in the searchbar "Touhou06.exe"(again, without the quotes). Now click Replace All. Click Close then save by pressing CTRL+S.

Good luck!
Hello, thank you so much, this actually works! Again, thank you!

marifrog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marifrog »

hello! i just wanted to say thank you so much for the guide, i've never used cheat engine before but i managed to make it work so i could have unlimited live. i've been into touhou for over a decade now but i'm absolutely awful at the games no matter how much i practice and i've always wanted to be able to click through the story and hear the music to the end instead of never making it past the 4th stage, which it seems like i can finally do with th06! i also see you've posted a similar file for th07 which i'm excited to try! rambling aside, i really do appreciate your work, thank you again! :)

agathakazar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by agathakazar »

Hi! Is Practice start about starting the practice run from memory? I tried poking it (the checkbox nearby) but nothing happens.

I'd love to run the game by starting it programmaticly, without the hassle of pressing buttons to select difficulty, Reimu, a/b type, etc.
So sending some codes with a python script directly to the game would help me a lot.