.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Labast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Labast »

Foomy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:06 am
hippotamamus wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:20 pm
Labast wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:42 am

Me too, exept i'm on volume 3.
Spankyjnco wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:07 pm
Damn, I only want to edit greeting cards. i'm on volume 2. That sucks..
Can't get the values to appear in vol 3 for some reasons..

Edit+
found the reasons. I think the address value seems off in my version and that's why it can't read it
With hippotamamus's table it's easy to find the adresses:
scan a byte type.
Once you find one of the adress, modify the end to get other cards.
Hello! : A0
Food:A1
Leader:AA

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

I tried to figure out how to find the bytes but it went over my head, maybe someone with more knowledge could make them into pointers perhaps?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I have managed to port the equipment, skills and key item editors to the volume 3 script on toms table. I am getting that annoying table hang though which between that and still being in the process of updating the strings for the drop down menu, the table is not ready for release yet! Does anyone know how to fix that table hang issue? I am also trying to figure out how to correct the stat pointers for vols 2-4, the greeting card script and generate correct pointers for enemy party defeated in the mission results, the side quests and the affection levels. i also want to fix the freeze skill timer pointer as it does not work for me in the volume 3 script and i'm not sure why. I did manage to manually come up with a way to deal with the lucky animal side quest and i found rather easily how to edit the bike race chims. The lucky animal quest set up makes it relatively useless to scan for the number of lucky animals kicked and just edit that to 50 as it is a derived statistic from the counters for each lucky animal. once i found 1 of those addresses, it was easy to put in addresses for each animal and create a total to 50 while also completing the lucky data set in one fell swoop. I also believe the chim chim kickers quest and maybe the bounty quest is also handled similarly. Bikmans flier quest is likely the number of npc's with a simple 1 or 0 flag as to if they have received the flier, and as such a boatload of pointers would likely have to be created for that quest. If anyone knows how to properly search for and generate base address pointers for this game, i could use all the help i can possibly get. Even a tried and true method that is confirmed to work for this game, i would be very happy for.

EDIT<----- I have corrected the stat pointers script for volume 3 although i still need to figure out how to make it display certain addresses as 4byte so they display properly but they are all working now on volume 3 provided you change max hp and max sp to 4 byte type address as the values are stored in memory as 99990; next will be volume 2, then 4 and finishing the strings updates for volume 3 and 4 for the equipment editor. then i will work to set up pointers for each lucky animals address and if i can learn proper array of byte scripting in lua, ill see if i can script the pointers much like the stats pointers have been scripted. then i will see if i can come up with something for the Bikman's fliers campaigns in volume 1-3. I may or may not do the same thing for the bounty campaign as those are among the most rewarding fights in the series in sheer enjoyability; at least in my opinion. Mecha grunty should be easy as it is basically a single address pointer that i have already found and dealt with once.

EDIT 2<-----just corrected the byte type of the pointers for character stats in the script so max HP and max SP will display and edit correctly.

EDIT 3<----- found character stats pointer offset for volume 2 and corrected table hang completely, will be updating table after the football game!

EDIT 4<----- Strings have been completed for volume 3 and i have tested the table at length and placed the offsets for the the stats for the vol 2 table in and tested them as well. I borked a few snipets of code while doing a lot of trial and edit but since i keep meticulous backups of things i am working on, especially when i don't fully understand exactly what i am doing i just need to plug my code edits into the original table to fix it which i will do tomorrow. Still have not been able to fix the greeting cards script but i may do pointers in its stead.

Spankyjnco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spankyjnco »

Labast wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:01 am
Foomy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:06 am
hippotamamus wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Can't get the values to appear in vol 3 for some reasons..

Edit+
found the reasons. I think the address value seems off in my version and that's why it can't read it
With hippotamamus's table it's easy to find the adresses:
scan a byte type.
Once you find one of the adress, modify the end to get other cards.
Hello! : A0
Food:A1
Leader:AA
Can someone explain this better? I don't understand how to do that. :(

gocho07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gocho07 »

Nice waiting on that table

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

take a look in the volume you are playing at how many hello cards you have. lets say you have 5 hello greeting cards, scan for 5 in CE setting scan type to exact value and selecting byte for value type in the drop down menu below that. then send one of the hello cards reducing the number to 4. then put 4 in the box above scan type and click next scan. then rinse and repeat until you have one address left which will end in A0. add that address to cheat engine and change the value to 99. check in game and if you have 99 hello greeting cards then you have found the correct address. once you have confirmed this manually add the entire address again changing the address from ending in a0 to a1 which will be the number of food greeting cards you have. those addresses are sequential so you can literally add every greeting card this way using the address table provided earlier by extrapolating the address based on the 1 you have found thus far regardless if you have ever received one of those greeting cards or not.

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

How do I find the "Cheat Code" item address? I really don't want to farm them all over again like I did on PS2. I tried putting an amount and then scanning changes but it doesn't work.

EDIT: Ok, managed to find the address while inside Cheat Alchemy, just grabbing more cheat codes in a field to change the amount doesn't work. But it's useless anyway because if I change the amount from 4 to 90 for example, as soon as I use Cheat Alchemy, the game forces the value to return to its original unaltered one, and if I happen to freeze the value in CE, the game will try to turn the amount back to 3 or whatever it was but since the value's frozen it will get stuck trying to constantly detract from the altered value only for it to come back up to 90.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I am finalizing my porting of the items in silent toms vol 1-2 table which includes among many other great things key item modification. I have tested changing the value for cheat codes in volume 3 using it and it works great. it is still the table he uploaded which was derived from 1.7.5 by the original thread poster. It also features item, equipment and haseo skills modification and every thing else that was done by the original 1.7.5 table, except i corrected the stats pointers script across the board so they are all working now for volumes 1-3. There are some things in 4 that are going to make using tables for anything other than basic stuff pointless unfortunately, as i have played volume 4 already.

kazenoade
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kazenoade »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:48 am
I am finalizing my porting of the items in silent toms vol 1-2 table which includes among many other great things key item modification. I have tested changing the value for cheat codes in volume 3 using it and it works great. it is still the table he uploaded which was derived from 1.7.5 by the original thread poster. It also features item, equipment and haseo skills modification and every thing else that was done by the original 1.7.5 table, except i corrected the stats pointers script across the board so they are all working now for volumes 1-3. There are some things in 4 that are going to make using tables for anything other than basic stuff pointless unfortunately, as i have played volume 4 already.
can i ask link for your table?? thanks

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

kazenoade wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:14 pm

can i ask link for your table?? thanks
Nope hes doing all this work for himself and wont share with anyone when hes finished :roll:

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:48 am
I don't need a new table. Could you just tell me how you managed to modify the amount of Cheat Codes and make it actually work in the Cheat Alchemy?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Search for the number of cheat codes you have as an exact value and 2 byte type scan. then collect another one and repeat the search doing so until you have only a few or preferably 1 address. then you can change the number. you must have 1 legitimately received cheat code in your inventory otherwise the game will not recognize the address the cheat code is at and in fact will create a new address the next time you receive a cheat code and you will have 2 cheat code listings in your key items inventory. this is why the user who wanted to add an own king after forgetting to fight the doppelganger in volume 1 was ostensibly screwed as that too would not be recognized as having been in inventory either. same goes for adding items to your equip inventory to complete the ryu books as those too will not be recognized unless you trade the item to another npc then trade back for it. since this is not possible with key items however you have to have 1 of the items in your inventory to be usable in game. the table can lock the cheat codes and also this value while only being able to collect 99 of them in game can be taken up to 999 in cheat engine and it will let you use them as i just cheat alchemized a few items down to 978 cheat codes.

EDIT<-----Permission was requested for upload to silent tom yesterday at 6:19pm my time(eastern standard time US) so i have about 21 hours to go before i can upload the table if i am not answered. i asked the original author of 1.7.5 almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response there so i should be good there. I still have some quirks to work out but as of now it is usable and the quirks are minor.

Working Features:
Stat pointers vol 1-3
Equipment editor vol 1-3 (equip alchemic value 2-3)
key items editor vol 1-3
Haseo skills editor vol 2-3
Greeting cards editor vol 1 (I'm trying to update the array of bytes for 2-3 but with no luck thus far)

Not Working (or broken by me in the case of freeze moral bar)
Freeze moral bar check box (use the one below it that allows you to set the level 0-100 and freeze that one instead) Vol 3
Freeze skill timer Vol 3 (is broken in even original 1.7.5)

I still have other things i intend to try to add or correct but as of now, this is where i am at.

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Featherine wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:44 pm
I don't need a new table. Could you just tell me how you managed to modify the amount of Cheat Codes and make it actually work in the Cheat Alchemy?
Why not use equipment editor instead of using Cheat Codes?

Sorry for my bad english

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 pm
Search for the number of cheat codes you have as an exact value and 2 byte type scan. then collect another one and repeat the search doing so until you have only a few or preferably 1 address. then you can change the number. you must have 1 legitimately received cheat code in your inventory otherwise the game will not recognize the address the cheat code is at and in fact will create a new address the next time you receive a cheat code and you will have 2 cheat code listings in your key items inventory. this is why the user who wanted to add an own king after forgetting to fight the doppelganger in volume 1 was ostensibly screwed as that too would not be recognized as having been in inventory either. same goes for adding items to your equip inventory to complete the ryu books as those too will not be recognized unless you trade the item to another npc then trade back for it. since this is not possible with key items however you have to have 1 of the items in your inventory to be usable in game. the table can lock the cheat codes and also this value while only being able to collect 99 of them in game can be taken up to 999 in cheat engine and it will let you use them as i just cheat alchemized a few items down to 978 cheat codes.
Thanks a lot!! I'm not that knowledgeable about addresses so it never occurred to me to make the scan 2 byte type. I was using the default 4 byte. After changing I found it right away!

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

ajip2 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 pm
Here my contribution for Vol. 1 and 2
Options: inf. skill timer, instant rengeki, freeze rengeki, freeze chest trap timer, always online, affection pointer, items pointer and customize pointer

edit1: add freeze chest trap timer and remove item pointer
edit2: add instant rengeki and freeze rengeki
edit3: add items pointer
edit4: always online and affection pointer

Sorry for my bad english
@Eternallydissolved

you could use that one as a base for adding in more options like the affection pointers