.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Silent Tom »

Simzy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Tested both games and it seemed to work fine, no issues when changing amount for items or any other issues I noticed with the original.
Thanks for testing it :)
Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am
snip
*sigh* :shock:
Spoiler
I've already done all that, I already knew about alchemy level etc etc too when I edited the table. I just didn't remember which volume it was implemented on so I left it that way.

As for the equipment, if you browse through this thread, you'll notice I've mentioned all that before back on page 6 and I had added the equipment classification to the table before but I removed it afterwards.

The reason why I removed it was because of the dropdown list. Unlike items, the dropdown list for equipment changes depending on equipment type(since weapon, armor, accessories share the same equipment ids) so the list for equipment ids needs to be updated every time you(the user) changes equipment type field and idk how to repopulate the list in real time(like I said I know nothing about lua scripting).

So e.g. if your equip type = 0(weapon), then equip id 5 would be displayed as "Spin Locust" but if your equip type = 1(armor) then equip id 5 would be displayed "Sub Garment" on the list, meaning I have to remap the values each time the equipment type changes. For items, the list is only one and only needs to be mapped one time.

I had to choose whether to keep the list(but with no way to add new equipment from CE) or remove the list(less convenient) but able to add new equipment from CE.
I chose the former because it's more convenient for me that way(rather than refer to docs/readme for the ids) and if I want to add a new equipment, I can just buy some random junk and customize it.
Anyways, this is only meant to be a temporary table(for those who cannot wait) until someone(eventually and inevitably) comes with a better one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Silent Tom wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 am
Simzy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Tested both games and it seemed to work fine, no issues when changing amount for items or any other issues I noticed with the original.
Thanks for testing it :)
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am
snip
*sigh* :shock:
Spoiler
I've already done all that, I already knew about alchemy level etc etc too when I edited the table. I just didn't remember which volume it was implemented on so I left it that way.

As for the equipment, if you browse through this thread, you'll notice I've mentioned all that before back on page 6 and I had added the equipment classification to the table before but I removed it afterwards.

The reason why I removed it was because of the dropdown list. Unlike items, the dropdown list for equipment changes depending on equipment type(since weapon, armor, accessories share the same equipment ids) so the list for equipment ids needs to be updated every time you(the user) changes equipment type field and idk how to repopulate the list in real time(like I said I know nothing about lua scripting).

So e.g. if your equip type = 0(weapon), then equip id 5 would be displayed as "Spin Locust" but if your equip type = 1(armor) then equip id 5 would be displayed "Sub Garment" on the list, meaning I have to remap the values each time the equipment type changes. For items, the list is only one and only needs to be mapped one time.

I had to choose whether to keep the list(but with no way to add new equipment from CE) or remove the list(less convenient) but able to add new equipment from CE.
I chose the former because it's more convenient for me that way(rather than refer to docs/readme for the ids) and if I want to add a new equipment, I can just buy some random junk and customize it.
Anyways, this is only meant to be a temporary table(for those who cannot wait) until someone(eventually and inevitably) comes with a better one.
Why not make it like mine so you don't have to make slot list from 1-90

Sorry for my bad english

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

ajip2 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:49 am
Why not make it like mine so you don't have to make slot list from 1-90

Sorry for my bad english
I didn't notice you updated your table :P (and I forgot to check it out before).
First off, I only edited the table, if I were to make one, I would've done it using aobscans/injection like you but I'm not really interested and I only did this because somebody was asking for help.

Also, I think it's easier this way(and it's more neat too) because you don't have to alt-tab and highlight each item/slot to make an edit.
Oh and I've just noticed your equipment list seems to only cover weapons, this may cause a confusion when someone changes the equipment type(the list won't match).

Link to ajip2's table in case anyone misses it.
Maybe you can update it for vol.2-4 as well(for the others)? I could modify the previous table for vol.3&4(a few minutes of work) but I'm not really interested(and I don't want to butcher someone else's table more than I already have :( ). And I'm still in vol.1 anyway lol.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

snip? I do apologize for not testing your table right away but i did have to get some sleep. it was after 6 here when i saw your table posted. I truly do appreciate you taking the time out to make the table changes. I tested it and then posted what i saw as you requested. i tend to push things to the limit when testing them and with that, those 2 small issues are all i found. I am willing to learn the scripting myself but i honestly do not know where to begin. I do care for my disabled brother and he is a night owl so when i have been up since 10am and it is after 6am; I'm sure you can understand. every time i try editing the table within CE and save it as an edited version, it no longer works as it stops scanning for the new address'. what am i doing wrong? its like it loses all auto-execute functionality.

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:20 am
snip? I do apologize for not testing your table right away but i did have to get some sleep. it was after 6 here when i saw your table posted. I truly do appreciate you taking the time out to make the table changes. I tested it and then posted what i saw as you requested. i tend to push things to the limit when testing them and with that, those 2 small issues are all i found. I am willing to learn the scripting myself but i honestly do not know where to begin. I do care for my disabled brother and he is a night owl so when i have been up since 10am and it is after 6am; I'm sure you can understand. every time i try editing the table within CE and save it as an edited version, it no longer works as it stops scanning for the new address'. what am i doing wrong? its like it loses all auto-execute functionality.
No no, snip means [Link](why are you apologizing :o ??).
As for your 2 issues, I've already answered the first one in the previous post(inside the spoiler tag in case you missed it).
For the second issue(?) about character stats pointer/something? I only made small edits to the table, so I don't know anything about that one.

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

can i request, play time modifier , so in CRIMSON VS we not wait to long to battle and upgrade rank. Thanks

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I honestly have never seen that term used before, so i figured i had offended you by asking for too much and being tardy to test the table. This is why i'm not a big user of texting on my phone; you can never quite gauge the emotion behind text! I had actually missed that about problem 1 and it seems we both are at a loss for the cause of issue number 2. at any rate, i can use the editor just fine by using my understanding of the pattern of the address'. I was hoping you would know more than i do about issue causing the table not to be able to save stat values. I tried to look at them comparatively but i cant even figure out which procedure call calls which function on this one. what i do know is that there are some offsets in the volume 1 table regarding the pointers for stats but i cannot find an offset that works thus far. There is also the matter of when i edit a table and save it, it loses all functionality. it literally becomes a list of static address's which is no longer valid once the game has restarted. should i be making these edits in another software besides CE?

Labast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Labast »

Are the pointers for greeting cards in vol 2 and 3 working now?

FernandZero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FernandZero »

Would adding a damage and XP multiplier be too hard? I'd like to play the game with the "difficulty" of the original ones

TylerK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TylerK »

What do you mean? Which table has the greeting cards?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I have no idea how to edit this table for volume 3 to allow for equipment editing and i cant even find a address value for the greeting cards so they are likely a pointer too which is beyond the scope of my abilities.

gabagool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gabagool »

TylerK wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 pm
What do you mean? Which table has the greeting cards?
Main table on page 1 has greeting cards for vol 1 only. You can only see them if you have greeting cards and it only lets you edit amounts of those. Have to be in the email section to see them in the table.

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

ajip2's table have affection and equipment mod but it's only for vol.1 would be nice if someone can update it for vol.2-4 ,btw kudos to all who's making table for this :D

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Anyone else has a problem when the table opens a secondary window? I can't seem to hit OK or even close the window, it just hangs there, I have to edit 1 by 1 while pressing Enter so it's directly edited.

duybeo183
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by duybeo183 »

can you make the equipment editor at Equipped slot ? I have try to edit what Haseo equipped to something else like Heine's Invasion at Vol 1 and it work but it lack of ability that the real one have. Can you make an editor that allow to change equipment and equipment's ability though equipped weapon ?

Here is the hex value of Equipment and Ability I take from dothacker.net , hope it can help you make the Equipment Editor
Hex Value.rar
.Hack//G.U. Equipment & Ability Value
(8.65 KiB) Downloaded 75 times