.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by ashuraman »

redverd wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:07 am
adler's key in vol.2, virus core & cheat code for vol.3. key items
Addler's keys is incredibly easy to find. Do this: Get yourself the first key. Then on cheat engine do a exact value 2 byte search for the number 1. then grab a second key, do a second search now for the number 2. Keep doing this till you get only one address. That will be the address for the key item spot where the keys are. Set it to 99, save the game. You're done

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

KuroKairaku wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:38 pm
Have to admit, hate how Silent Tom's table was deleted, now I cannot get the Own King on my end :(....
Putting the own king in via cheat engine will do you no good! The game will not recognize it unless it is given to you by the game itself. i tried that when i forgot to fight the doppleganger in vol 1 ps2 and i ended up having to redo reminisce just to get the heines invasion dual swords. take a look at your ryu book concerning weapons, pick one you havent gotten and add it to your inventory using Cheat Engine then check the book and see if it will go up. unfortunately it wont, but if you were to trade that item to an npc, then trade for it back, the ryu book would then recognize it. since this is not possible with key items, your only choice would be to go back to vol 1 and fight the doppleganger or add the swords using cheat engine. Best i can tell; the data regarding which items you have received is stored elsewhere in the save file than the equipment/item/key item slots.

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 am
redverd wrote:
Addler's keys is incredibly easy to find. Do this: Get yourself the first key. Then on cheat engine do a exact value 2 byte search for the number 1. then grab a second key, do a second search now for the number 2. Keep doing this till you get only one address. That will be the address for the key item spot where the keys are. Set it to 99, save the game. You're done
Don't know why but the address kept changing, the same with vc, not at the point where i got cc yet, so don't know about that one.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

redverd wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:41 am
ashuraman wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:20 am
redverd wrote:
Don't know why but the address kept changing, the same with vc, not at the point where i got cc yet, so don't know about that one.
The address changes because what you're pinpointing isn't the keys themselves but the key item slot where they are. So if you gain or loose key items, the keys will go to another slot and you'l have to run the search again. That's why i said set them to 99(or 999) and save the game, that way, even if they change item slots you'l still have that same amount. And honestly 99 is more than enough to unlock all the weapons. Virus cores is the same deal, find the slot they are in, set them to 999, save

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Is it just wit me or the card script isn't working on Vol 2.?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

It has been my experience on volume 2 that the card script is bugged. I do not know how to edit it but at least on the ps2 version, the hex offset between volume 1 and 2 is -2. I'm not even sure if that script has been added to the volume 2 section of 1.7.5 yet or if it just cant find those pointers to run that section of the script.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

the address for the bike race chim chims collected in volume 2 is 19d3c21cae0.
just confirmed that the pattern holds for equipment slots regarding alchemy.
equip slot 1
ability slot 3 = 19d3c2045ba
alchem slot = 19d3c2045bc I just made my ripper's blade a ripper's blade +5
I just found one of the skill slots for haseo! I can now add spells and whatnot to the character and i am currently working my way back to figure out which is address 1. once i do i will populate a list and i will post it!

EDIT<----- The addresses are dynamic for the skill slots so every time i crash the game tinkering with this i have to begin my search. If i set these up as pointers will it allow the game to find them going forward and how do i do this?

gabagool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gabagool »

Figured out you can get more of the challenge me, hobby, and poetry card in volume 2 by resetting book 1and re leveling it over and over. Easy enough to do.

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:59 pm
EDIT<----- The addresses are dynamic for the skill slots so every time i crash the game
Added skill editor and weapon alchemy level for vol.2(untested).
Once again the digits are taken from vol.3 so don't do anything stupid like adding TMG Skills.
Tell me if it works and in case the CE window hangs, try editing the value from The World R2 Title screen(worked in-game for me but idk).
hackGU175_vol12_eqskills-test.CT
Last edited by Silent Tom on Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Will do and thank you for the table!

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

If we could figure out what exactly causes the lag then we could make the table so much easier to use, but i know nothing about lua/memory editing to do anything like that.

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

Simzy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:44 pm
If we could figure out what exactly causes the lag then we could make the table so much easier to use, but i know nothing about lua/memory editing to do anything like that.
Can you test this for volume 1 and 2? I've changed it back to load 90 slots for equipment and more for key items(it used to slow down CE before while "in-game") and it seems to be fine now but I'm not sure.

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

Silent Tom wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 pm
Simzy wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:44 pm
Can you test this for volume 1 and 2? I've changed it back to load 90 slots for equipment and more for key items(it used to slow down CE before while "in-game") and it seems to be fine now but I'm not sure.
Tested both games and it seemed to work fine, no issues when changing amount for items or any other issues I noticed with the original.

TylerK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TylerK »

Thanks, an equipment editor makes a lot of things less stressful, avoids the hassle of finding RNG items at guild shops!

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The new version does not hang at all. there is one small issue though. When adding an item into your character an empty slot you can't because the drop down menu does not show up and even manually entering the item you want ie silad does not work because the item type is handled by the drop down menu. the original ps2 codes looked like this for equip slot 1 volume 2
Equipment Slot 1

Classification
00AC2004 000000?? <----- this sets the item type armor/weapon/accessory

Type
10AC2006 0000****

Ability 1
10AC2008 0000SSSS

Ability 2
10AC200A 0000SSSS

Ability 3
10AC200C 0000SSSS

It is not a major inconvenience however it would expedite being able to create custom armor sets if i did not need to make sure i have the correct number of corresponding equip types in my inventory.

I'm not sure if you can fix this or not but the character stats editor does not work for any of the characters. in the table that worked in volume 1, they were set up as pointers. the only things that were not set up that way i believe were the dynamic hp/sp. Max hp/sp were. if you wish to check how this was handled in 1.7.5 on volume 1 it may simplify the process. I have tried fixing it on my end and that was an utter and complete failure, but since i don't know anything about lua scripting it was a shot in the dark to begin with.

EDIT <-------- just found the pattern for the equip slot and it seems any unused slots are defaulting to a value of 2 which is for accessories
equip slot 1

1F01BE325A0 <----- equip type
1F01BE325A4 <------equip id
1F01BE325A6 <------ability id 1
1F01BE325A8 <------ability id 2
1F01BE325AA <------ability id 3
1F01BE325AC <------alchemized level

I have confirmed this 0-4-6-8-a-c pattern fits for all 90 item slots.

EDIT 2 <------- Overall it much better as i do not have to log out to enter values. I would love to see this experiment ported to volume 3 is possible. Once again Silent Tom Thank you!!!
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.