Call of Duty WWII

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Call of Duty WWII

Post by l0wb1t »

doshe wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:51 pm
Not true. It's the server that he hosts using SoftEther VPN that was discontinued. The crack itself still works independently using online lan services.
You can find the REVOLT crack [Link]
However you would need the [Link] since RLD crack has its own exe's which are what you used to make the table. So I'm guessing that's why I'm crashing with RVT fix.
P/s: I would totally use RLD crack, in fact I was but then I realized that I couldn't connect to any servers at all and most if all people have Unable to connect to host problems using it. So I'm using REVOLT's instead, only difference you have to use a throwaway steam account you dont care about.

How about this?
[Link]

Last time i used Vokisi's Fix i totally fucked up my PC that's why i had to format my SSD.
Did you saw any servers with RLD crack? me not, but since Kalas doing other shit, it's almoost impossible to figure our why it#s not working at all, i need someone to test, i want to play Online too.. ASAP

Could you contact me on Discord's FRF Channel??? Or any other instant messenger Instead of writing here on the forums, would be much easier for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Daijobu wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 am
Hooking CheatEngine is sufficient to cause the crash with the legit Steam version.

To test this:
Started the game without CheatEngine running, played for 2 missions without game crash.
Started the game with CheatEngine running, unhooked, no crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running, hooked, crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running (renamed executable), hooked, crashes.
Started the game with CheatEngine running (own compiled version, differently named executable), hooked, crashes.
Just use kernelmode debugger (DBVM)

zikaras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zikaras »

could we have player only godmode, in offline multiplayer with bots only?

zikaras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zikaras »

table works in offline multiplayer with bots BUT unfortunately effects bots too

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

zikaras wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 am
table works in offline multiplayer with bots BUT unfortunately effects bots too
It's made for Zombie mode not the mp. I can fix this later yes, but first i want to do something else. Enabling Nameplates, glowing players.

Edit:
add this to the Main Code script. Between line 67-68. Bots are no longer affected by the GodMode. i'will also add fix for super speed

Code: Select all

cmp rbp,0
jne codeGM
sould look like this

For super speed (run and hit hotkey, it's not proper but it works)

Code: Select all

cmp [rbx+704],0
je codeSS
cmp [rbx],0
je codeSS
Should look like this

Kellem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kellem »

Seems unlimited "cash" doesnt work it shows max cash but after i buy something it does it again. Also everything seems priced at the max cost possible too....

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

when I change my mission my doll gets stuck, do not walk ... Just walk if I jump!

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

crfrony wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:47 pm
when I change my mission my doll gets stuck, do not walk ... Just walk if I jump!
Just disable the menu then walk alittle and enable again when you start new mission.
You are suppose to get a reasonable ammo into the war and not infinite ammo. :lol:

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:58 am
crfrony wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:47 pm
Just disable the menu then walk alittle and enable again when you start new mission.
You are suppose to get a reasonable ammo into the war and not infinite ammo. :lol:
Rsrs, even if I hang up before the end of the mission, this happens...

Tanerseto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tanerseto »

yes the cheat table is amazing super but i found problem by get max cash/points this works not right the maximum cash 999999 right, but other things suddenly cost 999999 cash ? i buy this and i have 0 cash why
the things cost 999999 cash :/ can you fix this please

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Tanerseto wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 pm
yes the cheat table is amazing super but i found problem by get max cash/points this works not right the maximum cash 999999 right, but other things suddenly cost 999999 cash ? i buy this and i have 0 cash why
the things cost 999999 cash :/ can you fix this please
That'S why i had put it in the Test/WIP/Debug Section. I have no time yet to update these. Me and my Girlfriend aaiting our second Kid. :)
I'll look into that when i have more time .
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

zikaras
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zikaras »

i wish to your child to be healthy and strong and to your girlfriend to have an easy birth,Congratulations.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

zikaras wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:59 am
i wish to your child to be healthy and strong and to your girlfriend to have an easy birth,Congratulations.
Thanks for the nice words!

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Confirmed. Just having Cheat Engine open when launching the game, or launching CE while the game is running (Without hooking) will immediately crash the game.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:18 am
Confirmed. Just having Cheat Engine open when launching the game, or launching CE while the game is running (Without hooking) will immediately crash the game.
Then cheat engine is detectet in original Version. May i buy the game later. You could use an undetected cheat engine. Or make your own undetected cheat engine.