Call of Duty WWII

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Call of Duty WWII

Post by l0wb1t »

Here's my Contribution for COD WWII (original+cracked, Offline (Zombie) soon))
This Table is still work in Progress.

Changelog:
Added Unlimited Thowables (Grenades, Mines ...)
Added Zombie Mode Table.
Added One Hit Kills (Thanks BooBoo)
Added Super Speed, Rapid Fire, Turn All Weapons into Full-Auto,
No Sway (Kalas gave me a hint here, thanks to him)

Table Contains (Single Player):

Table Contains(Local, Zombie Mode):

Info:
Teleporter
Numpad 7 - Save Position
Numpad 8 - Load Position
Numpad 9 - Undo Teleport

Player Size Script (when activated you are not able to crouch/prone)
Numpad Plus - Increase Player Size
Numpad Minus - Decrease Player Size
Numpad Multiply - Restore Player Size

Super Speed (Press Hotkey and move to see effect):
Page Up - Increase Player Speed
Page Down - Decrease Player Speed
Home - Reset Player Speed

Video:

Download:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
s2_mp64_ship.CT
Cracked (RLD/0x0007 Zombie Mode)
(22.95 KiB) Downloaded 3093 times
CoD_SP.CT
Crack (Koncept)
(95.58 KiB) Downloaded 2511 times
s2_sp64_ship.CT
Original/Cracked (RLD/0x0007)
(95.71 KiB) Downloaded 2535 times
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Call of Duty WWII

Post by Kalas »

Well done!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

@l0wb1t You can upload cheat tables to the forum. Far better than linking to MF etc. as there won't be any lost links.

I uploaded it for you.

SelphieStr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SelphieStr »

need stealth or jammed enemies weapon! nothing more. please

wopito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wopito »

Not working, not activated!

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

wopito wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:58 am
Not working, not activated!

What game Version do you have? It's created for the cracked version of the game

wopito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wopito »

Yeah, I got a version of Steam, Genuine!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Probably blocked by the various anti-cheat measures in the Steam version, I do not know too much on what those actually are though or how they work but whatever the game is doing can be problematic whether it's Cheat-Engine or trying to get some utility to not have the game shut down on launch as a counter measure. :D

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

I don't have the money for buying games xD
Sorry

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

I don't have the money for buying games xD
Sorry

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:29 pm
Probably blocked by the various anti-cheat measures in the Steam version, I do not know too much on what those actually are though or how they work but whatever the game is doing can be problematic whether it's Cheat-Engine or trying to get some utility to not have the game shut down on launch as a counter measure. :D
Does the Steam Version really have some kind of Anti-Cheat? So far i know only Anti-Debug

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

No, it's not that. Steam version has a different exe name that's all. Just change your scripts to target the exe and it should work.

It also comes with the cracked version (look in game directory). Am on mobile so can't post the exact name

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

STN wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:14 am
No, it's not that. Steam version has a different exe name that's all. Just change your scripts to target the exe and it should work.

It also comes with the cracked version (look in game directory). Am on mobile so can't lost the exact name
Thanks mate. I've uplaoded new versions.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Oh that's interesting, perhaps the practice was toned down a bit compared to some of the previous installments then, Treyarch and their TAC system in particular. (Treyarch Anti Cheat.) in Black Ops 3 was pretty rough. (Offline mode in single-player could even get you banned after it was patched.)

Good to know. :)

Strange that the game exe was renamed in the cracked version of the game too, doesn't that mess with compatibility profiles in the display driver since they would target the games exe so having a different name could affect performance or at worst compatibility with anything from stability to display glitches.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:23 am
Oh that's interesting, perhaps the practice was toned down a bit compared to some of the previous installments then, Treyarch and their TAC system in particular. (Treyarch Anti Cheat.) in Black Ops 3 was pretty rough. (Offline mode in single-player could even get you banned after it was patched.)

Good to know. :)

Strange that the game exe was renamed in the cracked version of the game too, doesn't that mess with compatibility profiles in the display driver since they would target the games exe so having a different name could affect performance or at worst compatibility with anything from stability to display glitches.
I did not even checked, the game's dir. LOL just rename "COD_SP.exe" to "s2_sp64_ship.exe" and delete the original and everything should be fine. (If really some problems happen) Didn't noticed any problems so far.
Only issue i had with cracked version was at the first start, hitting capmpaign button, and game freezes while laoding, i had to use a savegame to bypass first loading screen. mhmm

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

It's probably fine, since this is a .CE table it should be possible to target either exe when selecting what program to open too so that shouldn't be a issue. :)
(Well until the game inevitably updates at least, probably won't do much for the SP campaign but there's likely a lot of planned additions for the online modes.)

I'm primarily a single-player gamer, got through the campaign in 10 hours or so grabbing most of the collectibles without going out of my way for them and the game has since been uninstalled, going by the options and how the game plays the table would have been really helpful for a few sections with enemies being absolute bullet sponges (Not that the game is aiming for realism or anything though.) and the reliance on a medkit systems and hoping the AI is smart enough to provide you supplies once you've activated their perks. (And that the AI guy that actually has the medkit ability is with you in the first place ha ha.)

EDIT: And yeah 10 hours is a bit slow, it's possible to go through the game far faster.
(6 - 7 hours is probably more common, 10+ for full completion perhaps but that might be pretty generous too.)