.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BastionEmperorwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by BastionEmperorwolf »

edale wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:51 pm
Looks like there's another table out there, by DrummerIX:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5336

I believe the pointers need the enable script, but the scripts section will work without it. Only tested any of it in Volume 3, but every single part of the table seemed to still work on the current version. You should be able to merge the scripts from it into the current table without to much trouble.

Copied the "Instant Skill Cooldown" script for Volume 3 from DrummerIX's table into the new table (it really helped with the mission requirements in the later floors of the Forest of Pain), and created a "Freeze Trap Door Timer" script for Volume 4.

I couldn't actually find a single trap chest in all of volume 4 to check if the script will also freeze a trap chest timer, but I'd assume it would.

I didn't really find anything else that really needed any type of codes for Volume 4, as long as you have a good equipment setup at the end of Volume 3 (I had the doppelganger armor and accessory, they're kinda OP together... make sure you kill doppelgangers at least once in volume 1, twice in volume 2, and 3 times in volume 3, the 3rd time after you're final job extension. You need to do all that to get the doggelganger equipment), Volume 4 is a breeze. It's entirely story driven, no real challenges.
several objects don't work (greeting cards, side-quests, etc) , but would it be possible to include equipment in vol 3 like it is in vol 2? please? :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mamorukaiyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamorukaiyo »

hopefully someone can help me, but no matter what i seem to try i can't get the equipment editor pointer to work in vol.1 :/

i try accessing all of the various menus to see if it will populate but nothing seems to trigger :/?

BastionEmperorwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BastionEmperorwolf »

mamorukaiyo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:25 pm
hopefully someone can help me, but no matter what i seem to try i can't get the equipment editor pointer to work in vol.1 :/

i try accessing all of the various menus to see if it will populate but nothing seems to trigger :/?
it only seems to work in vol 2